Marbury owns Lebron(shoe wars)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2007, 09:27 AM         #41
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was feelin the second & third lebrons. the latest ones suck though

[pic - click to view]

gimme the starburys
 11 years ago '06        #42
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
What a bi*ch Lebron is. The shoes where made specifically for the younger kids and teenagers who can't afford those high priced shoes Lebron, Kobe, AI, etc. endorse. That shows where his mind is. fu*k that guy for those ignorant comments.
 03-30-2007, 09:35 AM         #43
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron better get his credentials up before he starts gettin on that greedy MJ "republicans buy my shoes too" type sh*t. ppl aint gonna turn a blind eye to this kinda stuff forever
 11 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
Lebron Shoes Are Ugly n*ggaz Will Pay For Em Just Cuz Lebron

Just Like Jordans Too Marburys Are Iight But Theres Only Steve N Barrys To

Carry Them Lebron Is A bi*ch a.ss n*gga For That Comment Marbury Is Helping

The Community Out HE IS NOT A KING

JORDAN WILL ALWAYS BE KING
 03-30-2007, 09:41 AM         #45
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

LeBron is a dumbass with this quote, how can you say something so stupid about a person doing charity.

Marbury with the best quote ever.

well if i got paid over 100mil, got the best tv commercials and the most guap! lol lebron should have said "u know what maybe i should by starberry's"
 11 years ago '05        #46
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Haha that's a good a.ss comeback for Marbury. He used to wear Nikes even though he was on contract with And 1. He'd wear Jordans off the court.
 11 years ago '04        #47
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
 Javon23 said:
do any of yall own Marbury's shoes
i rest my case
No wonder you always get roasted
Learn when to shut up
 11 years ago '04        #48
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 4932 4932
I own 2 pair of them Starbury's and I love em. I got them black, blue and orange one and then the all black pair. I'mma have to go get me some more now that they got new designs and sh*t. Got a Steve & Barry's bout 25 minutes from where I stay. Oh yeah and LBJ is losing a lot of my respect.
 03-30-2007, 10:25 AM         #49
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a Lebron fan but he shouldn't of said that sh*t cuz Marbury was doing a good deed making them shoes only $20. He said he made em for inner city kids who can't really afford nice shoes. LB should of know better.
 11 years ago '05        #50
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
What's funny is Stephon didn't wear sh*t like that growing up and that n*gga is from the projects!!! X did that sh*t because he's trying to get on the public's good side after a lot of the bullsh*t he's pulled over the oast few years!!!
 11 years ago '04        #51
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 A-N-D-1 said:
What's funny is Stephon didn't wear sh*t like that growing up and that n*gga is from the projects!!! X did that sh*t because he's trying to get on the public's good side after a lot of the bullsh*t he's pulled over the oast few years!!!
I understand your point but you must consider, when he was growing up, no one was doing what he is! Regardless of what he wore in the past or what his motivations are, I see his actions causing positive changes in the mentality people have towards sneakers and their neccesity to be pricey.
 11 years ago '04        #52
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 A-N-D-1 said:
You don't think Steph's grown since he was in the projects? Sounds like hood hate.
 11 years ago '06        #53
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
microsoft - $500,000? wow ididn noe!

what does bill gates make him do.......
 03-30-2007, 11:02 AM         #54
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rock a pair of starburys, they arent that bad for ballin...they are light, and i havent had any problems with my feet/ankles, i dont care if they cost 14 bones, i like em better than some nike pairs ive had...ill still bang it on anyone who says otherwise cheaaaaa
 03-30-2007, 11:20 AM         #55
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Starbury for what he's doing. I'm pretty sure every kid in the PJ's would wear J's if they could. It shouldn't matter what he wears off the court because he has the money to afford them. He's making these shoes as an alternative for kids whose parents can't afford to buy them Nikes and Jordans. What LeBron said is pure ignorance, I honestly can't believe he made that comment coming from where he's from. I at least thought he would know enough to know that Nikes aren't anymore special than Starburys are in terms of the construction of the shoe. All of that crap Nike claims they add for performance does not warrant the prices of their shoes. Starbury is providing a great alternative and LeBron and his ignorant a.ss is just hating.
 11 years ago '04        #56
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
^^well said

Lebron is an idiot....how do you take shots at somebody whos trying to help people.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 03-30-2007 at 11:26 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #57
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Big Dee said:
i was feelin the second & third lebrons. the latest ones suck though

[pic - click to view]

gimme the starburys
That's a pretty nice fu*kin shoe
 03-30-2007, 12:02 PM         #58
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They look good for something thats 14 dollars. The sad thing is the material used to make Jordan's are probably worth the same amount The Starbury's are.
 11 years ago '05        #59
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it doesnt matter that lebron is an owned commodity...so is jordan, AND JORDAN MAKES MORE OFF SHOES THAN STARBURY will probably make in his life...

starbury can keep his 14.99 shoes...

in 15 years lebron will probably have a portion of nike dedicated to him like jordan does... and he'll be out of the nba making tons of money... and starbury will be wearing some 14.99 shoes making no money
That's not the point here. The point is that LeBron comes off like a fu*kin prick snob with this quote.
 03-30-2007, 12:38 PM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it doesnt matter that lebron is an owned commodity...so is jordan, AND JORDAN MAKES MORE OFF SHOES THAN STARBURY will probably make in his life...

starbury can keep his 14.99 shoes...

in 15 years lebron will probably have a portion of nike dedicated to him like jordan does... and he'll be out of the nba making tons of money... and starbury will be wearing some 14.99 shoes making no money
, wow, this sh*t just went right over your head.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy