Kobe Omg Kobe

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Got Owned Worse in This Thread?
Kobe Bryant 23 23.47%
Fucker - The Closet Razor Ramon Fan 75 76.53%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-29-2007, 01:13 AM         #241
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

was I talking about you???

I said can you guess who it is... and you came at me so you gave yourself away

damn man you just owned yourself
Oh gee, yea it was so hard to figure out who you were talking to dumbass. How about the guy you've been posting little lame a.ss pictures about the last couple pages?:sleepy: You're a lame.
 11 years ago '04        #242
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe
 11 years ago '05        #243
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
Black Duece, my point exactly. Are you blind to this guys stupidity? "I rep the knicks to the fullest"....."I don't watch the NBA." If thats your idea of smart and calm, I'm glad you think of me as a long paragraph writing angry a**hole. You're a fu*kin moron. And I know I've said that already but...it's true.
You must have an IQ of 5...

I DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THE NBA...BUT, WHEN SOMEONE SAYS WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TEAM IS, I SAY THE KNICKS, IM NOT A d*ck RIDER LIKE KOBE STANS, OR LBJ STANS...GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD? SHALL I SAY IT AGAIN SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT THIS TIME?

I LIKE THE KNICKS...

I DONT LIKE THE NBA AND WHAT HAS BECOME OF IT TODAY BECAUSE OF DAVID STERN THEREFORE I DO NOT WATCH IT...

DO-YOU-UNDER-STAND-THE-WORDS-THAT-COME-OUT-OF-MY-MOUTH?
 03-29-2007, 01:16 AM         #244
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Oh gee, yea it was so hard to figure out who you were talking to dumbass. How about the guy you've been posting little lame a.ss pictures about the last couple pages?:sleepy: You're a lame.

hahahhaahahah

bwahahahahha

muuahaahhahha

gahahahahahahah

like i said before... listen carefully... lmao @ you raking this seriously were all laughing at you. me and blunted are cracking up making fun of you on AIM

kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe
 03-29-2007, 01:17 AM         #245
jjapsw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe owns u all muahahahaha
 11 years ago '04        #246
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^RRRR ye stole me kobes!
 03-29-2007, 01:20 AM         #247
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know curtismo is home laughing at fu*ker as hard as me/blunted both are right now...

ahahahahahahahahh

*gags* :sick:

LMAO :hang:
 11 years ago '04        #248
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Damn, 18 pages later.......................
 03-29-2007, 01:21 AM         #249
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
my n*gga you came out of nowhere and called me an idiot cuz what I mispelled a word????
on the internet????
im sorry but when i type i dont exactly proof read my sh*t you know n*ggaz can make mistakes???
Wow all the sudden you're black? Ok well heres the deal "my n*gga" you're the one that came outta nowhere. Have you already forgot your lame a.ss Nate missing 100 dunks > trail blazers "franchize" remark? You got involved, I responded. And the fact that you can't spell worth a sh*t..."n*gga"....made you an easy target.

and how am i being a hater who am i hating on???

oh the trail blazers that chose Sam Bowie over Micheal Jordan???
You're a hater cuz of what I just said above. Man you got one hell of a selective memory.

please tell me who am i hating on???

oh is it you
who's childhood idol is washed up n*gga who hugged men in briefs for a living
and decided to put it in his avy

who am i hating on to make me a hater??

your fu*king funny to me dog fareal you're straight comedy central
I'm pretty sure I just told you who you were hating on you illiterate drop out. And stop sayin n*gga, all the sudden you're some hardcore mothafu*ker with a keyboard.
 03-29-2007, 01:24 AM         #250
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ker you take the internet way to serious
 03-29-2007, 01:25 AM         #251
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

hahahhaahahah

bwahahahahha

muuahaahhahha

gahahahahahahah

like i said before... listen carefully... lmao @ you raking this seriously were all laughing at you. me and blunted are cracking up making fun of you on AIM

I aint takin you seriously, I take you pretty lightly. You're obviously a fu*kin retard. I mean, you bash me for making them long a.ss post an what do you do? Side with a guy whos doin the exact same sh*t. You side with a guy who 1. Says I am afraid to step out the house, YET brags about having a high post count. 2. Says he reps the Knicks...but hates the NBA....You can't get much more dumber then that man. Have fun chattin about me on AIM, glad you care enough about me to be talkin about me. Man you can't even get your story right. You sittin here sayin you don't take this sh*t seriously yet your havin AIM convos about me? Black Duece, whats wrong man? Learn how to get your story right man. You're a homo, for real.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-29-2007 at 01:29 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #252
space
space
this thread turned into a fu*kin classic...

EVERYONE RATE THIS THREAD A 5

EDIT:E-BATTLES WITH fu*kER >>> ANY DRUG ANYONE CAN DO

Last edited by bluntednt; 03-29-2007 at 01:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #253
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^i donno about that, funny thread though

edit: about the e beefing better than drugs lol\
 03-29-2007, 01:28 AM         #254
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Bragging about your post count?
when did I do that???

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2007, 01:30 AM         #255
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

when did I do that???

[pic - click to view]

Nobody laughed the first time what makes you think anybody would the second time you post that sh*t f*g boy.
 11 years ago '05        #256
space
space
yea ofcorse i have a selective memory remember i can't even spell peopel right
you seeee i cant even put the L in front of the E when i spell peopel
god damn I guess i will never be able to spell people
oh sh*t i just spelled peopel right on the internet now im am now intellignet yaaaay
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 11 years ago '05        #257
space
space
 l0udm0uf said:
^i donno about that, funny thread though

edit: about the e beefing better than drugs lol\
you are witnessing an instant classic...
 03-29-2007, 01:34 AM         #258
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Nobody laughed the first time what makes you think anybody would the second time you post that sh*t f*g boy.
I can name 2 people that laughed at it

but can you name the time when I bragged about my post count? find it. I dare you to.
 03-29-2007, 01:35 AM         #259
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
you are witnessing an instant classic...
Yea man, cuz you have literally owned yourself in your own thread...CLASSIC. Talkin about me on AIM, CLASSIC Sayin its ok to tell a guy you want his a.ss, CLASSIC
 03-29-2007, 01:38 AM         #260
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

I can name 2 people that laughed at it

but can you name the time when I bragged about my post count? find it. I dare you to.
That was a typo, I meant to say you're backin a guy who brags about that sh*t.

Anyway, you still talkin about me on AIM man? It's funny how somebody who doesn't care about all this sh*t, doesn't take it seriously...is on AIM talkin about me with a guy who thinks its ok to tell another man he wants his a.ss. Man I'm startin to agree with bluntednt, this sh*t is a classic. Anyway man, what you guys talkin about now? I wanna join in on this little convo.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-29-2007 at 01:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy