Georgetown/Carolina.. it's on bi*ches

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #341
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 uncfan888 said:
and you're just an idiot. i'm done responding to you.

post Gifs when they're needed..otherwise, shut the fu*k up

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #342
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Maroon_Tiger said:
30?!?! i dont have but 1 in the bx group, b/c people whined b/c my 5 were better than anybody elses in the first weekend.. if my 5 were at the bottom, nobody would care.. so i took four of mine out....

im not even a serious ncaab fan, i was only familiar with the ESPN popular teams and players... and thats all i knew, and im k!llin cats that love ncaab

that's exactly why you're beating people though... cuz all the favorites won in this tourney and you didn't know anything about the other teams to pick against them

it's not a big deal but it just worked out for ya
 11 years ago '04        #343
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
dude is like the a**hole thats plays 50 lottery tickets a night. how sad
my one bracket------->all your brackets
 11 years ago '04        #344
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ok... very good, mine is better and thats all im gonna say... im not gonna diss you, so im not talking about brackets anymore
who do you have in the final four in that bracket and winning it all? just wondering.

and you made this a competition..not me
 11 years ago '06        #345
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Maroon_Tiger said:
u mad?!?! post your brackets, or shut up...

its easy to talk sh*t when you're scared to post your brackets
lol u'll find me 3rd out of 80 ppl in the yahoo BX league f*g**t

but having more than 2 diff brackets is pathetic at best

do u ppl do the same for nba playoffs/nfl???...pick 4 different outcomes :sick:
 03-25-2007, 07:12 PM         #346
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I know is my final four was Texas, UCLA, OSU, and Florida wit Florida over OSU dammit..............
 11 years ago '06        #347
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
espn allows you to make 5... not only am i competing a/g people on bx, im competing a/g millions of others who are making 5 brackets.... so shut up...

if someone tells you you can make 1 half court shot for a million bucks or 5, you're gonna take the 1 shot!??! :sleepy:
i understand this...but then i wouldn't be bragging around cuz one of ur brackets is 90+% etc

like if theres proof of u picking ONE bracket b4 the tourney then that deserves respect....if not than all bragging rights get thrown out the window imo.
 03-25-2007, 07:17 PM         #348
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo uncfan on the real do you think that roy can be blamed for the lost, I think you definitely have to lay the blame on Roy Williams. With a 10 point lead, you work the clock down and drive to the hoop to try and draw shooting fouls. He let them shoot terrible long shots with over 20 seconds left on the shot clock like 5 straight plays late in the game.

no hate there its just how i saw it...what u think???
 11 years ago '06        #349
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my first bracket > yours... so if you want to strip me of my others... then do so...and im still > you
lol i'm not even competing son....my jayhawks got ousted yesterday...so even tho i've hit the most & games in the BX...i'm done on points.

and again....where is the proof that this was ur bracket u were going with BEFORE the tourney started??
 11 years ago '04        #350
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
yo uncfan on the real do you think that roy can be blamed for the lost, I think you definitely have to lay the blame on Roy Williams. With a 10 point lead, you work the clock down and drive to the hoop to try and draw shooting fouls. He let them shoot terrible long shots with over 20 seconds left on the shot clock like 5 straight plays late in the game.

no hate there its just how i saw it...what u think???
yeah it's Roy's fault.

the shot selection was terrible. we didn't try to drive at all. we didn't force Hibbert to pick up any fouls. we completely got out of what we were doing in the first half.

and the play call on that last shot during regulation was pathetic.. 20 seconds left and you have wayne ellington shoot a 3, and don't even give hansbrough a chance to touch the ball?
 03-25-2007, 07:43 PM         #351
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
and the play call on that last shot during regulation was pathetic.. 20 seconds left and you have wayne ellington shoot a 3, and don't even give hansbrough a chance to touch the ball?
how do you know thats what he wanted?...players should be accountable...people are always so quick to blame the coach...hes not the one out there blowing a 10 point lead...
 11 years ago '04        #352
uncfan888 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 JaeWil said:
how do you know thats what he wanted?...players should be accountable...people are always so quick to blame the coach...hes not the one out there blowing a 10 point lead...
cuz that was a designed play. Lawson drew a screen and kicked it to Ellington for the shot. that was what he wanted to happen.

and i know he wasn't the one out there missing the shots, but they got away from what was working and he refused to make changes and try to get back into a rhythm
 03-25-2007, 07:58 PM         #353
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, UNC losing to a team that duke beat... can't draw it up better since duke couldn't beat carolina this year...
 03-25-2007, 08:06 PM         #354
Maurkadi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
cuz that was a designed play. Lawson drew a screen and kicked it to Ellington for the shot. that was what he wanted to happen.

and i know he wasn't the one out there missing the shots, but they got away from what was working and he refused to make changes and try to get back into a rhythm
that sh*t is similar to the 2005 national championship, regardless of how unc won roy still lost his composure, a 1-3-1 zone was shutting them down when felton was in foul trouble, they were getting stops with this and for no reason he decides to go back to man to man, AS SOON as he did that sh*t illinois started hitting threes everywhere to get back in the game, in which it took a last second steal by felton to close the sh*t out...

i know teams make runs but damn when carolina up 75-63 u would think they would have it, but only hansbrough was the only one with any composure left, lawson was just getting scored on... sh*t carolina couldnt get any damn stops... hoyas scored at will and carolina was too desperate to make a shot taking jumpers while they were running backdoor plays
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy