Mar 26 - Miss Jones Going At Lupe. Is about to Put Aspiring rappers on.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2007, 02:20 PM         #41
cortez543211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she did go too far by stopping the song and stuff... im sure DJs play plenty of songs they dont like just to get listens... i guess she just wanted controversy to promote the contest shes having
 03-26-2007, 02:23 PM         #42
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, Jones constantly getting ratings. That's why she always opening her big, gap toothed, mouth.

The boycott thing is going to far but it's her opinion. Now her constantly going at Beyonce, her and DGay Envy constantly being catty to female artist is just pointless and obnoxious.

She got a lil hate in her heart because she wasn't successful musically. She's just another Wendy Williams knock off to me.

Wendy Williams & Charlemagne > Miss Jones & DGay Envy
 11 years ago '04        #43
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
The most fu*ked up part? I bet after dissin Lupe, she probably threw on that Unk. "2 steeeep 2 steeep"
 11 years ago '05        #44
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
What a dumb bi*ch.....
 11 years ago '05        #45
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
 DTownPistonsFan said:
The most fu*ked up part? I bet after dissin Lupe, she probably threw on that Unk. "2 steeeep 2 steeep"
yea thats the problem i got wit it. I mean i aint a fan of lupe verse on that sh*t either. but damn, its soooo much worse stuff to b*tch about. Why not have aspiring MCs rap over "throw some d's" and she'll play everybody who came harder than rich boy weak a.ss. or somethin like that
 03-26-2007, 02:32 PM         #46
jswz6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still dont know who that bi*ch is , but ima follow suit ........

"fu*k MISS JONES"
 11 years ago '04        #47
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11728 11728
 wr8201 said:
she doesnt even know hes on atlantic records

she needs 2 get a life

its only a song

sounds like she has hate in her blood
^^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY
 11 years ago '06        #48
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Shes too ignorant to roll with L U P Emperor
 11 years ago '06        #49
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
stupid dumb hoe... john brown should smack her and lupe hit her a.ss with a skateboard
 11 years ago '06        #50
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
that n*gga lupe is the truth. no one might not agree but besides hov and nas, i dont think anybody can fu*k with him with lyrics and rhymes. he just doesnt make smash hits but as far as being a complete rapper he's that n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #51
S.O.S.A 
space
space
$823 | Props total: 0 0
 cortez543211 said:
his verse really didnt make much sense at all... it felt like he was trying too hard...
and im a lupe fan

Yeah i said the same thing. I was disappointed when i heard it.
 11 years ago '06        #52
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
There are a lot of songs with featured artist out right now where the featured artist's "addition" to a song/remix has nothing to do with the orginial content of the song... there a Lil' Flame (Wayne) verse on a song about cars (I forgot the name of it but its a remix...Maybe I just blocked it out cause how bad it was with his verse) and he's talking about drugs, When the song is about Cars!!!!!

Whip game thats What I think it's called....
 11 years ago '04        #53
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
id titty fu*k tha hell outta her and her t*tties should have their own show jus puttin that out there ....but this sh*t makes no sense why single out one of the few artist with any substance in their music and put em on blastn its fu*kin ridiculous maybe the payola didnt come on time
 11 years ago '06        #54
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
n e wayz, its bout time, this n*gga Lupe trash, he only gets attention cause he's "different" and wears tight clothes n ish.
I agree with that. I dont find Lupe to be anything special at all and really think alot of cats is on his d*ck cuz Jay said he was gonna be good so the Jay-Z d*ckriders jumped on him too....im not sayin everybody who likes Lupe is a d*ckrider or nothin like that. to each his own, if you like him thats cool, im just sayin i dont.

I've often wondered since i dont live in NY and I dont listen to Miss Jones or anything. Is this the same Miss Jones who sang that song "2 Way Street" with Big Pun? I loved that song and used to like that Miss Jones but I never heard much from her other then that and maybe 2 singles.
 11 years ago '04        #55
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 John_Dillinga said:
There are a lot of songs with featured artist out right now where the featured artist's "addition" to a song/remix has nothing to do with the orginial content of the song... there a Lil' Flame (Wayne) verse on a song about cars (I forgot the name of it but its a remix...Maybe I just blocked it out cause how bad it was with his verse) and he's talking about drugs, When the song is about Cars!!!!!

Whip game thats What I think it's called....
you're slow...

whip game could be referring to a car, or whipping up a pack...
 11 years ago '04        #56
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Maybe Lupe did his verse without hearing the song, then they sent it to Musiq to lay down his vocals.

But Miss Jones aint professional for that. Juss cuz she dont like it or understand it dont mean other ppl feel the same way. Lupe n John Brown should do a diss track.
 11 years ago '05        #57
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
lmao....they funny as fu*k..as long as they keep me laughin they can do wuteva
 11 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 tmich19 said:
that was in '95 on the Do or Die album ... she can actually sing.... and she was also on Biggie's 1 more chance video... she fine n e way.......
:wow:
No it wasn't
dog Johnny P (A man with an Duke Texturizer kit ) sang the hooks for ALL of Do or Die's album on Picture This ...your WAY off!!

Miss Jones sang the hook for AZ's joint "Sugar Hill" like ol boy said earlier...
She had that 1 song also "Where I want To Be Boy" off her 1 album wonder and the bi*ches career turned up missing for so long I SWEAR I seen a AMBER ALERT for that sh*t on the highway when I was at home...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 03-26-2007 at 03:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Back In 88 I Simply Slid In the Place, Buddy Buddy Buddy All Up In Your Face
 11 years ago '05        #60
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
I really dont like miss jones but she is right in this case. When i heard it i was like what? This was a classic hiphop record and for lazy eye to come back and do it was hard enough. But lupe let me down with his verse. I undersand what he was trying to show in the lyrics what he is about but it just doesnt work with this song. It is one of the most feel good hiphop beats and it could only take like 5 mins to write some good bars down a bout picking up a chick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now