most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Got Owned Worse in This Thread?
Kobe Bryant 23 23.47%
Fucker - The Closet Razor Ramon Fan 75 76.53%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-28-2007, 11:43 PM         #201
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
You are reachin like Razor in a ladder match

You must be kidding yourself kid...The first pic in your thread doesn't mean he's gay because you circled two things to try to put them together and make other people think he's gay. If you read the whole paragraph, he clearly explains that he wants to whip your a.ss like Razor Ramon. Then in the second pic you obviously salty about something, so you reached and tried to expose dude because he made a joke...
I don't know where you're from f*g boy, but...when another man...tells another man, that he "wants his a.ss"....that's certified grade A homos3xuality. And you trying to justify that makes you just as gay as he is.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Fucker; 03-28-2007 at 11:44 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #202
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
It's like I already said...
You lost...If that's your pathetic explanation of why you're salty towards dj mannie fresh, then you just lost at life. The Knicks suck so for some strange perverted reason, you think you're better than me or something because we all know sports runs our real lifes round here, right? Especially the WWE...

Last edited by bluntednt; 03-28-2007 at 11:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #203
space
space
 fu*ker said:
I don't know where you're from f*g boy, but...when another man...tells another man, that he "wants his a.ss"....that's certified grade A homos3xuality. And you trying to justify that makes you just as gay as he is.
its obvious that somebody doesn't get out of the house that often when someone says they want your a.ss because they wanna break your face, it usually means that they want your a.ss, as in they want a f!ght ergo the expression, "I want your a.ss" = "I want to f!ght you" or "I want to see you, in a f!ght"

Get out the house and stop watchin wrestling...
 03-28-2007, 11:47 PM         #204
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
You lost...If that's your pathetic explanation of why you're salty towards dj mannie fresh, then you just lost at life. The Bulls beat the Knicks so for some strange perverted reason, you think you're better than me or something because we all know sports runs our real lifes round here, right? Especially the WWE...
I'm not the guy justifying a man telling somebody he wants another mans a.ss I'm not the guy who justifys a guy who comes into a thread asking people about who the hotest female ball players are, and then says Chauncey Billups. So I'm pretty sure you lost, just like Mardy Collins lost when he got his fu*kin jaw rocked by Melo. Sit down man, you're a knicks fan....A KNICKS FAN....and you're dissin me? Your team can't even make it to the playoffs playing in the worst division and the worst conference in the history of the NBA. And the fact that you keep bringing up the WWE, something I haven't watched in years...everytime I diss your lame a.ss, proves just how lame you are. You're a f*g**t dude, sittin here sayin its ok to tell another man you want his a.ss....sit the fu*k down.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-28-2007 at 11:50 PM..
 03-28-2007, 11:54 PM         #205
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
its obvious that somebody doesn't get out of the house that often when someone says they want your a.ss because they wanna break your face, it usually means that they want your a.ss, as in they want a f!ght ergo the expression, "I want your a.ss" = "I want to f!ght you" or "I want to see you, in a f!ght"

Get out the house and stop watchin wrestling...
No...fag**t..that whole post deserves a huge "no homo" stamp. Nobody tells another man they want their a.ss when they wanna f!ght. If I went up to some guy and said I wanted his a.ss, I'd be the biggest fu*kin homo on earth...but no, that's reserved for Mannie...because unlike his gay a.ss, I don't go around telling guys I want their a.ss. And If I say I am gonna kick somebodys a.ss, I tell them I am gonna kick their a.ss...I dont say somethin gay like what he said. He might aswell went up to me an told me he wanted to suck my d*ck, cuz that would be just as homo.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-28-2007 at 11:55 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #206
space
space
 fu*ker said:
I'm not the guy justifying a man telling somebody he wants another mans a.ss I'm not the guy who justifys a guy who comes into a thread asking people about who the hotest female ball players are, and then says Chauncey Billups. So I'm pretty sure you lost, just like Mardy Collins lost when he got his fu*kin jaw rocked. Sit down man, you're a knicks fan....A KNICKS FAN....and you're dissin somebody
Are you serious right now? You must be an alias for 89s Pied Piper. You are a prime example of how childish and immature kids are on boxden. Actin like you're a higher class or some sh*t just because im a Knicks fan. Get off your own c*ck and act like you know that in the real world it doesnt mean sh*t what team you rep. While im man enough to rep my squads, you rep a fu*kin 50-year old bum a.ss ex-wrestler in your avy. Stand up and rep your teams or sit down little boy. You can talk sh*t about how im a "knicks fan" and because im a "knicks fan" it doesn't give me a right to talk to someone, but in reality you scarred to step out the house...
 03-29-2007, 12:01 AM         #207
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
Are you serious right now? You must be an alias for 89s Pied Piper. You are a prime example of how childish and immature kids are on boxden.
Says the guy who thinks its ok to challenge people to f!ghts online, and tell them "you want their a.ss"

Actin like you're a higher class or some sh*t just because im a Knicks fan. Get off your own c*ck and act like you know that in the real world it doesnt mean sh*t what team you rep. While im man enough to rep my squads, you rep a fu*kin 50-year old bum a.ss ex-wrestler in your avy. Stand up and rep your teams or sit down little boy. You can talk sh*t about how im a "knicks fan" and because im a "knicks fan" it doesn't give me a right to talk to someone, but in reality you scarred to step out the house...
I'm not acting like I'm a higher class, I AM a higher class. Not just because you're a Knicks fan tho...altho that's reason enough. Oh no, but for other reasons....like...how about the fact that I don't side with an obviously homos3xual male in dj mannie fresh?:wow: You sit here talking about maturity yet you start off your next sentence talking about sucking c*cks. You're no more mature then any of the fu*kin teenaged losers on here. You're a joke. And I do rep my team. As a matter of fact, I've never even seen you post before this lame a.ss thread. You must be in hiding. sh*t, I don't blame you...I would be too if I were a Knicks fan.
 11 years ago '05        #208
space
space
 fu*ker said:
I'm not acting like I'm a higher class, I AM a higher class. Not just because you're a Knicks fan tho...altho that's reason enough. Oh no, but for other reasons....like...how about the fact that I don't side with an obviously homos3xual male in dj mannie fresh?:wow: You sit here talking about maturity yet you start off your next sentence talking about sucking c*cks. You're no more mature then any of the fu*kin teenaged losers on here. You're a joke. And I do rep my team. As a matter of fact, I've never even seen you post before this lame a.ss thread. You must be in hiding. sh*t, I don't blame you...I would be too if I were a Knicks fan.
1. You think your higher class than someone because of their favorite sports team - you lost...

2. You think someone callin you out for a f!ght makes them gay - you lost

3. I dont recall talkin about suckin c*cks, you makin sh*t up - you lost

4. You say you rep your team, yet you have neglected the fact that you havne't said one word about who any of your teams are - you lost

5. this thread >>> any thread you've ever made and the fact that you're still in it - you lost

6. In hiding? look at my post count and look at yours, nuff said - you lost...

7. now try again...
 11 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
He's a Portland Trail Blazer fan
I dont know why he gon sh*t on the knicks when the knicks organization never ever made a dumb move as this

1984 draft
1 Hakeem Olajuwon (C) Houston Rockets
2 Sam Bowie (C) Portland Trailblazers
3 Michael Jordan (SF/SG) Chicago Bulls

you already know...
 03-29-2007, 12:19 AM         #210
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-29-2007, 12:27 AM         #211
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

I dont know why n*ggaz talk sh*t about the knicks when they're a Portland fan
Aint you the same dude who said you hate all haters? Wow, what a fu*kin hypocrite. What can I expect tho from a guy who can't even spell "people" correctly. And judging by the Nash avy, you're probably a Suns fan. Which means 1 thing....you're a bandwagon jumpin homo. Because there was no such thing as a Suns fan before Nash showed up.

Anyway, back to the other loser.

1. No, I think I'm higher class then you because I don't justify homos3xuality. I hope you like spending eternity in hell. Read the bible...god hates f*gs....you lost.
2. No, I think a man telling me he wants my a.ss makes him gay...and I think a guy who justifys that is equally gay....you lost.
3. It doesn't matter, you think it's ok to tell another man you want his a.ss...you lost.
4. Yes I did,
my team > your team
we're the team that kicked your a.ss without our star player in the lineup last week....you and your team lost.
5. Oh wow you make better threads then me.:rolleyes: Ouch that hurt. I guess now we know who the real fu*kin geek who's afraid to go outside is. You sittin here bragging about threads and posts=GEEK....face fact, you lost.
6. Bragging about having a higher post count, yet having the nerve to say somebody else is afraid to go outside. you=geek....and the biggest fu*kin loser on planet earth next to mannie.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-29-2007 at 12:31 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #212
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
Scott Hall >>>>> __________

But fu*ker is a jackass....

And this thread is pretty lame.....(and dont even call me a Kobe stan, Im a diehard GS Warrior fan)
 03-29-2007, 12:32 AM         #213
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Aint you the same dude who said you hate all haters? Wow, what a fu*kin hypocrite. What can I expect tho from a guy who can't even spell "people" correctly. And judging by the Nash avy, you're probably a Suns fan. Which means 1 thing....you're a bandwagon jumpin homo. Because there was no such thing as a Suns fan before Nash showed up.

Anyway, back to the other loser.

1. No, I think I'm higher class then you because I don't justify homos3xuality. I hope you like spending eternity in hell. Read the bible...god hates f*gs....you lost.
2. No, I think a man telling me he wants my a.ss makes him gay...and I think a guy who justifys that is equally gay....you lost.
3. It doesn't matter, you think it's ok to tell another man you want his a.ss...you lost.
4. Yes I did, we're the team that kicked your a.ss without our star player in the lineup last week....you and your team lost.
5. Oh wow you make better threads then me.:rolleyes: Ouch that hurt. I guess now we know who the real fu*kin geek who's afraid to go outside is. You sittin here bragging about threads and posts=GEEK....face fact, you lost.
6. Bragging about having a higher post count, yet having the nerve to say somebody else is afraid to go outside. you=geek....and the biggest fu*kin loser on planet earth next to mannie.

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2007, 12:32 AM         #214
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

[pic - click to view]

Try again f*g**t. If I'm a geek for replying to people who make posts about me, then so be it. Atleast I don't make lame a.ss threads like this one, nor do I brag about having a high post count.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-29-2007 at 12:36 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 fu*ker said:
4. Yes I did, we're the team that kicked your a.ss without our star player in the lineup last week....you and your team lost.
6. Bragging about having a higher post count, yet having the nerve to say somebody else is afraid to go outside. you=geek...you lost.
1. Your #1 through #4 said the same exact thing, just worded differnetly - you lost
2. You are a blasphemy because you think everyone's gay - you lost
3. Sports is far beyond your problem as we can all see right now - you lost
4. New York - 31-40 >>> Portland - 29-42 - you lost
5. Don't try to play me for a "geek" because you questioned me being in hiding because this is the first time you've "seen me post in here". I've been postin in the SC on the regular since i've joined. You caught feelings cause of the Razor Ramon remark - you lost
 03-29-2007, 12:37 AM         #216
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Try again f*g**t. If I'm a geek for replying to people who make posts about me, then so be it. Atleast I don't make lame a.ss threads like this one, nor do I brag about having a high post count.
lmao this sh*t is entertaining as fu*k... hes not serious
 11 years ago '05        #217
space
space
 fu*ker said:
*sarcastic tone*
Yes, I bragged about my post count...Did you not question my "being in hiding, because I am a Knicks fan"? So, you're makin yourself look like an idiot.
 03-29-2007, 12:42 AM         #218
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
It doesn't matter, just the fact that you admitted you were wrong about something is incredible. The fact that you threw in some pre-school little diss at the end, really doesn't matter. Cuz you're the one that sent me PM's telling me you wanted my a.ss, you're the one who challenged me to f!ghts...and theres nothing, no way in hell, no matter what you say about me...that you can come back from that.:D You're a f*g**t, face facts.

[pic - click to view]

Aint no comin back from that.
^

funniest sh*t i seen on bx in awhile

classic im over here crying

oh yea kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>
 03-29-2007, 12:43 AM         #219
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
What kinda idiot would think dissing another man I have no relation to, never spoken to, never met in my life...would somehow affect me? Go ahead and talk about Hall, I could give a fu*k less. He fu*ked his life up not me. I haven't watched wrestling in years except for occasionaly tuning in when theres absolutely jack sh*t on. I have Hall as my avatar because I liked watching him as a kid....it's nostalgic. And I'm sure neither one of you idiots know what that means, so...look it up.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 BIG POPPA said:
^

funniest sh*t i seen on bx in awhile

classic im over here crying

oh yea kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>
LMFAOOOOOO can you please tell this dude how stupid he is lookin right now? did you see how I had to break it down for him?!?!?!?!??!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy