my crown victoria on 22's

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-02-2007, 08:52 PM         #21
BrassMonkeyXP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks nice man clean and simple u got some bumps ?
 04-03-2007, 12:51 PM         #22
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
looks nice man clean and simple u got some bumps ?
if ur talkin about a system nahhh i used 2,, im gettin one some crappy subs real soon just to hold me over till i get good one's. i have a 1000 watt rms amp already wired up from my last little system lol. the system i had hit hard enough to set off car alarms once in a while and give me headaches etc, so i'll be happy , but i wanna get a real lloud like over 2000 watt rms later,, ifi decide not to go wth bigger rims like 23's or 4's i might just put it into aloud a.ss system later this year,, i want some tv's later 2.
 04-03-2007, 03:53 PM         #23
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a vic on some 22's
 11 years ago '05        #24
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
what did you do to lift it 2 inches? I would've picked a more full face rim. Its cool though.
 04-05-2007, 10:25 AM         #25
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUKINS said:
what did you do to lift it 2 inches? I would've picked a more full face rim. Its cool though.
yeah,, well im not sure how far it lifted in the front the spacers i think can only like an inch and ah alf same sh*t though,and i have air shocks in the back .. i wanna get 24's later this year ,, i'll use the big boi lift kit off ebay to get me high enough for 24's
 04-06-2007, 12:56 AM         #26
Nelson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice car samakaballer,

dont worry too much about the back, I know some people drop alteeza's or do some body kits, but it looks rediculous, Id be blasting gin n juice and doing just as the song describes in something like this. my question however, how do you turn the car without the tire rubbing, on my car when i put in bigger rims i had to carve away some of the bumper/fender junction.

ez and nice car,

you guys in the states call em "donks" right?

haha

pz 1
 04-06-2007, 06:41 PM         #27
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nelson said:
Nice car samakaballer,

dont worry too much about the back, I know some people drop alteeza's or do some body kits, but it looks rediculous, Id be blasting gin n juice and doing just as the song describes in something like this. my question however, how do you turn the car without the tire rubbing, on my car when i put in bigger rims i had to carve away some of the bumper/fender junction.

ez and nice car,

you guys in the states call em "donks" right?

haha

pz 1
lol thanks.. na i dont call them donks unles sit's the oldschool impalas or caprices. and i did cut some of the front fender away. mainly the twist in spacers in the front helped a lot
 04-09-2007, 07:15 PM         #28
Paakwesi27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That reminds me of my old crown vic that sh*t was my baby 02 black on black with the 22
 04-09-2007, 07:38 PM         #29
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Paakwesi27 said:
That reminds me of my old crown vic that sh*t was my baby 02 black on black with the 22
tight what happened 2 it?
 04-09-2007, 07:57 PM         #30
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
yeah,, well im not sure how far it lifted in the front the spacers i think can only like an inch and ah alf same sh*t though,and i have air shocks in the back .. i wanna get 24's later this year ,, i'll use the big boi lift kit off ebay to get me high enough for 24's
Big boi is a cool dude...some people have negative sh*t to say about him, but thats just how it goes...

He is on king of the street message boards if you need to ask him any questions he always replies.
 11 years ago '06        #31
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
YO your crown vic is nice but i think you should have gone bigger on the rims but thats just me .......BIG RIMS NO LIFT that bi*ch look mad clean
 04-10-2007, 11:46 AM         #32
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dabigboi305 said:
YO your crown vic is nice but i think you should have gone bigger on the rims but thats just me .......BIG RIMS NO LIFT that bi*ch look mad clean
lol,, i know what u mean now.. in real life it looks bigger buttt i sitll want 3's or 4's now i'll get some later this year.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy