Mar 26 - Miss Jones Going At Lupe. Is about to Put Aspiring rappers on.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-26-2007, 10:01 PM         #101
BaLLa>By<Nature 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorance is bliss and miss jones must neva heard a mind is a terrible thing to waste
 11 years ago '07        #102
mcnasty07 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 6 6
im not even into lupe but miss jones is mad annoying. i hate her.
 03-26-2007, 10:33 PM         #103
inequívoco alto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said:
the verse is contradictory to the song cauz musik is talkin bout a fu*k buddy, and lupe just wanna be friends, *shrugs* to bad she can't show concern for songs that have no actual content at all
:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #104
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 355 355
fu*k miss jones, lupe is too complex for her
 03-27-2007, 06:44 AM         #105
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I think he meant the AZ "Doe Or Die" album
Off topic: I'm stealing your "I Rep Raiders" :)
 03-27-2007, 08:05 AM         #106
khmerraps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
she then stated that she couldn't take it and went on to state that his verses absolutely made no sense at all and was completely irrelevant to the song's content.
thank you :applause: at least somebody said it. i dunno about this particular song, but i liked lupe when i first heard him. then i heard his mixtapes and his album (advance and final release) and i decided that lupe fiasco can't rap. he can keep rhythm and rhyme, but half the time it don't make sense and it sounds like he's just sayin sh*t so it can rhyme. lupe fiasco got hyped up too much. he's got skill but ain't as good as he seems to be.
 11 years ago '04        #107
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 13 13
 jswz6 said:
i still dont know who that bi*ch is , but ima follow suit ........

"fu*k MISS JONES"
Go watch either Paper Soldiers or death of A Dynasty movies and you'll see her fat a.ss. She was with Beans in the club on Paper Soldiers, and she was with the fake Dame Dash on death of a Dynasty. She's the fat bi*ch with the gap in her mouth.
 11 years ago '04        #108
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
:wow:
No it wasn't
dog Johnny P (A man with an Duke Texturizer kit ) sang the hooks for ALL of Do or Die's album on Picture This ...your WAY off!!

Miss Jones sang the hook for AZ's joint "Sugar Hill" like ol boy said earlier...
She had that 1 song also "Where I want To Be Boy" off her 1 album wonder and the bi*ches career turned up missing for so long I SWEAR I seen a AMBER ALERT for that sh*t on the highway when I was at home...
Dog he meant AZ had an album that was entitled "Doe or Die", not the group from Chicago. Sugar Hill was on that Album.

Last edited by 9thFloorManiac; 03-27-2007 at 08:25 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #109
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
Actually, when I used to manage a CD and Record store back around '97 or '98, she was doing promo for her album and me and the District Manager of the store I used to work at had dinner with her and a couple of people from the record label. This was before she gained sooo much weight. She was wearing some black stretch pants and her body was on point back then. I remember me and my district manager called the General Manager of our company when we left and we were telling him how phat she was, and how we wanted to fu*k the sh*t outta Miss Jones!!!! lol
 03-27-2007, 08:42 AM         #110
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drag90 said:
musiq is on Def Jam u idiot...its his song not Lupes

n e wayz, its bout time, this n*gga Lupe trash, he only gets attention cause he's "different" and wears tight clothes n ish.

^^^^Your an idiot and so is that loud mouth bi*ch that made those comments....Trash a.ss bi*ch just wants some attention....Someone one needs to insert a d*ck into that bi*ches mouth....I hate people who try and discredit others for there work......fu*k HER AND HER ENTIRE STAFF...:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: .............
 03-27-2007, 08:50 AM         #111
dat_thang112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the bi*ch is too friggin funny. at the end of the day shes only sayin wut half of us hav got on our minds.... REALLY AND TRUTHFULLY u kno shes funny. shes attackin the issues head on first. thats a real bi*ch right there...
 11 years ago '04        #112
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23501 23501
most on air radio peronsalities are retarded and talk wreckless.
 03-27-2007, 10:08 AM         #113
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe lupe is acting like he don't her but deep inside he really do want all of that
 03-27-2007, 03:08 PM         #114
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miss jones is a dumb bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #115
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
she didnt learn her lesson from after method man almost had her touched and isnt the name of the song buddy not fu*k buddy

Last edited by twindeserteagle; 03-27-2007 at 03:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #116
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 khmerraps said:
thank you :applause: at least somebody said it. i dunno about this particular song, but i liked lupe when i first heard him. then i heard his mixtapes and his album (advance and final release) and i decided that lupe fiasco can't rap. he can keep rhythm and rhyme, but half the time it don't make sense and it sounds like he's just sayin sh*t so it can rhyme. lupe fiasco got hyped up too much. he's got skill but ain't as good as he seems to be.
just because he makes reference to things you don't know or don't understand, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense in general... maybe in your mind it doesn't, but his songs make lots of sense, you just gotta pay attention...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago