most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-31-2007, 08:15 PM         #1
9221 pageviews
31 comments

samakaballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my crown victoria on 22's

lemme know what you think and i know a lot of people will not like this ,, but try and keep it on the minimum if you dont like it dont type up a paragraph on why it looks dumb i'll get ur point.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

31 comments for "my crown victoria on 22's"

03-31-2007, 08:16 PM         #2
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i know the back is ugly as fu*k but im going to try and get some flowmasters with some big chrome tips won't make a huge difference but it'll look nicer then it does now
 11 years ago '05        #3
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
*waits* for you know who to hate lol. Nah seriously I fux with it. Throw some since crome tips you'll be str8, best one I seen.
 03-31-2007, 09:20 PM         #4
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
*waits* for you know who to hate lol. Nah seriously I fux with it. Throw some since crome tips you'll be str8, best one I seen.
appreciate it,, i ordered a 6 piece chrome pillar set ,, some dude told me that sh*t's gonna look dumb as fu*k with chrome pillars saying it'll be 2 much chrome,, but oh well i think it'll look alright i hope
 11 years ago '04        #5
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,037 | Props total: 6096 6096
 samakaballer said:
appreciate it,, i ordered a 6 piece chrome pillar set ,, some dude told me that sh*t's gonna look dumb as fu*k with chrome pillars saying it'll be 2 much chrome,, but oh well i think it'll look alright i hope
it wont be too much chrome it will just be ugly. It looks better how it is wiht the tint and black a plilars because it blends together making it all black.
 11 years ago '04        #6
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 1 1
Looks nice actually. Get you some pipes on there and a customize/specialize tag and that will add to the effects. Props!
 03-31-2007, 09:43 PM         #7
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
it wont be too much chrome it will just be ugly. It looks better how it is wiht the tint and black a plilars because it blends together making it all black.
i kind of see what ur sayin but i like the chrome thing ,, i respect ur opinion though ,, i know ppl that say the same thing ,, some other ppl say diff,, but it's all good
 03-31-2007, 09:45 PM         #8
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itstheshoes said:
Looks nice actually. Get you some pipes on there and a customize/specialize tag and that will add to the effects. Props!
thanks,, after i do the pillars, and pipes i'll update the page ,, that won't be till later though
 03-31-2007, 09:51 PM         #9
NOVA804  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm feelin it... the tint makes it look even good... it looks like it has a decent paint job... chyea, throw some flowmasters on that hoe
 03-31-2007, 10:51 PM         #10
DaKing08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the words of pairs hilton thats hot
 11 years ago '04        #11
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
atleast jaiden had a max...u just failed at life...good luck though.
 11 years ago '06        #12
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
there is this same car in my town wit tha same rims (look like anyway) that got busted today...had like 5 cops pull they a.ss over, pretty sure it was a drug case......btw... nice whip
 11 years ago '07        #13
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
good sh*t pimp..how much did they run you..and did you have to get a kit put on for 22's...i got a grand marquis they the same car kinda and i need to put a kit on mine to get 22's
 04-02-2007, 01:36 PM         #14
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
good sh*t pimp..how much did they run you..and did you have to get a kit put on for 22's...i got a grand marquis they the same car kinda and i need to put a kit on mine to get 22's
what do u mean a kit? lift kit??? i raised my car maybe 2 inches. i didn't need a kit to put the rims on though... hmm idk
 11 years ago '06        #15
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,202 | Props total: 2586 2586
Man i got a Grand Marquis that sit the same way...dat junk clean shawty. if i knew how to post pictures I would put mine up!
 04-02-2007, 01:49 PM         #16
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
Man i got a Grand Marquis that sit the same way...dat junk clean shawty. if i knew how to post pictures I would put mine up!
tight,, do u know what the other guy meant by he needed a kit to put 22's on his marquis?? and just upload some pics of ur car to photobucket,, or imageshack or something then post us some links or something
 11 years ago '06        #17
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,202 | Props total: 2586 2586
 samakaballer said:
tight,, do u know what the other guy meant by he needed a kit to put 22's on his marquis?? and just upload some pics of ur car to photobucket,, or imageshack or something then post us some links or something
Man I guess he is talkin bout a lift kit...all i put on mine were spacers and air shocks and i was good to go..I will try to upload them tonight
 11 years ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 6793 6793
my ex's lil brotha just threw sum 24's on his crown vic---same color sittin high---he got tha "me too's" tho
 11 years ago '04        #19
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
I don't like the rims you chose for the car....And I think it's sitting just a "tad" to high...But it's looks good man...gets pipes comming out the a.ss and you a be set bruh
 04-02-2007, 05:32 PM         #20
samakaballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
my ex's lil brotha just threw sum 24's on his crown vic---same color sittin high---he got tha "me too's" tho
I wanted to get 24's later but some other crown vic owners with 22's told me that im going to mess my tranny up or engine or something, idk if that's true
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy