FOLLOW THE LEADER continued minus the beef

most viewed right now
 161
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 129
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 Cjdipset23 said:
kalm down
its just a forum
yall kant fu*k wit me
in the shoe game anyhow
holla

STFU. How are you gonna give regulation on how we should only have Jay's and AF1's, then talk about "shoe game" when you only collect 2 types of shoes.
that not a sneaker head. You have no viarity, you only follow trends.

And your right! it is only a forum, so stop flossing like your the only one with hot sh*t, because there's a lot of people on here that could shut you down.


Last edited by fully_amazing; 04-04-2007 at 11:11 AM..
 04-04-2007, 11:19 AM         #82
-DDKing13- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im k!lling yall in the shoe game"

SHUT THE HELL UP!
 11 years ago '07        #83
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 fully_amazing said:
STFU. How are you gonna give regulation on how we should only have Jay's and AF1's, then talk about "shoe game" when you only collect 2 types of shoes.
that not a sneaker head. You have no viarity, you only follow trends.

And your right! it is only a forum, so stop flossing like your the only one with hot sh*t, because there's a lot of people on here that could shut you down.

uh ohhhhhhhhhhh
sound like f!ghtin words to me....
when i get home i will begin the process
of shutting down this thread, lmao

 04-04-2007, 11:26 AM         #84
-DDKing13- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ this guy. there are like 5 guys on this forum that will fu*kin r*pe you in the shoe game.
 11 years ago '07        #85
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 -DDKing13- said:
^ this guy. there are like 5 guys on this forum that will fu*kin r*pe you in the shoe game.
stop reppin on other dudes
where yo sh*t at homey?
 04-04-2007, 11:31 AM         #86
-DDKing13- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i already posted my sh*t. you werent here long enough for that.
im just sayin that you think you the sh*t sayin you got the illest shoe collection and there's guys on here that will probably k!ll you.
 11 years ago '07        #87
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 -DDKing13- said:
i already posted my sh*t. you werent here long enough for that.
im just sayin that you think you the sh*t sayin you got the illest shoe collection and there's guys on here that will probably k!ll you.
ok kool
i never said i had the illest collection
i just want to challenge the best thats all
and dont make a snap judgement on me before
getting to know me...
for all u kno, i kould k!ll ANYBODY u have in mind
u dont kno....
neither do i
i love the challenge
kall up yo people
tell them to post
let the games begin...
 11 years ago '07        #88
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
propped Everyone
For Feedback (negative/positive...dont Matta)
Thanks Im Learning
I Like It Here
 11 years ago '06        #89
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
dont post your sh*t in here, make a different thread
 11 years ago '07        #90
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 TheKidHypno' said:
dont post your sh*t in here, make a different thread
KOOL THANKS
 11 years ago '04        #91
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
fully_amazing has the sickest collection on here
 11 years ago '04        #92
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
just dont bring any more fakes out CJ

heres the real finley PE jordan VII's

like fat joe has....not u


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '07        #93
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 filleezcustoms said:
just dont bring any more fakes out CJ

heres the real finley PE jordan VII's

like fat joe has....not u


[pic - click to view]


@THIS DUDE ATTACKING ME WITH A PLAYER EXCLUSIVE
the rules in the beginning klearly state do NOT POST
PLAYER EXCLUSIVES
try again
u lose


Last edited by Cjdipset23; 04-04-2007 at 01:13 PM..
 04-04-2007, 01:11 PM         #94
WallyRokk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat the hell happened to this thread in 1 day? lol
should i post sumthin else?
 11 years ago '07        #95
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 filleezcustoms said:
just dont bring any more fakes out CJ

heres the real finley PE jordan VII's

like fat joe has....not u


[pic - click to view]

dude with the marbury sig says in the first page first post...
"NO FAKES CUSTOMS HYPERSTRIKES OR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES"
 11 years ago '06        #96
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Cjdipset23 said:

@THIS DUDE ATTACKING ME WITH A PLAYER EXCLUSIVE
the rules in the beginning klearly state do NOT POST
PLAYER EXCLUSIVES
try again
u lose
Last edited by Cjdipset23 : Today at 02:13 PM.

your post said you would post your own pic of those player exclusives in 30 min, then you went and edited it

you fu*ked this thread up and YOU tell people how to play

shut the fu*k up you bi*ch
 11 years ago '07        #97
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 TheKidHypno' said:
Last edited by Cjdipset23 : Today at 02:13 PM.

your post said you would post your own pic of those player exclusives in 30 min, then you went and edited it

you fu*ked this thread up and YOU tell people how to play

shut the fu*k up you bi*ch
@ you marbury sig dude
im following Y0UR RULES
plus i misread thats why i edited it.....
and i dont have finley PE's however i do have all of the VII's
would u like me to post?
:D
 11 years ago '07        #98
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 TheKidHypno' said:
Last edited by Cjdipset23 : Today at 02:13 PM.

your post said you would post your own pic of those player exclusives in 30 min, then you went and edited it

you fu*ked this thread up and YOU tell people how to play

shut the fu*k up you bi*ch
and didnt u say
that this was follow the leader
MINUS the beef
 11 years ago '06        #99
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
its not even worth arguing

you have dipset in your name

automatic L
 11 years ago '07        #100
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 TheKidHypno' said:
its not even worth arguing

you have dipset in your name

automatic L
dipset bi*ch
dipset hoe
skull gang
all day
everyday
anyway
u want me to post all the VII's???
boxden is fun
dont i get any slack for being a n00b :rolleyes:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy