Most Played Out Style ?? Discuss..

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
no what i thik they mean when they say jays and forces goin out of style is that now EVERYBODY wears. and when ridiculous colorways that are either fake or ugly come out, everyone jumps on them because people want to feel important and stand out with a certain swag like "yea.... i got these hoes! aint they fly?" this one girl in one of my classes last semester pointed out how funny it was toher that she was sittin in class one day and an entire row of boys were all wearin forces.

anyways, my list of played out has to be grills ("Uhh Houston, we have a problem."), clear forces (fake or not, theyre still not cool :thumbsdow ), and especially the gangta look (big a.ss baggy jeans with a shirt 2-3 sizes too big and forces).

Last edited by down2earth; 03-30-2007 at 08:14 PM..
 03-30-2007, 08:19 PM         #62
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rockstar n whyte boi wear act com on blck muscle lookin dudes wear hollister n american eagle c*m on
 11 years ago '04        #63
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...AF1's

I can't go any where with out seeing someone in some Air Force 1's----but really----80% of y'all are just clones----no brain of your own, if this guy thinks its hot or this rapper wears this---y'all magically like it too; and like stated before----the best example of this is Jim Jones wearing the fitted jeans/tee's---i've worn 'fitted' clothes for years (not the rock like style of jim jones) and got dubbed, tha wearer of the "smedium" shirt----and now those same ppl runnin round on fitted shirts----GET OUTTA HERE!!!
i think jordans are more played out than air force ones. that got more fake jordans than air force ones.
 11 years ago '06        #64
pr0t0typ3 15 heat pts15
space
space
$405 | Props total: 25 25
abercrombie and finch clones with bent brim hats and flip flops
 03-30-2007, 10:11 PM         #65
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i think dudes is just sayin wat they hate seein so its out of style. Smh 90 percent the sh*t u n*ggas said is still popin and is still fresh. n*ggas is just haters how u gonna say jays and air force is dead???? wtf are u wearing then Shaqs come on man stop it
dude, if you don't think there are any other shoes than jays and forces, you are most likely below the age of 18.
Jays are most deff played out. and i forgot to mention that vans slips are played too.
If you have an article of clothing that has been mentioned in a song... its most likely been played by the sheep.
 03-31-2007, 02:09 AM         #66
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Lookin at this thread, I wonder what some of you guys fu*kin wear. Basically named everything under the sun except sh*t from Target and Walmart.

^^^^Same thing I was thinking.....Although I do get tired of seeing certain trends and styles...We all need to stop acting like we have our own original style cause none of us do.....Living in the fort worth/dallas area has caused me to see tons of fake jordans, Af1's and bapes......Long 5x tall tees and baggy jeans....If someone out here were to dress like a rockstar then itwould definetly turn heads cause we don't see that out here....Whenever im in my Sb's im breaking necks like them dudes who catch chicken for a living...Sb's aren't known out here either so im kinda glad cause I get to have my own particular swag/style........................
 03-31-2007, 12:38 PM         #67
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
fruity hoodies...
-dark hoodies all i fu*k wit

all over print clothing...
-it's just getting old

"grown n s3xy"...
-blazer coats with everything=lame

extra tall tees...
-looks like a dress comin out from under ur hoodie...dont do it

ankle shorts...
-this is some old peter pan/pippi longstockins sh*t

gino green shirts...
-people JUST started rockin em out here...prolly fake too

jeans wit the white fadeout on em...
-sh*t looks feminine to me...all one color usually works :)?!

not hatin on the people that rock this if u can pull it off or actually like the sh*t do what u do...i just dont like how it looks or it is over-done

:applause: I HATE that grown and s3xy look. Mother fu*kers that be hittin clubs up in af1's and talkin bout they grown and s3xy
 03-31-2007, 12:44 PM         #68
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya dudes talkin bout people doin what rappers do like it's a new thing. People do what famous people do, period. How many bi*ches were on that madonna sh*t in the 80's? How many dudes was on some wu-tang sh*t in the 90's? How many of yall gon act like yall aint have the windbreaker suits and aint try to stunt like diddy in the mo money mo problems video.

As far as Vneck tee's go, to me they always been hot, perfect to throw under a polo/henley tee.
 11 years ago '04        #69
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Heh...nothing is really ever played out...if you got the style and swag to pull it off, you can really rock anything you want...I bet its some people who can pull out an old a.ss Cross Colours shirt with some old BOSS jeans and some Saucony's and pull it off...if they got that swag...I dunno maybe not to that extreme though...
 11 years ago '07        #70
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
lrg and bape has got to be the gayest homo-thug look
thats just what i think, ya know?!
 03-31-2007, 02:11 PM         #71
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jays and $700 jeans...

khaki shorts, polo, and a pair of low cut Clark wallabees for me all day. ain't got time to spend a G on an outfit.
 11 years ago '06        #72
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 97 97
 Lake85 said:
ain't got time to spend a G on an outfit.
Co-damn-sign. Time or the money.
 03-31-2007, 02:21 PM         #73
Drag90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 San D'Yeyo said:
Whattup fam. Im curious what yall think is currently the most played out style in streetwear. Could be a particular item, article of clothing, brand or whatever, voice your opinions. And DONT be naming sh*t that been played out for years aight les keep it current.. so keep your comments about "blazers" to yaself.. we all know Usher dun k!lled that ish to death. But anyway...

Imma have to say in my opinion the most played out item in street wear to date is prolly HOODIES man. Dont get me wrong, I love hoodies, I know that ish will never really go out of style but jus look at this pic and tell me it hasnt gone too far now...

[pic - click to view]

ur pic doesnt work.....
 11 years ago '04        #74
goldenchild7317 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 11 11
skateboarding clothes will never go out of style, as well as fitteds, i personally wear the skull sh*t and its fire people hate but they always hate cuz im fly wheither its shirt suit tie or my street wear or im at the club. It all depends on the person cuz jamaicans been wearing fitted sh*t but they did wack and jim jones,lil wayne, and santana made dat sh*t hot. don't hate get ur cake up and try to be fly urself cuz most n*gga worrying about what another man wearin need to find a bi*ch and stop being a homo.
 11 years ago '06        #75
smokey212203 
space
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
hahah n*ggas that be wearin hot topic tees talken bout they artful dogges slap one n*gga that said that
 03-31-2007, 02:53 PM         #76
Prometheus B.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think jordans are played out these days.. either played out or on break.. (like how airmax was on break, but theyre back now).. instead of jordans.. i see more people going for dunks. arent they cheaper too? thats always a plus.
 11 years ago '06        #77
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 goldenchild7317 said:
skateboarding clothes will never go out of style, as well as fitteds, i personally wear the skull sh*t and its fire people hate but they always hate cuz im fly wheither its shirt suit tie or my street wear or im at the club. It all depends on the person cuz jamaicans been wearing fitted sh*t but they did wack and jim jones,lil wayne, and santana made dat sh*t hot. don't hate get ur cake up and try to be fly urself cuz most n*gga worrying about what another man wearin need to find a bi*ch and stop being a homo.

followers and tip riders defending their wack trends with even lame a.ss excuses ..........................

Last edited by down2earth; 03-31-2007 at 05:24 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #78
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
me i switch it up from a size L shirt and size 34 jeans(polo denim levis, and sh*t) to a xl-xxl size 36-38jeans (in akademics, enyce..sh*t like that). I just switch it up sometimes. The size L shirt sh*t where it a lil more fittin is when I wanna get real fresh on n*ggas.
 11 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 CHRONICLE said:
dude, if you don't think there are any other shoes than jays and forces, you are most likely below the age of 18.
Jays are most deff played out. and i forgot to mention that vans slips are played too.
If you have an article of clothing that has been mentioned in a song... its most likely been played by the sheep.
Man get outta here how our jordans and air force ones played out. wen they comin out with crazy force everyday n*gga those are the two best shoes out how are they played out. there are alot of things out to but to say jays and air force is tight
 03-31-2007, 09:07 PM         #80
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Man get outta here how our jordans and air force ones played out. wen they comin out with crazy force everyday n*gga those are the two best shoes out how are they played out. there are alot of things out to but to say jays and air force is tight
because everyone and they momma got a pair of the Jays you got, most likely.
I never said air forces are played because they are originals that probably won't ever get played.
Dude jordans are played and please don't argue my opinion with me like a fool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy