50 points & 1 Assist.........

most viewed right now
 105
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
talking about clutch...

reggie miller>>_____
 11 years ago '04        #162
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481

[pic - click to view]


"Dammit This Dude Javon is Lame"
 11 years ago '05        #163
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
avatar space
space
$17,135 | Props total: 3662 3662

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #164
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481




















































































































































































































































































THREADCRAP'd!
 03-24-2007, 01:29 PM         #165
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The King is back...
(yes i know who the kid is in the picture :rolleyes: )


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #166
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
man...when is the heate gonna stop?

look at supporting cast
for whatever teams you want in the nba


then tell me that kobe aint droppin a.ssits cuz he dont pass and more so the lack of talent hes surrounded by
 11 years ago '04        #167
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
i truly run BXSC
no if ands or buts

getting ready to watch the buckeyes
damn i love my life
 11 years ago '04        #168
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 unkoricky said:
The King is back...
(yes i know who the kid is in the picture :rolleyes: )


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #169
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Javon23 said:
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
i truly run BXSC
no if ands or buts

getting ready to watch the buckeyes
damn i love my life

Time for your rat to wear its Ohio State sweater you knitted for it.



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '06        #170
25toLife 
space
avatar space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
lmaooooooo
 11 years ago '05        #171
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 astroblack9 said:
man...when is the heate gonna stop?

look at supporting cast
for whatever teams you want in the nba


then tell me that kobe aint droppin a.ssits cuz he dont pass and more so the lack of talent hes surrounded by
Last time I checked, Kobe was the one who wanted Shaq gone. He got what he wanted and Shaq got another ring. He brought this on himself. You act like Lamar isn't an all-star caliber player. Kobe just needs to learn when to take over the game and when to share. Like I said before, get yo a.ssists up early, then take over. That is the only way to satisfy everyone.
 11 years ago '04        #172
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 AirForce318 said:
Last time I checked, Kobe was the one who wanted Shaq gone. He got what he wanted and Shaq got another ring. He brought this on himself. You act like Lamar isn't an all-star caliber player. Kobe just needs to learn when to take over the game and when to share. Like I said before, get yo a.ssists up early, then take over. That is the only way to satisfy everyone.
Shaq left by his own will. He knew the Lakers werent going to build the team around him anymore, and that they were going to build around Kobe.
The rift between him and Kobe caused him to ask for a trade.
Nobody asked for Shaq to be traded.

Since the Lakers knew he was most likely not going to sign with them again, they did the most logical thing and traded him.








+ btw, and at that time, Kobe was in a contract year, it was almost certain he would go to the Bulls or Clippers. They traded Shaq because they believed keeping Kobe would be the best thing for the franchise.


Last edited by A.G; 03-24-2007 at 01:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #173
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,928 | Props total: 646 646
 Javon23 said:
hmmm how many years has lebron been in the league on a rebuilding team
with a new owner and coach?
wow....the thought of two different coaches and a rebuilding team in a year less....excuses excuses
 03-24-2007, 01:42 PM         #174
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #175
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]


*caption this*
 11 years ago '05        #176
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
avatar space
space
$17,135 | Props total: 3662 3662
 unkoricky said:

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #177
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,928 | Props total: 646 646
 Javon23 said:
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
i truly run BXSC
no if ands or buts

getting ready to watch the buckeyes
damn i love my life
your a lame....if owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makes you feel like you won then great but you aint said sh*t.....first when kobe had back to back it was "kobe hasnt done it three times like Jordan".....then it was " Kobe did it against worst teams".....now it "Kobe didnt have enough a.ssists"......fu*king loser.....as for Jordan.....he had a team built around him....KObe is just getting the people around him.....the team was built differently before Shaq left......watch what happens this year now that were healthy....and comparing them to the Cavs is retarded.....playing in the East is like playing in the NBDL
 11 years ago '05        #178
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 str8_akademiks said:
Shaq left by his own will. He knew the Lakers werent going to build the team around him anymore, and that they were going to build around Kobe.
The rift between him and Kobe caused him to ask for a trade.
Nobody asked for Shaq to be traded.

Since the Lakers knew he was most likely not going to sign with them again, they did the most logical thing and traded him.






+ btw, and at that time, Kobe was in a contract year, it was almost certain he would go to the Bulls or Clippers. They traded Shaq because they believed keeping Kobe would be the best thing for the franchise.






yea and look how that turned out...... Kobe having to score 50 a game just to win by 2 The sad thing about the Shaq trade is that Wade could've been a laker if they had put up more than Shaq. @ what could've been of Wade of now and Kobe the way he is. Kobe just might have been the one with 4 rings and not 3.
 11 years ago '04        #179
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Maroon_Tiger said:
rotfl @ shaq leaving on his own will.... you're a joke... he was not a part of the lakers focus on the future.... shaq wanted to be a big part, and he left for miami who could appreciate him
Nice contradiction..

HE left. Did the Lakers want to trade him?


Was he forced out of LA??
No.
He left on his OWN WILL.
 11 years ago '04        #180
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,378 | Props total: 8471 8471
 str8_akademiks said:

Time for your rat to wear its Ohio State sweater you knitted for it.

you already know
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy