Crooks And Castles X Good Music Exclusiveness!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-29-2007, 10:33 PM         #21
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iRyceboi said:
crooks is far from selling out, unlike supreme, crooks is still puttin' out fire.. the la pietra shirt is ill.. high society flip is nice.. their logo[s] alone is k!llin' more than half of the "streetwear" game..
:applause: :applause:

i fkn hate supreme...all they shirts are fukn stupid and expensive...

crooks makes nice stuff...im in need for sum crooks jeans..them sh*ts are ill!
 11 years ago '04        #22
iRyceboi 
space
avatar space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 4 4
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
lmao!

but nah..what i meant wus the callabs dont retail for $35 cus i remember seeing the hundreds X crooks tee for $45....
lol, those retailed for $32, it's just that crooks illuminati line is like a quickstrike line, which has a higher retail price...
 03-29-2007, 10:35 PM         #23
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iRyceboi said:
lol, those retailed for $32, it's just that crooks illuminati line is like a quickstrike line, which has a higher retail price...
hmm....i guess i wus wrong...i just remember seeing the price tags at sf2...they over price they sh*t then..lol
 11 years ago '05        #24
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 iRyceboi said:
crooks is far from selling out, unlike supreme, crooks is still puttin' out fire.. the la pietra shirt is ill.. high society flip is nice.. their logo[s] alone is k!llin' more than half of the "streetwear" game..
IDK, to each his own opinion.
I will say they were one of the ones to step up and come in whit some fresh og designs. But after that, they became redundant with their tees. (Dropping same tees but in diff color schemes, is not innovative) Everything up until there winter/Fall line was fire!
As far as supreme goes; what can I say??? They are not only the staple of east cost street wear. But originators! Yes I said it, originators! Yea I know they are “hype everything” and wherever supreme is, hypebeasters are lurking. but why is it supreme is always a season or two ahead of every other brand. I.E. lumberjack shirts are all of a sudden cool again??? LOL
 11 years ago '04        #25
iRyceboi 
space
avatar space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 4 4
 fully_amazing said:
IDK, to each his own opinion.
I will say they were one of the ones to step up and come in whit some fresh og designs. But after that, they became redundant with their tees. (Dropping same tees but in diff color schemes, is not innovative) Everything up until there winter/Fall line was fire!
As far as supreme goes; what can I say??? They are not only the staple of east cost street wear. But originators! Yes I said it, originators! Yea I know they are “hype everything” and wherever supreme is, hypebeasters are lurking. but why is it supreme is always a season or two ahead of every other brand. I.E. lumberjack shirts are all of a sudden cool again??? LOL
ecko bought supreme.
 11 years ago '05        #26
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 iRyceboi said:
ecko bought supreme.

I know... It was a sad day, even for aNYthing. (aNYthing was going to be the new supreme [shoutout to A Ron for making street wear mainstream])
But come on cousin. They had the only Hennesy Jersey in the shook ones vid.
Ahhhhhhh the memories
 03-30-2007, 06:28 PM         #27
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:



there are 23 items on that sh*t haha if it was exclusive there wouldn't be near as much.

i'm not hating on crooks, i love the line. but im just saying this good music t-shirt isn't rare.
:rolleyes:

but how much is it selling for?
 11 years ago '05        #28
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 SkateboardT said:



i can go down to leaders and get the shirt for $35

it aint that exclusive, its actually a regular from their spring line
real talk. and man worksmen did have it. and u should called leaders rite now they still got it up on da site . shirt is coo but no where near 100 dollars fu*k no
 11 years ago '04        #29
^SPREWELL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
wuts the website for leaders?
see if u can still scope one up.
 03-30-2007, 08:10 PM         #30
Laffz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hot Sh*t!
 11 years ago '04        #31
^SPREWELL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
aight thx kateboardT.
 SkateboardT said:



50 shipped, just copped the white one , but I only live about an hour or so away...so i'm coppin it for 45
 11 years ago '04        #32
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
ecko did not buy supreme or aNYthing
 11 years ago '05        #33
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 Kaotic said:
ecko did not buy supreme or aNYthing
I know it was only a rumor.
but rumors always start from somwhere.
they may have not bought them out yet. But it doesn't mean that supreme has fully said no.
don't forget. @ the end of the day supreme is a buiness, and every buiness has a price. thats what happened to zoo york. and look what happend to them. all I'm saying is... don't count on ecko stopping after their first offer.
 11 years ago '04        #34
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I just saw this shirt on another site and was wondering where I could buy one...good look. although I like the black one more
 11 years ago '04        #35
StanfordVic238  OP
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
update for yall got 3 diff sizes in black!!!!!!!!!!

Large



X-Large



2XL

 11 years ago '07        #36
TxDO 
space
avatar space
space
$150 | Props total: 7 7
SMH i dont see how all these companies you guys said are sellouts. I mean LRG and Supreme have been making the same style clothing this whole time. Its not like they soldout and made like non hip hop/skateboarding style clothes. Stop hating cus they make more money now. Im not goin to stop wearing stuff because "too many people" wear it. I mean people been rockin Nikes/Jordans their whole life, I bet u guys still roc that. Neways that shirt is hella dope, but deng Im sick of "limited" stuff because you end up having to pay more than double of the original price for sumtin so sick. Why cant they just make a bunch of them?


Last edited by TxDO; 04-04-2007 at 03:51 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #37
StanfordVic238  OP
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
Another Update for yall!!!!!

In the white colorway i have a:

LARGE



X - LARGE



2XL




IN BLACK I HAVE:

LARGE



X-LARGE

 11 years ago '07        #38
TxDO 
space
avatar space
space
$150 | Props total: 7 7
Just got the black shirt for $45.24 plus tax. Did you guys receive a black bandana when u got it? Or was the shop dope enough to give me one?
 11 years ago '04        #39
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 fully_amazing said:
I know it was only a rumor.
but rumors always start from somwhere.
they may have not bought them out yet. But it doesn't mean that supreme has fully said no.
don't forget. @ the end of the day supreme is a buiness, and every buiness has a price. thats what happened to zoo york. and look what happend to them. all I'm saying is... don't count on ecko stopping after their first offer.
supreme have no reason whatsoever to sell themselves to ecko - they make money fine as it is, and if they were sold, their current fanbase would disappear in a shot

it wouldn't make sense for ecko and it wouldn't make sense for supreme

also, i'm positive there wasn't even an 'offer' or anything, just some bullsh*t a.ss rumour started by some internet nerd
 11 years ago '04        #40
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
just screwing around on NikeiD, came up with this...


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy