Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
You may notice on the highlights of Friday night's game how Bryant high-fived a young boy midway through the third quarter after hitting a sick 3-pointer from the left side with a defender draped all over him. I asked Kobe: Why the high-five? "It was a little kid, and he had said, 'What's up,' and I said, 'What's up' back. And I told him: 'Watch this 3. I've got a 3 for you.' "

got damn this game is too easy for 24
 11 years ago '06        #102
daffysm 
space
space
$14,050 | Props total: 2053 2053
 AirForce318 said:
Amare>>>>>>>Every big man in the playoffs. Dirk is his only possible match.
wow.....keep your fanatic fantasies to yourself please...we know its your team, but come on...
 11 years ago '06        #103
daffysm 
space
space
$14,050 | Props total: 2053 2053
 BO$$ Playa said:
You may notice on the highlights of Friday night's game how Bryant high-fived a young boy midway through the third quarter after hitting a sick 3-pointer from the left side with a defender draped all over him. I asked Kobe: Why the high-five? "It was a little kid, and he had said, 'What's up,' and I said, 'What's up' back. And I told him: 'Watch this 3. I've got a 3 for you.' "

11 years ago '05        #104
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 643 643
 AirForce318 said:
From Who??? Kobe is your only D player that I see other than Bynum. Bynum will be what everyone expects him to be soon but if the other teams in the West continue the way they're going, I see no relevance. KObe can only do so much, which is what I think the point that he was trying to get across in the playoffs last season. Dallas is the only team that I see that can beat the Suns in seven if we have all our our weapons. I'm telling you Amare is gonna show everybody come playoff time. Amare>>>>>>>Every big man in the playoffs. Dirk is his only possible match.
Kwame can only play defense....Walton is a defensive player......Odom can guard the post...Vujacic is a good defender.....you're trippin....the Suns have two good defenders....Marion and Bell......everyone else is a.sscheeks....the Suns play the Rockets...they'll lose....Suns play the Spurs...they'll lose, suns play the Mavs they'll lose......the Suns are exactly where Dallas was a couple years ago....same leader....same results.....until they can stop a team they wont win sh*t.....they can be slowed down and stopped....thats why they wont win with Nash on the team or playing this style fo basketball
 11 years ago '06        #105
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
LOL@blaming Kobe cuz his players cant hit the jumpers he sets up for them
 03-24-2007, 01:47 AM         #106
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:

damn it aint that easy for me in 2k and im the best in my region. its disgusting how he manipultes the game man. my homegirl invited me over to watch the game i didnt even go i didnt want to see this sh*t. hes making a mockery of his era singlehandedly.
 11 years ago '05        #107
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 lakersboy03 said:
Kwame can only play defense....Walton is a defensive player......Odom can guard the post...Vujacic is a good defender.....you're trippin....the Suns have two good defenders....Marion and Bell......everyone else is a.sscheeks....the Suns play the Rockets...they'll lose....Suns play the Spurs...they'll lose, suns play the Mavs they'll lose......the Suns are exactly where Dallas was a couple years ago....same leader....same results.....until they can stop a team they wont win sh*t.....they can be slowed down and stopped....thats why they wont win with Nash on the team or playing this style fo basketball
Well we will beat Kobe again and have you mad. You're wrong about that. I'll be the first to tell ya that Nash has no D but Amare has a presence in the paint. Barbosa ain't no slouch either. So you telling me that the Lakers can beat all of those teams???
 11 years ago '05        #108
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 643 643
 AirForce318 said:
Well we will beat Kobe again and have you mad. You're wrong about that. I'll be the first to tell ya that Nash has no D but Amare has a presence in the paint. Barbosa ain't no slouch either. So you telling me that the Lakers can beat all of those teams???
No...i dont think we can beat all those teams but having a Kobe on your team gives you better odds.....he can win games by himself....Barbosa=0 defense...Amare is ok....and I think we see the Suns this year....its over in 5 games......I think we can beat the Jazz, Rockets, Suns out of the teams better than us....but the Spurs and Mavs we will have problems with......Mavs are more beatable than the Spurs for us but I still dont want ot play them.....My hope is that we get matched up against the Suns and the Nuggets somehow beat the Spurs....the Jazz get the Mavs next round and beat em and then we beat the Nuggets then we beat the Jazz and we in the finals........I just dont want to face the Spurs in the first round....anything else we definately get out with Odom and Walton back....
 11 years ago '04        #109
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6099 6099
 Javon23 said:
thats a damn shame
yall can praise him all you want
that type of play will not take you anywhere

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
 11 years ago '06        #110
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
can i ask why the thread starter started this thread? its obvious u hate on kobe. but why? is it because he's better than ur favorite player? because ur jealous of his talent? people who start threads like this are flat out haters. sure he had 1 a.ssist but who won? its great that he accomplished this feat but i'm sure what he really cares about is creating more space between them and the nuggets.
 11 years ago '06        #111
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 s4s said:
lakers didnt win tonight, kobe won. But i cant lie right now if kobe gets anymore wet we gon have a tsunami on this shyt
 11 years ago '04        #112
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 rashad0715 said:

[pic - click to view]

dumbasses.

Kobe's '07 stats
PPG 30.5 Reb 5.7 a.ss 5.5 (leads the team)
lol, love it when javon tries to degrade kobe's character with these threads. thanks for the stats, you saved me the trouble
 11 years ago '04        #113
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
you want a stat? 7 rebounds.....

if that's irrelavent, then so is the 1 a.ssist, close thread..............
 11 years ago '07        #114
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i never knew so much ppl hated on kobe , thats a damn shame if some1 beats ur favorite team u start a damn thread bout it
 03-24-2007, 08:39 AM         #115
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Javon23;9197843]thats a damn shame
yall can praise him all you want
that type of play will not take you anywhere

^^^^This n*gga is pathetic........Go k!ll yourself now...........:finger: :finger: .
 11 years ago '05        #116
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
to all u haters trying to downplay what Kobe has been doing, shut the fuk up!!!! if that was ur LeBrons or Wades or Arenas going on a tear like that, it will be a whole different story, once again all the hating is because his letters of his name spell K-O-B-E
 03-24-2007, 09:12 AM         #117
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul and kobe are carrying my fantasy by them selfs
 11 years ago '05        #118
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
I've came to the conclusion after the NOT 2nd, NOT 3rd BUT 4TH 50+ in a row game that he doesn't give a fu*k bout the rest of the team

he's still one of my favorites, but that sh*t aint sound right
 11 years ago '04        #119
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
Why is there so many Kobe haters, I jus want to know, did yall hate Jordan too. Kobe is the closest thing to Mike as far as talent, Jordan took a whole lot of shots also. Will a Kobe hater plz give me the reasons why they hate Kobe, Im honesty just curious. Because you cant deny how good this guy is, 4 plus games with 50 plus points, ur favorite player couldnt even dream about doin that. His coach asked him to be more agressive because the Lakers were on a what 7 game losing streak, now they are on a 4 game winning streak. So he is doin what he needs to do for his time to win. But really, why all the hate???? Do u all also hate Iverson, McGrady, Vince Carter, D.Wade these guys also take a whoooooole lot of shots.
 11 years ago '04        #120
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
lol @ being mad at someone for scoring so much. Knowing damn well every other player in the NBA tries to score like that but they can't.

I ain't even a fan of the NBA but Kobe is sh*ttin on people right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy