Marbury owns Lebron(shoe wars)

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Brons a bi*ch. n*gga act like his "quality" Nikes aint made for a few dollars in Nike's sweatshops and sh*t. He'd endorse a $15 shoe if they was giving him that Nike money, then he'd say he's doing it for the ppl who cant afford expensive shoes.

His heavy a.ss quality shoes obviously dont help his clumsy a.ss from dragging his feet and travelling all the damn time. He need to tell Nike to shed a few pounds off his space boots.
 11 years ago '06        #22
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
"I'd rather own than be owned" - quote of the year
 03-30-2007, 07:03 AM         #23
inequívoco alto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
do any of yall own Marbury's shoes
i rest my case
I dont own James' or Marbury's shoes
 11 years ago '04        #24
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
i rest my case
I own both pair of shoes

Last edited by Mysonne; 03-30-2007 at 07:09 AM..
 03-30-2007, 07:09 AM         #25
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
the king of what?
The king of bum a.ss...no title winning Cleveland
 11 years ago '05        #26
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
 thegod said:
Brons a bi*ch. n*gga act like his "quality" Nikes aint made for a few dollars in Nike's sweatshops and sh*t.
Got that sh*t right.
 03-30-2007, 07:12 AM         #27
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really not going to ever buy Bron's shoes now I heard this..
 11 years ago '05        #28
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
i dont get it so cuz lebron wont endorse 14.00 sneakers hes a dumbass i dont get it..when versache charges 500 for shades we dont say come on man do the lower class a charity and lower the price but whenever a blackman is on the come up we criticize the prices of their clothes cuz we say people get robbed for your clothing and this and that. newsflash robbery and murder didnt just start with lebrons sneaker. if u can afford it wear it if u cant go rock starburrys simple as that. lebron shouldnt have to 14.00 sneakers that are rip offs of someone elses designs
 03-30-2007, 07:28 AM         #29
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a pair of marburys, they pretty fu*kin comfortable too, even got one of them hoodys too.

marbury should have said " i rather pwn then to be pwned
 03-30-2007, 07:41 AM         #30
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ that woulda been some interesting audio
 03-30-2007, 07:48 AM         #31
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
i dont get it so cuz lebron wont endorse 14.00 sneakers hes a dumbass i dont get it..when versache charges 500 for shades we dont say come on man do the lower class a charity and lower the price but whenever a blackman is on the come up we criticize the prices of their clothes cuz we say people get robbed for your clothing and this and that. newsflash robbery and murder didnt just start with lebrons sneaker. if u can afford it wear it if u cant go rock starburrys simple as that. lebron shouldnt have to 14.00 sneakers that are rip offs of someone elses designs

you obviously missed the whole point of this thread. nobody gives a sh*t about LeBron's shoes or prices as much as they do the fact that he's trying to sh*t on Marbury's plan.

its more equivalent to Versace hating on cheap JC Penny clothes than Versace selling some $500 shades (which they dont btw)
 11 years ago '04        #32
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 hustlehard365 said:
Bron is looking out for number one, and trying to clown Marbury for givng back to his community.
 11 years ago '04        #33
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 hustlehard365 said:
Its not about him not endorsing the Starbury's. He took shots at the quality of them for no reason. The Versace (no H) example doesn't make sense at all. Now if a Versace spokesperson (not even an owner) went around criticizing another more affordable brand with similar quality, that would be equivalent. LeBron should have just kept his mouth closed because being the owner (Yes Starbury has stake in S&B) of a unique product (extremely low cost, relatively attractive and comfortable basketball shoes)>>>>>>>>> being the pusher of another man's product in the flooded market of "high end" basketball signature shoes.
And for those that say "Well LeBron's getting more money than Star", don't get it twisted. Star $ < Lebron $. But, Lebron $ <<<<<< Nike $.
LeBron = 90 mil over 7 years
Nike = More than 7 billion over 7 years (Over 250 million profit per quarter for 7 years. They made $350.8 MILLION in PROFIT LAST QUARTER alone! ()

King James in getting pimped. Owning>>>Hoeing any day.
 11 years ago '04        #34
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 young shiz said:
Star $ < Lebron $. But, Lebron $ <<<<<< Nike $.
LeBron = 90 mil over 7 years
Nike = More than 7 billion over 7 years (Over 250 million profit per quarter for 7 years. They made $350.8 MILLION in PROFIT LAST QUARTER alone! ()

King James in getting pimped. Owning>>>Hoeing any day.
That's real
 11 years ago '04        #35
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
fu*k lebron and his shoes there so fu*kin ugly...
 11 years ago '06        #36
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 djnovafresh said:
I brought three pair for some kids in my neighborhood and i constantly give shoes away to people who shoes are fu*ked that's no lie sh*t i remeber one day i was playing ball in the V.C. shocks and this dude was playing on my team the front of his shoes was fu*ked up with a hole in the front. at the end of the game i pulled him to the side and gave him my sneakers i didn't make a scene cause that not me. i grew up having to wear the same shoes over and over so i know what's it like not to have so i try and bless people when i get a chance

thats sum real talk right there. god bless you son. if only more people do what you do and if nike took more consideration into atleast acknowleging the growin lower class of america, we wouldnt have had such a crisis. we all know that back in the the 80s and 90s and even today, kids who eyes bright wide open when they get their first pair of j's that their parents worked so hard to get, get robbed, beat up shot, or even k!lled for their shoes. its just a sad thing to read about. what marbury is doin should not be critized by anyone and its out of line for lebron to speak so arragontly. it just shows to you his immaturity.

For shame Lebron, for shame.
 03-30-2007, 09:10 AM         #37
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
I brought three pair for some kids in my neighborhood and i constantly give shoes away to people who shoes are fu*ked that's no lie sh*t i remeber one day i was playing ball in the V.C. shocks and this dude was playing on my team the front of his shoes was fu*ked up with a hole in the front. at the end of the game i pulled him to the side and gave him my sneakers i didn't make a scene cause that not me. i grew up having to wear the same shoes over and over so i know what's it like not to have so i try and bless people when i get a chance
:applause: :applause: props
 11 years ago '06        #38
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Javon23 said:
i rest my case
lebrons shoes fu*king suck

get off lebrons d*ck you like his personal farnsworth bentley
 11 years ago '04        #39
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
I got a pair of Marburys and Lebrons. True, the Lebrons are higher quality. I'm dropping 150 so they had damn well better be!! And them Starburys aint that cheaply constructed.

Marbury was right though, Nike OWNS Lebron.
 11 years ago '04        #40
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
he dumb sayin higher standerds, cuz all his shoes are made in indonisia or taiwan in some swet shop were they payin workers like 1 dollar a shoe an hes talken bou higher standards? this ngga marbury is doin sum reall shi for the kids who aint got nothin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy