Most Played Out Style ?? Discuss..

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-30-2007, 11:31 AM         #26
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the hell is white T's played? When the weather breaks thats the cleanest sh*t to throw on. Middle of the Summer, u wanna look clean but not do too much throw on a white T, some 1's and a fresh pair of shorts.

03-30-2007, 11:36 AM         #27
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CandyBlueRider said
FAKE sh*t. Doesn't matter the brand, but it's gotta be played out cuz it's all dudes be wearin.
kinda like your sig? nah just fu*kin witchu.

but ya how the hell are white T's played? they're a necessity on the west coast.

03-30-2007, 11:42 AM         #28
CandyBlueRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -DDKing13- said

but ya how the hell are white T's played? they're a necessity on the west coast.
lol what's fake about my sig?

But 10 deep and LRG been gettin faked a lot if that's what you're sayin...

12 years ago '06        #29
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 21 21
I'm tired of that retro/rockstar/skateboarder sh*t...it wasn't too long ago black folks was clownin' on white boys for skating...wearing tight/ripped up sh*t...now we wanna do it...GTFOH!

03-30-2007, 11:54 AM         #30
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CandyBlueRider said
lol what's fake about my sig?

But 10 deep and LRG been gettin faked a lot if that's what you're sayin...
i was talkin about your sales in your sig. but i was just messin with you lol.

12 years ago '04        #31
badboy600 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,719 | Props total: 2679 2679
Dead Serious is played also

12 years ago '04        #32
Mike T 164 heat pts164
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 28325 28325
 NYcrepa said
agree totally doggie. U can't tell where anybody is from anymore. U got Richboy and Wayne dressing like Dip Set. You got Game dressing like a skinny Fat Joe it's crazy. n*ggas are confused across the board.
Maybe thats just how they wanna dress, who said u gotta wear one style of clothing because where u from. Im pretty sure Game is tired of wear khakis and chucks...change is good. Since im in Texas I guess i gotta have a grill an wear tall tees everyday,
also I rocked bape and bbc hard but now its played out i go to the store and that fu*king fake a.ss companies just k!lling it...and if u still rock fubu and coogi theres def. something wrong with u that sh*ts from the 90s
n*gga BAPE is fom the 90's Biggie used to rock they hoodies

12 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 So Thoed said
the most played out style to me is a plain tall white/black/red/random color tee with $150-$200 Jays. Or even worse, fake jays.
Fo real that sh*t is done. and SMh @ yall hatin on da Rockstar look U problly aint got the Swagg to pull that sh*t off if U hating Dat sh*t is Raw.

12 years ago '05        #34
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 Eiy-Kyu said
Bape, Billionaire Boys Club, Rich Yung, Gino Green Global, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Girbaud they're all played out crap. Also, tall tees, baggy clothing that's too big for you, wearing your pants below your hips, and Timbs (especially tucking your pantlegs into the heel).
WTF Smh get da fu*k outta here if u rockin all that sh*t and its REAL THAT sh*t STILL GOES HARD. u PROBLY DONT HAVE ANY OF THE sh*t U JUST SAID AND U GONNA SAY ITS PLAYED OUT HA fu*k OUTTA HERE

12 years ago '06        #35
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 Eiy-Kyu said
Bape, Billionaire Boys Club, Rich Yung, Gino Green Global, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Girbaud they're all played out crap. Also, tall tees, baggy clothing that's too big for you, wearing your pants below your hips, and Timbs (especially tucking your pantlegs into the heel).
man will you ever shut the fu*k up

how is rich yung played out you rarely ever see anybody except fab rockin that sh*t

12 years ago '04        #36
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
i keep it simple
basic rules of life

Keep It Simple Stupid

u got n*ggas runnin around lookin like a halloween fruit bucket
hoodies that zip over ur face=ur gettin locked up wearin that sh*t

03-30-2007, 02:02 PM         #37
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the fu*k can you wear damn If you go through this whole thread everything is bullsh*t from Hoodies to Jordans to t-shirts...What the fu*k is hot then..damn. I'm bout to be like Tracey Morgan and just say fu*k a shirt

03-30-2007, 02:15 PM         #38
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a brand that is unfortunately gettin played around here cuz nerdy lil white kids coppin it from active ride shop (which in the last few months started carrying it) is crooks......damn shame

03-30-2007, 03:44 PM         #39
TheBookerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FITTEDS! That sh*t is so whack now. People have absolutely k!lled it. Another played out thing is the matching hat, with the shirt, with the sneakers. UDdes have to have the exact perfect shade of something, it's like 90% of people who rock sh*t like that have never heard of COMPLIMENTARY colors

03-30-2007, 03:56 PM         #40
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said
Maybe thats just how they wanna dress, who said u gotta wear one style of clothing because where u from. Im pretty sure Game is tired of wear khakis and chucks...change is good. Since im in Texas I guess i gotta have a grill an wear tall tees everyday,
im from Texas and everybody down here DOES have a grill and wear tall tees...

i guess thats cus im in Houston...even kids be rockin grills and tall tees...

03-30-2007, 03:58 PM         #41
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said
FITTEDS! That sh*t is so whack now. People have absolutely k!lled it. Another played out thing is the matching hat, with the shirt, with the sneakers. UDdes have to have the exact perfect shade of something, it's like 90% of people who rock sh*t like that have never heard of COMPLIMENTARY colors
wtf!?

ppl been rockin fitteds to match they kicks FOREVER....
fitteds aint going no where....

03-30-2007, 04:09 PM         #42
San D'Yeyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Listerine II said
a brand that is unfortunately gettin played around here cuz nerdy lil white kids coppin it from active ride shop (which in the last few months started carrying it) is crooks......damn shame
Real talk.. Crooks AND 10 Deep man. Last year I walked into Macys to check out some cologne and the preppy a.ss sales dude was complimenting my 10 Deep shirt. I sold that ish on eBay like that week!

12 years ago '04        #43
x Tha Arkitek x 74 heat pts74
space
space
$19,815 | Props total: 9333 9333
...AF1's

I can't go any where with out seeing someone in some Air Force 1's----but really----80% of y'all are just clones----no brain of your own, if this guy thinks its hot or this rapper wears this---y'all magically like it too; and like stated before----the best example of this is Jim Jones wearing the fitted jeans/tee's---i've worn 'fitted' clothes for years (not the rock like style of jim jones) and got dubbed, tha wearer of the "smedium" shirt----and now those same ppl runnin round on fitted shirts----GET OUTTA HERE!!!

12 years ago '06        #44
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,919 | Props total: 20434 20434
This thread says everything is played out that's why I don't come to this section now.

12 years ago '07        #45
timdog 1059 heat pts1059
space
space
$36,221 | Props total: 26342 26342
grillzzzzz

03-30-2007, 04:38 PM         #46
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said
the bi*ches still love it tho
i know madd girls that think is madd homo and corny as fu*k...

and the girls that like it are the ones that want to wear that sh*t for them selves b/c its basic 'cute' type female sh*t with all them fruity a.ss colors n sh*t...

12 years ago '06        #47
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,919 | Props total: 20434 20434
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said
i know madd girls that think is madd homo and corny as fu*k...

and the girls that like it are the ones that want to wear that sh*t for them selves b/c its basic 'cute' type female sh*t with all them fruity a.ss colors n sh*t...
Lol I aint gonna lie that sh*t is kind of true. They do be tryna wear that sh*t for themselves I aint gona front.

12 years ago '04        #48
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
fruity hoodies...
-dark hoodies all i fu*k wit

all over print clothing...
-it's just getting old

"grown n s3xy"...
-blazer coats with everything=lame

extra tall tees...
-looks like a dress comin out from under ur hoodie...dont do it

ankle shorts...
-this is some old peter pan/pippi longstockins sh*t

gino green shirts...
-people JUST started rockin em out here...prolly fake too

jeans wit the white fadeout on em...
-sh*t looks feminine to me...all one color usually works :)?!

not hatin on the people that rock this if u can pull it off or actually like the sh*t do what u do...i just dont like how it looks or it is over-done

03-30-2007, 05:06 PM         #49
BAyAREA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -DDKing13- said

i only rock em wen i dont hav a good hoodie or sneaker match

03-30-2007, 05:09 PM         #50
BAyAREA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said
This thread says everything is played out that's why I don't come to this section now.
lol agreed but i stay here anyway

Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  47
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  44
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  43
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+278online now  15
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
208 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+28online now  12
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
151 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy