Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2007, 03:58 PM         #41
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
FITTEDS! That sh*t is so whack now. People have absolutely k!lled it. Another played out thing is the matching hat, with the shirt, with the sneakers. UDdes have to have the exact perfect shade of something, it's like 90% of people who rock sh*t like that have never heard of COMPLIMENTARY colors
wtf!?

ppl been rockin fitteds to match they kicks FOREVER....
fitteds aint going no where....
 03-30-2007, 04:09 PM         #42
San D'Yeyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Listerine II said:
a brand that is unfortunately gettin played around here cuz nerdy lil white kids coppin it from active ride shop (which in the last few months started carrying it) is crooks......damn shame
Real talk.. Crooks AND 10 Deep man. Last year I walked into Macys to check out some cologne and the preppy a.ss sales dude was complimenting my 10 Deep shirt. I sold that ish on eBay like that week!
 11 years ago '04        #43
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
...AF1's

I can't go any where with out seeing someone in some Air Force 1's----but really----80% of y'all are just clones----no brain of your own, if this guy thinks its hot or this rapper wears this---y'all magically like it too; and like stated before----the best example of this is Jim Jones wearing the fitted jeans/tee's---i've worn 'fitted' clothes for years (not the rock like style of jim jones) and got dubbed, tha wearer of the "smedium" shirt----and now those same ppl runnin round on fitted shirts----GET OUTTA HERE!!!
 11 years ago '06        #44
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17928 17928
This thread says everything is played out that's why I don't come to this section now.
 11 years ago '07        #45
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
grillzzzzz
 03-30-2007, 04:38 PM         #46
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
the bi*ches still love it tho
i know madd girls that think is madd homo and corny as fu*k...

and the girls that like it are the ones that want to wear that sh*t for them selves b/c its basic 'cute' type female sh*t with all them fruity a.ss colors n sh*t...
 11 years ago '06        #47
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17928 17928
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
i know madd girls that think is madd homo and corny as fu*k...

and the girls that like it are the ones that want to wear that sh*t for them selves b/c its basic 'cute' type female sh*t with all them fruity a.ss colors n sh*t...
Lol I aint gonna lie that sh*t is kind of true. They do be tryna wear that sh*t for themselves I aint gona front.
 11 years ago '04        #48
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
fruity hoodies...
-dark hoodies all i fu*k wit

all over print clothing...
-it's just getting old

"grown n s3xy"...
-blazer coats with everything=lame

extra tall tees...
-looks like a dress comin out from under ur hoodie...dont do it

ankle shorts...
-this is some old peter pan/pippi longstockins sh*t

gino green shirts...
-people JUST started rockin em out here...prolly fake too

jeans wit the white fadeout on em...
-sh*t looks feminine to me...all one color usually works :)?!

not hatin on the people that rock this if u can pull it off or actually like the sh*t do what u do...i just dont like how it looks or it is over-done
 03-30-2007, 05:06 PM         #49
BAyAREA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -DDKing13- said:
kinda like your sig? nah just fu*kin witchu.

but ya how the hell are white T's played? they're a necessity on the west coast.
i only rock em wen i dont hav a good hoodie or sneaker match
 03-30-2007, 05:09 PM         #50
BAyAREA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
This thread says everything is played out that's why I don't come to this section now.
lol agreed but i stay here anyway
 11 years ago '06        #51
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 TheBookerMan said:
FITTEDS! That sh*t is so whack now. People have absolutely k!lled it. Another played out thing is the matching hat, with the shirt, with the sneakers. UDdes have to have the exact perfect shade of something, it's like 90% of people who rock sh*t like that have never heard of COMPLIMENTARY colors
I never thought I'd hear a n*gga say that. Naw man, I don't fitteds are out of style or ever will be. n*ggas gon match to the tilt for the rest of eternity. Complimentary color matching just aint the same.
 03-30-2007, 05:53 PM         #52
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im so happy i never jumped into fast fads.. i have kept all my sh*t to the basics with:
Express/ Structure
Banana Republic
DKNY
Kenneth Cole
And basic Nike Jackets..
I wore a 3 year old spring Jordan jacket last night and people were askin where i copped it from.. great thing they cant buy it anymore..
 11 years ago '05        #53
Beso_Negro 
space
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
Yea Grills are lame too... whats wrong with you're natural teeth? smh. I mean I'm from GA myself but it's still dumb.
 11 years ago '07        #54
Santana 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
doo-rags and fitted hats
 11 years ago '04        #55
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
da rock star look
 11 years ago '04        #56
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 51 51
FIRST AND FOREMOST WEST INDIAN DUDES (JAMAICANS, HAITIANS, TRINI ETC) AND SPANISH DUDES BE ON THERE "CLASSICO" STYLE= FITTED JEANS AND TEES ESPECIALLY MY DOMINICAN n*ggaS. JIMMY COME ALONG AND TOOK ALL THE CREDIT. JAMAICAN DUDES BEEN ROCKING JEAN CHAINS FOR YEARS ALREADY. JIMMYS LATE.

A LOT OF THE STUFF YOU GUYS SAID IS TRUE LIKE BAPES, ROCAWEAR, ED HARDY aKA THE 2006 VON DUTCH. THAT sh*t IS PLAYED OUT. BUT SOME DUDE WAS LIKE RICH YUNG IS PLAYED OUT. YOU CAN BARELY FIND IT UNLESS YOU GO TO BROOKLYN CIRCUS OR A COUPLE OF EXCL NY SPOTS. BUT THE ISSUE I GOT IS n*ggaS START ROCKING sh*t WHEN RAPPERS START DOING IT. DUDES NEED TO GET ON SOME NEW sh*t LIKE MONARCHY JEANS OR NUDIE JEANS. IF YOU WANNA BE FLY DO SOME DIFFERENT sh*t.

ALL OF A SUDDEN LIL WAYNE IS DOING VNECK TEES AND EVERYBODY IS DOIN IT. EVEN JIMMY WAS DOING V NECKS FOR A COUPLE YRS. I FEEL n*ggaS COPY WAYNE TOO MUCH.
 03-30-2007, 06:20 PM         #57
moneymike845  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel you. Too many people follow what the next man follow. Jay say go put on a button up, everybody go get button ups. I gotta be original. Mix that sh*t up. Everybody wanna walk around looking the same. A tru ni**a go find something different and exclusive. Samething go 4 chicks too.
 03-30-2007, 06:21 PM         #58
menacel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
girbauds, grills, specially with girls-- sh*t is ugly on most hos, quick turn off
 11 years ago '05        #59
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Lookin at this thread, I wonder what some of you guys fu*kin wear. Basically named everything under the sun except sh*t from Target and Walmart.
 11 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i think dudes is just sayin wat they hate seein so its out of style. Smh 90 percent the sh*t u n*ggas said is still popin and is still fresh. n*ggas is just haters how u gonna say jays and air force is dead???? wtf are u wearing then Shaqs come on man stop it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now