Kobe Omg Kobe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Got Owned Worse in This Thread?
Kobe Bryant 23 23.47%
Fucker - The Closet Razor Ramon Fan 75 76.53%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-28-2007, 10:43 PM         #181
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
ha ha somebody tell this fu*ker kid wrestlings not real. that muphuckas over 21
And will somebody please tell you, to stop fu*kin messagin me.

[pic - click to view]

03-28-2007, 10:48 PM         #182
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
And will somebody please tell you, to stop fu*kin messagin me.

[pic - click to view]

the past is the past i admit i was wrong for tryna f!ght a sissy but its the present and you still believe wrestlings real razor ramone is your NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!:applause: :applause:
 03-28-2007, 10:50 PM         #183
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AT A GROWN MAN TRYNA DEFEND ANOTHER GROWN MANS APPEARANCE "HES PUSHING 50 DUMBASS" . that still doesnt explain his fondness for all things g-unit. what a f*g
 11 years ago '05        #184
bluntednt 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 dj mannie fresh said:
razor ramone is your NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!:applause: :applause:
@ this dude sayin hes the new intercontinental champ
 03-28-2007, 11:06 PM         #185
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
the past is the past i admit i was wrong for tryna f!ght a sissy but its the present and you still believe wrestlings real razor ramone is your NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!:applause: :applause:
Wait, what did I just see you type mannie? wow...never in my life would I think I'd see the day when you're f*g**t a.ss would actually admit for once that you were wrong...give yourself a pat on the back....

dj mannie fresh said:
i admit i was wrong
 dj mannie fresh said:
i admit i was wrong
 dj mannie fresh said:
i admit i was wrong
 dj mannie fresh said:
i admit i was wrong
 dj mannie fresh said:
i admit i was wrong
 11 years ago '06        #186
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
 bluntednt said:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fam is that RAZOR RAMON?!
 11 years ago '05        #187
space
space
 RoBCaSh said:
fam is that RAZOR RAMON?!
ya...
 03-28-2007, 11:14 PM         #188
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kinda idiot would think dissing another man I have no relation to, never spoken to, never met in my life...would somehow affect me? Go ahead and talk about Hall, I could give a fu*k less. He fu*ked his life up not me. I haven't watched wrestling in years except for occasionaly tuning in when theres absolutely jack sh*t on. I have Hall as my avatar because I liked watching him as a kid....it's nostalgic. And I'm sure neither one of you idiots know what that means, so...look it up.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-28-2007 at 11:15 PM..
 03-28-2007, 11:18 PM         #189
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Wait, what did I just see you type mannie? wow...never in my life would I think I'd see the day when you're f*g**t a.ss would actually admit for once that you were wrong...give yourself a pat on the back....

u forgot the part where i said i apologized for tryna f!ght a bonafide net-sissy. i do apologize for stooping down that low to everybody. and to that other cat that is ramone looking like a poster child for JACK DANIEL ABUSE.
 11 years ago '05        #190
space
space
Razor Ramon

I am entitled to my own opinion. Therefore, I think your Razor Ramon avy is wild homo. Let me find out you run the WWE section of BX with RANCID.
 03-28-2007, 11:22 PM         #191
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
What kinda idiot would think dissing another man I have no relation to, never spoken to, never met in my life...would somehow affect me? Go ahead and talk about Hall, I could give a fu*k less. He fu*ked his life up not me. I haven't watched wrestling in years except for occasionaly tuning in when theres absolutely jack sh*t on. I have Hall as my avatar because I liked watching him as a kid....it's nostalgic. And I'm sure neither one of you idiots know what that means, so...look it up.
how ironic? did you say what kinda IDIOT WOULD THINK OF DISSING A MAN WHO HE HAS NO RELATION TO? let see* goes back years to find multiple hate laced comment from fu*k-boy in the sportsthread* go figure
 11 years ago '05        #192
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Razor Ramon sucked even in his prime
 03-28-2007, 11:24 PM         #193
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
Razor Ramon

I am entitled to my own opinion. Therefore, I think your Razor Ramon avy is wild homo. Let me find out you run the WWE section of BX with RANCID.
:applause: and he has the nerve to nominate hisself the boxden homo-exposer all while exposing his f*g**t drenched self. what a 21st century f*g man fu*kER=THE MODERN DAY WORKING WOMAN:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Razor Ramon sucked even in his prime
Oh snap, you might have just unintentionally started an all out WWE NO HOLDS BARRED STEEL CAGE MATCH WITH fu*kER!!!!!!!!

11 years ago '07        #195
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 1407 1407
KOBEEEEEEE

Tai
 03-28-2007, 11:31 PM         #196
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
Oh snap, you might have just unintentionally started an all out WWE NO HOLDS BARRED STEEL CAGE MATCH WITH fu*kER!!!!!!!!

11 years ago '05        #197
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 bluntednt said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bluntednt again.
 03-28-2007, 11:34 PM         #198
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
u forgot the part where i said i apologized for tryna f!ght a bonafide net-sissy. i do apologize for stooping down that low to everybody. and to that other cat that is ramone looking like a poster child for JACK DANIEL ABUSE.
It doesn't matter, just the fact that you admitted you were wrong about something is incredible. The fact that you threw in some pre-school little diss at the end, really doesn't matter. Cuz you're the one that sent me PM's telling me you wanted my a.ss, you're the one who challenged me to f!ghts...and theres nothing, no way in hell, no matter what you say about me...that you can come back from that.:D You're a f*g**t, face facts.

dj mannie fresh said:
I want your a.ss little girl.
 dj mannie fresh said:
can we meet?
 dj mannie fresh said:
 dj mannie fresh said:
can we meet?
 dj mannie fresh said:

[pic - click to view]

Aint no comin back from that.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-28-2007 at 11:35 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Cuz you're the one that sent me PM's telling me you wanted my a.ss, you're the one who challenged me to f!ghts...and theres nothing, no way in hell, no matter what you say about me...that you can come back from that.:D You're a f*g**t, face facts.
You are reachin like Razor in a ladder match

You must be kidding yourself kid...The first pic in your thread doesn't mean he's gay because you circled two things to try to put them together and make other people think he's gay. If you read the whole paragraph, he clearly explains that he wants to whip your a.ss like Razor Ramon. Then in the second pic you obviously salty about something, so you reached and tried to expose dude because he made a joke...
 03-28-2007, 11:39 PM         #200
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like I already said...

fu*ker said:
Scott Hall on his most drunken hung over bloated fat elvis day > Marbury at point. Shaq's free throw % > Eddy Curry's 0.5 block average > my team > your team > my team k!lling any hope of your team making it to the playoffs and doing it without our star player > The judges d*ck riding Nate Robinson and his 10000 missed dunk attempts > Carmelo's punch > your team. A bag of burning dog sh*t left on somebodys front steps > the new york knicks past present and future > The Brooklyn Nets coming > any hope people might've still had left for the Knicks franchise.

[pic - click to view]

Down he goes, just like the franchise he plays for.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-28-2007 at 11:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy