Lil Wayne's secret message in hustla musik

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2007, 03:33 AM         #41
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
If there was a meaning (as if someone would take the time to record a song that could be listened to backwards), then why are there huge gaps in the song and not constant? Plus half the sh*t doesn't make any sense, i.e. the chorus.
none of lil waynes lyrics make sense to me anyway.....jus sound like he mumblin some sh*t allthe time
 11 years ago '04        #42
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
i cant believe that all these dumb n*ggas dont realize that hes saying that ud have to rewind the track to change the fact that he hadnt k!lled anyone. and everyone that says otherwise, why dont u explain to me what half the random jibberish means?
 11 years ago '05        #43
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
its the illumanti!!!!
 04-01-2007, 10:18 AM         #44
aktownes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some crazy stuff.....
 11 years ago '05        #45
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
all this does is explain why hes been doing all that reggae sh*t latley
 11 years ago '05        #46
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
The beats tight... I cant really make any words out though...
 11 years ago '04        #47
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 jake_starrz said:
i cant believe that all these dumb n*ggas dont realize that hes saying that ud have to rewind the track to change the fact that he hadnt k!lled anyone. and everyone that says otherwise, why dont u explain to me what half the random jibberish means?
Exactly if you listen to this in reverse all you hear is the beat and his verses backwards @ dudes reachin wayne meant that if you fukk with him you gon have to rewind the track cuz the words will change(not really) because he will k!ll you which means that when he said i aint never k!lled nobody it wouldnt be true anymore, its just a line not some secret message
 11 years ago '06        #48
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
^^^ exactly.... but i listened to it anyway and all i really understood was somethin that sounded like "IT WAS STYLES" thats all i really heard from all that backwards sh*t....

but i agree wit #1nasfan
 11 years ago '07        #49
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
There is no hidden message in this song if you play it backwards, Lil Wayne's music can be as simple as Kindergarten rhymes on some simple word play...

All he is saying is if he k!lled someone he would have to rewind the track and start all over...

Some people reach way to far to make Lil Wayne into something he can never be...

He will never enter the Top 20...
 04-01-2007, 01:09 PM         #50
BZ-B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only hidden message is that he is speaking German when you play it backwards
 11 years ago '06        #51
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
why do ppl do this? its just digital?!!!!
 04-01-2007, 02:04 PM         #52
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
There is no hidden message in this song if you play it backwards, Lil Wayne's music can be as simple as Kindergarten rhymes on some simple word play...

All he is saying is if he k!lled someone he would have to rewind the track and start all over...

Some people reach way to far to make Lil Wayne into something he can never be...

He will never enter the Top 20...
theres no such thing as a TOP 20, right now he is definently one of the top rappers in the game
 04-01-2007, 02:18 PM         #53
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..... damn a lot of retards.
 11 years ago '07        #54
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 116 116
cool edit <<< = to play sh*t in reverse. But this thread is bullsh*t, I feel dumb as fu*k that i actually listened to over 10 seconds of a Lil wayne song! even though it was backwards
 04-01-2007, 02:45 PM         #55
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
If there was a meaning (as if someone would take the time to record a song that could be listened to backwards), then why are there huge gaps in the song and not constant? Plus half the sh*t doesn't make any sense, i.e. the chorus.
A lot of people have.
 04-01-2007, 03:04 PM         #56
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, crazy as sh*t
propz!!

Last edited by mprjxl; 04-01-2007 at 03:25 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #57
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
theres no such thing as a TOP 20, right now he is definently one of the top rappers in the game
Being one of the top rappers in a watered down rap game ain't saying much, but I don't know what you have Lil Wayne at the top of, but it ain't the rap game...

50 Cent, Andre3000, Bun B, Canibus, Common, Eminem, Fabolous, Game, Ghostface k!llah, GZA, Ice Cube, Jadakiss, Jay-Z, Juelz Santana, Kanye West
KRS-One, Kurupt, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Method Man, Mos Def, Nas, Obie Trice, Papoose, Pharell, Pharoahe Monch, Raekwon, Rakim, Ransom, Redman, Rhymefest, Roots, Royce Da 5'9", RZA, Saigon, Scarface, Slick Rick, Snoop
Supernatural, Talib Kweli, T.I., Wyclef Jean, Young Jeezy...

Remember we are both entitled to our opinions, but all those "rappers" are better than Lil Wayne...
 04-01-2007, 04:12 PM         #58
dannymac60099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz for the video
 04-01-2007, 04:42 PM         #59
Prometheus B.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ODB has a hidden secret message in Shimmy Shimmy Ya if you play it backwards. he says, "shimmy shimmy ya, im a dirt sh*t n*gga, i eat a bag of crack rocks"... or something like that.
 11 years ago '05        #60
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
 ike! said:
And here I just thought he meant that he'd k!ll you, and therefore you'd hafta rewind the track and change it since he just said he never k!lled nobody. *shrugs*

lmfao i always thot the same thing...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy