Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Got Owned Worse in This Thread?
Kobe Bryant 23 23.47%
Fucker - The Closet Razor Ramon Fan 75 76.53%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-29-2007, 01:40 AM         #261
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga must sniff the sugar out of pixie sticks... cuase hes more dumb that the average drug high

im not talkin about you im laughin at you... your a clown
 11 years ago '05        #262
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
Yea man, cuz you have literally owned yourself in your own thread...CLASSIC. Talkin about me on AIM, CLASSIC Sayin its ok to tell a guy you want his a.ss, CLASSIC
What kinda of sh*t you smokin in Portland? Must be a bad batch or some sh*t cause you can't see what's happeneing. Everyone that comes in here has takin my side or has dissed you in their own way...You're completely blind to the fact that you have been owned the past 10 posts. Here's #11 :sleepy: It's getting tiring watching you go in circles defending grown men in tights prance around a ring to fake f!ght...And fu*k the Knicks, and fu*k the entire NBA, holla at me Monday when the next real sport starts, baseball. Then Football will start again in August...NBA could go under and I'd never notice cause the sh*t is wack...GO put up a Blazers avy and end your Razor Ramon era...no need to live in the past, wrestlemania is that-a-way ----------->
 03-29-2007, 01:42 AM         #263
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
this n*gga must sniff the sugar out of pixie sticks... cuase hes more dumb that the average drug high
Oh you just gonna do me like that and not tell me what you guys are talkin about on AIM now huh? wtf man I thought we were friends, all those pictures you made for me. All those times you told me you didn't care, when you were really sittin on AOL talkin about me with blunt.:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #264
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
and lol@ me being quoted in a sig
that sh*t is classic...
 03-29-2007, 01:43 AM         #265
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
fu*ker you take the internet way to serious
man i tried to tell yall about this but everybody thought i was exaggeratin. smh the f*g**t is a bonafide INTERNET PREDATOR. he threadstalks, cut and pastes his way thru arguements is obsessed with other guys and is living thru a 50 year old disillusioned member of G-UNIT. he fits all the criteria to a tee
 11 years ago '05        #266
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
is obsessed with other guys and is living thru a 50 year old disillusioned member of G-UNIT. he fits all the criteria to a tee
 03-29-2007, 01:47 AM         #267
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
@ liking to watch men hug each other in briefs and then calling other men homos3xual
Men hugging each other in briefs? I don't think what you were watching was wrestling buddy. You have fun with that tho. You're sure calling a lot of people gay tho, considering a large portion of america tunes in every monday night to watch Raw...but whatever. That's sure not as gay as watching basketball players slap each other on the a.sses.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #268
space
space
 CTre said:
talk about underachieving..

[pic - click to view]

G-UNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

CLASSIC LMFAOOOOOOOO
 03-29-2007, 01:50 AM         #269
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Black Duece, what are you guys talking about now? Still talkin about me on AIM? yea you don't take the internet seriously at all.

Edit: Wow.... Have fun with that. Mr. "I don't take the net seriously but talk about people on BX through AIM for over an hour".

Last edited by Fucker; 03-29-2007 at 01:51 AM..
 03-29-2007, 01:52 AM         #270
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
for over an hour
over an hour???

can you count????
 11 years ago '05        #271
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Hey Black Duece, what are you guys talking about now? Still talkin about me on AIM? yea you don't take the internet seriously at all.

Edit: Wow.... Have fun with that. Mr. "I don't take the net seriously but talk about people on BX through AIM for over an hour".
yo fam, why dont you change ur avy to what Razor Ramon looks like today? then under your avy you can put "G-Unit Soldier"?

I wonder if G-Unit makes wrestling tights?
 11 years ago '05        #272
space
space
Curtisimo is k!llin me
 03-29-2007, 01:57 AM         #273
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

over an hour???

can you count????
Um, how many pages have we went through now? Regardless how long you've been talking about me on aim, you've been talkin with me on this sh*t for atleast an hour. The fact that you're up on aim talkin about me just adds to the fact that you're a loser and a hypocrite.
 03-29-2007, 01:58 AM         #274
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:

what a weak response u f*g**t ur done uve been roasted beyond recognition and u now resemble the blazers franchise. u lost and u lost bad.
 11 years ago '05        #275
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
what a weak response u f*g**t ur done uve been roasted beyond recognition and u now resemble the blazers franchise. u lost and u lost bad.
and yet, he seems to not realize it...
 03-29-2007, 02:00 AM         #276
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Um, how many pages have we went through now? Regardless how long you've been talking about me on aim, you've been talkin with me on this sh*t for atleast an hour. The fact that you're up on aim talkin about me just adds to the fact that you're a loser and a hypocrite.

you really are trying hard, arent you... I never sleep anyways. im downloading music at itsbx right now, while you sit steaming behind a computer monitor. ive posted in at least 3 other threads since this convo started
 03-29-2007, 02:03 AM         #277
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
and half nekkid men sweaty in briefs is that much better???
Just the fact that you watch sports shows and think about thinks like that is pretty suspect. When basketball players are backin down people in the post, they aint thinkin "oh sh*t, this guy is all sweaty and in a tanktop in shorts...HOMO" you sound like a immature little kid. And again...let me make it loud and clear so that even you can understand....I haven't watched wrestling in 7 years Im mean, what the fu*k do I need to do to so that you kids understand I don't watch wrestling, I don't care about wrestling, talking about razor ramon doesn't do anything but make you look like a lame. I just occasionaly, once in a blue fu*kin moon watch the show...along with millions of other people that you have deemed homo because you're an immature little kid.
 03-29-2007, 02:03 AM         #278
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
i hate you all for making fun of me
 11 years ago '05        #279
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
my dude i was only joking

your the only one on this sh*t that is taking this sh*t seriously

now please go to sleep like i said before
you got some fruitcups to steal from the korean stand in the mourning
hahahahahahahahahhaa You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Curtisimo again.

I swear I never laughed this hard in a minute, I owe you like 50 props
 03-29-2007, 02:08 AM         #280
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

you really are trying hard, arent you... I never sleep anyways. im downloading music at itsbx right now

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago