Most Played Out Style ?? Discuss..

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2007, 10:41 AM         #21
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bape, Billionaire Boys Club, Rich Yung, Gino Green Global, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Girbaud – they're all played out crap. Also, tall tees, baggy clothing that's too big for you, wearing your pants below your hips, and Timbs (especially tucking your pantlegs into the heel).

Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 03-30-2007 at 10:42 AM..
 03-30-2007, 10:48 AM         #22
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the all over print hoodies.....hoodies will never go out but the all over sh*t is wack

and white t's will never go out of style
 03-30-2007, 10:54 AM         #23
SHATEKBEATS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80's baby nonsense
 03-30-2007, 11:24 AM         #24
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
imma have to go with the bright a.ss fruity sh*t like bape and all that...the whole asian cartoon sh*t is played out imo...
:iagree: actually every all over print is gettin played.....but there is always an occasional all over print that i HAVE to get lol.
 03-30-2007, 11:26 AM         #25
CandyBlueRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FAKE sh*t. Doesn't matter the brand, but it's gotta be played out cuz it's all dudes be wearin.
 03-30-2007, 11:31 AM         #26
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the hell is white T's played? When the weather breaks thats the cleanest sh*t to throw on. Middle of the Summer, u wanna look clean but not do too much throw on a white T, some 1's and a fresh pair of shorts.
 03-30-2007, 11:36 AM         #27
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CandyBlueRider said:
FAKE sh*t. Doesn't matter the brand, but it's gotta be played out cuz it's all dudes be wearin.
kinda like your sig? nah just fu*kin witchu.

but ya how the hell are white T's played? they're a necessity on the west coast.
 03-30-2007, 11:42 AM         #28
CandyBlueRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -DDKing13- said:
kinda like your sig? nah just fu*kin witchu.

but ya how the hell are white T's played? they're a necessity on the west coast.
lol what's fake about my sig?

But 10 deep and LRG been gettin faked a lot if that's what you're sayin...
 11 years ago '06        #29
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
I'm tired of that retro/rockstar/skateboarder sh*t...it wasn't too long ago black folks was clownin' on white boys for skating...wearing tight/ripped up sh*t...now we wanna do it...GTFOH!
 03-30-2007, 11:54 AM         #30
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CandyBlueRider said:
lol what's fake about my sig?

But 10 deep and LRG been gettin faked a lot if that's what you're sayin...
i was talkin about your sales in your sig. but i was just messin with you lol.
 11 years ago '04        #31
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Dead Serious is played also
 11 years ago '04        #32
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,866 | Props total: 18427 18427
 NYcrepa said:
agree totally doggie. U can't tell where anybody is from anymore. U got Richboy and Wayne dressing like Dip Set. You got Game dressing like a skinny Fat Joe it's crazy. n*ggas are confused across the board.
Maybe thats just how they wanna dress, who said u gotta wear one style of clothing because where u from. Im pretty sure Game is tired of wear khakis and chucks...change is good. Since im in Texas I guess i gotta have a grill an wear tall tees everyday,
also I rocked bape and bbc hard but now its played out i go to the store and that fu*king fake a.ss companies just k!lling it...and if u still rock fubu and coogi theres def. something wrong with u that sh*ts from the 90s
n*gga BAPE is fom the 90's Biggie used to rock they hoodies
 11 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 So Thoed said:
the most played out style to me is a plain tall white/black/red/random color tee with $150-$200 Jays. Or even worse, fake jays.
Fo real that sh*t is done. and SMh @ yall hatin on da Rockstar look U problly aint got the Swagg to pull that sh*t off if U hating Dat sh*t is Raw.
 11 years ago '05        #34
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Bape, Billionaire Boys Club, Rich Yung, Gino Green Global, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Girbaud – they're all played out crap. Also, tall tees, baggy clothing that's too big for you, wearing your pants below your hips, and Timbs (especially tucking your pantlegs into the heel).
WTF Smh get da fu*k outta here if u rockin all that sh*t and its REAL THAT sh*t STILL GOES HARD. u PROBLY DONT HAVE ANY OF THE sh*t U JUST SAID AND U GONNA SAY ITS PLAYED OUT HA fu*k OUTTA HERE
 11 years ago '06        #35
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Eiy-Kyu said:
man will you ever shut the fu*k up

how is rich yung played out you rarely ever see anybody except fab rockin that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #36
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
i keep it simple
basic rules of life

Keep It Simple Stupid

u got n*ggas runnin around lookin like a halloween fruit bucket
hoodies that zip over ur face=ur gettin locked up wearin that sh*t
 03-30-2007, 02:02 PM         #37
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the fu*k can you wear damn If you go through this whole thread everything is bullsh*t from Hoodies to Jordans to t-shirts...What the fu*k is hot then..damn. I'm bout to be like Tracey Morgan and just say fu*k a shirt
 03-30-2007, 02:15 PM         #38
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a brand that is unfortunately gettin played around here cuz nerdy lil white kids coppin it from active ride shop (which in the last few months started carrying it) is crooks......damn shame
 03-30-2007, 03:44 PM         #39
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FITTEDS! That sh*t is so whack now. People have absolutely k!lled it. Another played out thing is the matching hat, with the shirt, with the sneakers. UDdes have to have the exact perfect shade of something, it's like 90% of people who rock sh*t like that have never heard of COMPLIMENTARY colors
 03-30-2007, 03:56 PM         #40
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
Maybe thats just how they wanna dress, who said u gotta wear one style of clothing because where u from. Im pretty sure Game is tired of wear khakis and chucks...change is good. Since im in Texas I guess i gotta have a grill an wear tall tees everyday,
im from Texas and everybody down here DOES have a grill and wear tall tees...

i guess thats cus im in Houston...even kids be rockin grills and tall tees...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy