Kobe Omg Kobe

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Got Owned Worse in This Thread?
Kobe Bryant 23 23.47%
Fucker - The Closet Razor Ramon Fan 75 76.53%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-29-2007, 12:47 AM         #222
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
1. Your #1 through #4 said the same exact thing, just worded differnetly - you lost
2. You are a blasphemy because you think everyone's gay - you lost
3. Sports is far beyond your problem as we can all see right now - you lost
4. New York - 31-40 >>> Portland - 29-42 - you lost
5. Don't try to play me for a "geek" because you questioned me being in hiding because this is the first time you've "seen me post in here". I've been postin in the SC on the regular since i've joined. You caught feelings cause of the Razor Ramon remark - you lost
1. You know nothing about basketball, and no...#1 through #4 were not the same. You just need to learn how to read buddy. And even if they were, atleast they're the truth...which is a whole lot more then I can say for anything you've said.
2. No I don't think everybodys gay, altho I definitely think you are for sayin its ok to tell another man you want his a.ss....you're a closet case, end of discussion.
3. Yea and we all know what yours is, you're a Knicks fan who feels its ok to walk up to another man and say "sir, I want your a.ss":sleepy:
4. Yet another reason why you don't know anything about basketball. Theres a little something called *gasp* divisions...and conferences. If you play in a weak division, like you do, and you play in a weak conference, like you do...obviously you'll have a better chance to win more games. And whats sad is, you only have 2 more in the win colum then us....you lose.
5. Whether or not I've seen you, obviously you've been around...and the fact that you're sitting here bringing up post count and threads tells me one thing...you lead a very lame social life. Why don't you just give up? Seriously, you've been beaten at every point you've tried to make. You're a loser. Come to grips with it, accept it.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-29-2007 at 12:51 AM..
 03-29-2007, 12:52 AM         #223
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Aint you the same dude who said you hate all haters? Wow, what a fu*kin hypocrite. What can I expect tho from a guy who can't even spell "people" correctly. And judging by the Nash avy, you're probably a Suns fan. Which means 1 thing....you're a bandwagon jumpin homo. Because there was no such thing as a Suns fan before Nash showed up.

Anyway, back to the other loser.

1. No, I think I'm higher class then you because I don't justify homos3xuality. I hope you like spending eternity in hell. Read the bible...god hates f*gs....you lost.
2. No, I think a man telling me he wants my a.ss makes him gay...and I think a guy who justifys that is equally gay....you lost.
3. It doesn't matter, you think it's ok to tell another man you want his a.ss...you lost.
4. Yes I did, we're the team that kicked your a.ss without our star player in the lineup last week....you and your team lost.
5. Oh wow you make better threads then me.:rolleyes: Ouch that hurt. I guess now we know who the real fu*kin geek who's afraid to go outside is. You sittin here bragging about threads and posts=GEEK....face fact, you lost.
6. Bragging about having a higher post count, yet having the nerve to say somebody else is afraid to go outside. you=geek....and the biggest fu*kin loser on planet earth next to mannie.
WHAT A HYPOCRITE U CHASE ME INTO THREAD AND LUST AFTER A PRO WRESTLER BUT GOD HATES f*gS? sounds more like u hate yourself
everybody on this site sees how much of a joke u are and your too much of an idiot to realize it. your so fu*kin stupid and sheltered everyone has told you what i said meant and your such a fu*kin kid you still play that gay a.ss role. mike tyson has said it countless time canibus has said ving rhames has said and i guess their all flaming homos tooo huh? thats what happens when u live in oregon and have never spoke to or come in contact with a black person before as i have stated. your a complete internet geek and a fu*king mockery. you try do devert attention from yourself by cutting and pasting comments to try to make someone look gay when that alone puts you at a 10 on the gay meter.i can tell two things about you from your immature actions you have entirely too much time and no contact with women . for you to beat that i want your a.ss sh*t to death shows you have nothing else in the tank your fu*kin patheic.*waiting for fu*kers only two responses. ''hey mannie you said you wanted my a.ss'' or'' hey mannie you challenged me to a f!ght over the internet''. give it a rest you fu*kin boob.
 11 years ago '05        #224
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
1. You know nothing about basketball, and no...#1 through #4 were not the same. You just need to learn how to read buddy. And even if they were, atleast they're the truth...which is a whole lot more then I can say for anything you've said.
2. No I don't think everybodys gay, altho I definitely think you are for sayin its ok to tell another man you want his a.ss....you're a closet case, end of discussion.
3. Yea and we all know what yours is, you're a Knicks fan who feels its ok to walk up to another man and say "sir, I want your a.ss":sleepy:
4. Yet another reason why you don't know anything about basketball. Theres a little something called *gasp* divisions...and conferences. If you play in a weak division, like you do, and you play in a weak conference, like you do...obviously you'll have a better chance to win more games. And whats sad is, you only have 2 more in the win colum then us....you lose.
5. Whether or not I've seen you, obviously you've been around...and the fact that you're sitting here bringing up post count and threads tells me one thing...you lead a very lonely social life. And last but not least, you lost.
1. I could give 3 fu*ks about the NBA, today...I rep the Knicks, and I haven't watched any games this year, the sh*t dont matter to me...
2. You thinking someone saying , "I want your a.ss, im gonna break your face" is gay is amusing to everyone in this forum, ask Big Poppa, Black_Deuce, Curtisimo, you're a joke...
3. You are still saying the same thing in every numbered post you make...
4. RAZOR RAMON ROCKIN G-UNIT CLOTHES = YOU MAD AND YOU LOST!!!
 03-29-2007, 12:56 AM         #225
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
I don't know
it must be that geek talk

you know they dont have sh*t to say after they run spell check on a everybody who spell a word(s) wrong on the internet
Wow Curtisimo, did I really hurt your feelings that bad? I must have. Anyway buddy, I'm real sorry if correcting your spelling hurt your feelings. But hell, being the internet spell checker I am...I just couldn't help myself. I mean, it's not like you were writing a long post like myself and trying to be detailed and just happened to slip up and make an error...the sh*t you make is pre-school sh*t...like spelling people "peopel" and...spelling words like franchise "franchize":rolleyes: So I'm sorry if you're all butt hurt, but the fact of the matter is...you need to go back to school. And it wasn't but 24 hours ago, you were sitting here calling haters annoying yet that's exactly what you've been doing throughout this thread. You need to chill. My advice to you, live by your words and stop contradicting yourself.
 03-29-2007, 12:56 AM         #226
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
1. I could give 3 fu*ks about the NBA, today...I rep the Knicks, and I haven't watched any games this year, the sh*t dont matter to me...
2. You thinking someone saying , "I want your a.ss, im gonna break your face" is gay is amusing to everyone in this forum, ask Big Poppa, Black_Deuce, Curtisimo, you're a joke...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #227
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
*waiting for fu*kers only two responses. ''hey mannie you said you wanted my a.ss'' or'' hey mannie you challenged me to a f!ght over the internet''. give it a rest you fu*kin boob.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:applause:

My fam, YOU WIN!!!!!
 03-29-2007, 01:00 AM         #228
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whens the book signing for the paragraghs you are writing

I guarantee you everybody but one person is laughing at the one person who doesnt think its funny... who takes this interent thing way too serious...

that person has steam rising off his ears

can you guess who it is???
 03-29-2007, 01:00 AM         #229
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
thats all he has in the tank that f*g**t aint creative he has the mindset of a fu*king child thats why he just repeats the same sh*t over and over. this f*g**t follows me into other forum and talks to people about me ask them for ifo on me to try and prove im the f*g again how ironic.*waiting for fu*ker to cut and paste im the f*g part* geekdom at its finest.
 03-29-2007, 01:01 AM         #230
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
[B]1. I could give 3 fu*ks about the NBA
So after admitting that, why you do feel like you're qualified to say who's better then who? You obviously know jack sh*t about the sport. So why rep anybody if you admit you don't give a fu*k about the NBA? Man you gotta be one of the biggest morons I've ever encountered.

today...I rep the Knicks, and I haven't watched any games this year, the sh*t dont matter to me...
Then why the fu*k do you rep them? God damn man, I can't take it anymore...I need a break from you...correcting your stupidity is really time consuming and annoying so I'm gonna use a little self controll for once and say bye for now. You're a fu*kin joke. Still bringing up wrestling even tho I've never even shown hints of caring about what you say. I havent watched it in years yet you sit here bringin it up over and over again cuz you can't diss me with anything else. Wow.
 03-29-2007, 01:02 AM         #231
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
thats all he has in the tank that fag**t aint creative he has the mindset of a fu*king child thats why he just repeats the same sh*t over and over. this fag**t follows me into other forum and talks to people about me ask them for ifo on me to try and prove im the fag again how ironic.*waiting for fu*ker to cut and paste im the fag part* geekdom at its finest.
Yea, I'm the repeatitive one. fu*kin moron.
 11 years ago '05        #232
space
space
 fu*ker said:
So after admitting that, why you do feel like you're qualified to say who's better then who? You obviously know jack sh*t about the sport. So why rep anybody if you admit you don't give a fu*k about the NBA? Man you gotta be one of the biggest morons I've ever encountered.

Then why the fu*k do you rep them? God damn man, I can't take it anymore...I need a break from you...correcting your stupidity is really time consuming and annoying so I'm gonna use a little self controll for once and say bye for now. You're a fu*kin joke. Still bringing up wrestling even tho I've never even shown hints of caring about what you say. I havent watched it in years yet you sit here bringin it up over and over again cuz you can't diss me with anything else. Wow.
R U fu*kIN RE-TARD-ED?

THE ONLY ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE KNICKS IS YOU...WHEN I DISSED THE NEW G-UNIT SPOKES PERSON RAZOR f*g-AMON...I REP THE KNICKS FOREVER AND EVER, THE NBA IS TRASH AND I DON'T WATCH IT...I WATCH COLLEGE BALL WHERE REAL TALENT IS DEVELOPED AND I WATCH FOOTBALL, NBA IS SOFT AS 13 YEAR OLD pus*y, JUST ASK CHEEKS...NOW GET UR HEAD OUT UR a.ss AND fu*kIN REALIZE THAT

KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG

fu*ker after the TrailBlazers Beat the Knicks...

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2007, 01:06 AM         #233
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
whens the book signing for the paragraghs you are writing

I guarantee you everybody but one person is laughing at the one person who doesnt think its funny... who takes this interent thing way too serious...

that person has steam rising off his ears

can you guess who it is???
Um, not me retard...All I've been doing is addressing the posts that were made towards me in a calm manner. You're a fu*kin moron. I'm not the one who writes in all inbolded letters and says

YOU LOST after my last post cuz I'm not smart enough to come up with an intelligent comeback. That would be the loser you're backing. And nor am I the guy who sent out 50 PM's challenging people to f!ghts.
 03-29-2007, 01:09 AM         #234
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:applause:

My fam, YOU WIN!!!!!
aint the first time i roastd and flambayed this fu*kin idiot. this dudes a copmplete moron did u see how he tried to ''son'' me in the post above that was by far even his most pathetic attempt.
 11 years ago '05        #235
space
space

[pic - click to view]

YOU MAD?!?!?!?!

[pic - click to view]

YOU MAD?!?!?!?!
 03-29-2007, 01:10 AM         #236
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:

YOU LOST after my last post cuz I'm not smart enough to come up with an intelligent comeback.
was I talking about you???

I said can you guess who it is... and you came at me so you gave yourself away

damn man you just owned yourself
 03-29-2007, 01:11 AM         #237
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

boxden >>> reality TV
 03-29-2007, 01:11 AM         #238
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
R U fu*kIN RE-TARD-ED?

THE ONLY ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE KNICKS IS YOU...WHEN I DISSED THE NEW G-UNIT SPOKES PERSON RAZOR f*g-AMON...I REP THE KNICKS FOREVER AND EVER, THE NBA IS TRASH AND I DON'T WATCH IT...I WATCH COLLEGE BALL WHERE REAL TALENT IS DEVELOPED AND I WATCH FOOTBALL, NBA IS SOFT AS 13 YEAR OLD pus*y, JUST ASK CHEEKS...NOW GET UR HEAD OUT UR a.ss AND fu*kIN REALIZE THAT

KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMB KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG KOBE OMG

fu*ker after the TrailBlazers Beat the Knicks...

[pic - click to view]

Black Duece, my point exactly. Are you blind to this guys stupidity? "I rep the knicks to the fullest"....."I don't watch the NBA." If thats your idea of smart and calm, I'm glad you think of me as a long paragraph writing angry a**hole. You're a fu*kin moron. And I know I've said that already but...it's true.
 11 years ago '05        #239
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
damn this sh*t musta been poppin
 11 years ago '05        #240
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

was I talking about you???

I said can you guess who it is... and you came at me so you gave yourself away

damn man you just owned yourself
dont confuse him!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy