50 points & 1 Assist.........

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
kobe 4 straight games with 50 and four wins for the lakers.... i see keep doin what your doin
 03-24-2007, 12:26 AM         #82
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K26Wiles said:
okay...

A WIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A LOSS
 11 years ago '05        #83
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 644 644
Damn Javon....I really thought you were credible but you really are just a hater......this man Kobe having his best season passing.....is accomplishing a remarkable feat (4 times in a row), has his team winning 4 straight games and your gonna tell me thats selfish....he gives all the credit to Odom and Walton.......If he would had 50 and 8 a.ssists with no boards you still woulda complained.....your a bi*ch mad that Kobe is having a monster season and that he's doing what it takes for this Laker team, who had been horrible the last two months, to win.......Kobe will make the league give him the MVP this year...watch
 03-24-2007, 12:31 AM         #84
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Damn Javon....I really thought you were credible but you really are just a hater......this man Kobe having his best season passing.....is accomplishing a remarkable feat (4 times in a row), has his team winning 4 straight games and your gonna tell me thats selfish....he gives all the credit to Odom and Walton.......If he would had 50 and 8 a.ssists with no boards you still woulda complained.....your a bi*ch mad that Kobe is having a monster season and that he's doing what it takes for this Laker team, who had been horrible the last two months, to win.......Kobe will make the league give him the MVP this year...watch
no he wont hes to damn good for their quota....waiting for the hate from the fans of the cantidates and their all star laced teams.:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #85
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I love how you f*gs get on "kobe stans". You're worse than the stans with the hate. The guy did what only one other man has done in NBA HISTORY. No, not Jordan or Kareem or Magic or Bird or any other great player. Just Kobe and Wilt have done this and you hate.

You guys get more annoying every day.
 11 years ago '06        #86
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Javon23 said:
kobe stans are too funny
1st they say kobe has no squad so he has to put up 50
but let him get shut down the next night
then the stans will either say the refs are out to get him
or he has no team

:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #87
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
I'm sick of this sh*t!!! Kobe doesn't pass. His average is 5. AVERAGE Just becasue that's his average doesn't mean a damn thing. WHen was the last time he actually had 5??????? The kid is great but let's face it, he's not gonna win a ring without passing the ball. Score 50 on a Dallas or a Phoenix and let's see if he wins. I say just get your a.ssists in the first half and just take over the rest of the game. Only this way will you make everyone happy. Or give him someone he can pass to. If he still get no ring, then just shut up about it. He's the best SCORER, not PLAYER. Players do MORE than just score, they involve the team or lack thereof in Kobe's case. He'll never make EVERYONE happy. But let him score 50 for the rest of the season and he still loses in the first round = I'm happy.
 11 years ago '05        #88
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
I'm sick of this sh*t!!! Kobe doesn't pass. His average is 5. AVERAGE Just becasue that's his average doesn't mean a damn thing. WHen was the last time he actually had 5??????? The kid is great but let's face it, he's not gonna win a ring without passing the ball. Score 50 on a Dallas or a Phoenix and let's see if he wins. I say just get your a.ssists in the first half and just take over the rest of the game. Only this way will you make everyone happy. Or give him someone he can pass to. If he still get no ring, then just shut up about it. He's the best SCORER, not PLAYER. Players do MORE than just score, they involve the team or lack thereof in Kobe's case. He'll never make EVERYONE happy. But let him score 50 for the rest of the season and he still loses in the first round = I'm happy.
^^^^^^^^^^^

mad cause when Kobe was passing we went on a seven game losing streak.....he going for 50 every night now and we're winning......you better hope that we dont fall to the 7th seed
 11 years ago '05        #89
AirForce318 
space
space
I say fu*k the regular season. Only the playoffs count. This is why Phoenix disappoints me every season. But I live and die with my squad. But We hopefully will get over that hump this season. We will see Kobe again, and possibly the Spurs before getting to the Mavs or Rockets. SO, I see Phoenix facing the Heat in the Finals and Nash causing a nation-wide riot by getting a third-straight MVP. 3 MVP's and another possible trip to the Confrence Finals >>>>>>>>> 4 straight 50 pt. games and a first round spanking.
 11 years ago '05        #90
AirForce318 
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^

mad cause when Kobe was passing we went on a seven game losing streak.....he going for 50 every night now and we're winning......you better hope that we dont fall to the 7th seed
Play a good team, score 50 and win by double digits, and you'll hush me until the playoffs. Everybody knows Phoenix with Amare >>>>> Kobe and the 24's in a seven game series. I expect to lose at least 2 but the whole series = There's a better chance of Earl Boykins dunking on Yao.

P.S. Your name tells everyone where you stand in this. I don't like Kobe, but his game, I respect. He'll never make everybody happy. But like I said averaging 50 and losing in the first round isn't gonna cut it and you know it. That's keeping it real.

Last edited by AirForce318; 03-24-2007 at 01:13 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #91
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
I say fu*k the regular season. Only the playoffs count. This is why Phoenix disappoints me every season. But I live and die with my squad. But We hopefully will get over that hump this season. We will see Kobe again, and possibly the Spurs before getting to the Mavs or Rockets. SO, I see Phoenix facing the Heat in the Finals and Nash causing a nation-wide riot by getting a third-straight MVP. 3 MVP's and another possible trip to the Confrence Finals >>>>>>>>> 4 straight 50 pt. games and a first round spanking.
You and everyone else in the world knows that Pheonix cant win a championship playing the way they play.....Kobe's name will be in the record books with only one other player who has done what he has done.....Nash will win a third MVP and still have no championships and he will be watching the Finals parade just like everyone else......just cause you make the conference finals dont mean sh*t but you get a sh*ttier draft pick
 11 years ago '05        #92
AirForce318 
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
You and everyone else in the world knows that Pheonix cant win a championship playing the way they play.....Kobe's name will be in the record books with only one other player who has done what he has done.....Nash will win a third MVP and still have no championships and he will be watching the Finals parade just like everyone else......just cause you make the conference finals dont mean sh*t but you get a sh*ttier draft pick
Let me put it this way......from how this is going, we both are gonna be mad for a long time unless something changes. Scoring and not getting rings doesn;t mean a damn thing either.

I say we are at a stalemate until a major change comes for someone. The way it looks if we both lose a series, Dallas and Miami will be back at the Finals. I still say to thins day, why trade Caron for Kwame??? This is the same person who said MJ made him play worse, well what does Kobe do for ya buddy?

Caron>Kwame
 11 years ago '05        #93
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
sh*t is official, kobe's greatness has reached a new level where haters just cant take it anymore but force themselves to make dumb threads.

last week it was kobe fell off lakers suck and they couldnt do nothin about it.....

now kobe scoring crazy doing whatever is necessary to get a W and its "scoring dont mean nothin, he wont win a championship".....

excuse me, but im pretty sure we wasnt winning a championship in the first place this year anyway......not to mention that wasnt even a thought last week, it was all "lakers suck kobe fell off".... is a 4 game W streak with kobe 50+ in each really TOO MUCH for yall to take?

javon, we all stopped taking you seriously when you said ray allen is better than kobe (actually way before then but you know)
 11 years ago '05        #94
AirForce318 
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
no he wont hes to damn good for their quota....waiting for the hate from the fans of the cantidates and their all star laced teams.:rolleyes:
Well if I can remember, The Lakers HAD Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Shaq, and Kobe who are all HOF'ers and got smashed by Detroit. But then Kobe wanted Shaq gone and Shaq's got 4 rings now. I can honestly say that if Kobe hadn't gotten that a.ssault charge (still don't understand what the fu*k he was thinking w/ Vanessa @ home) the MVP would've went his way last season.
 11 years ago '05        #95
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 AirForce318 said:
Let me put it this way......from how this is going, we both are gonna be mad for a long time unless something changes. Scoring and not getting rings doesn;t mean a damn thing either.

I say we are at a stalemate until a major change comes for someone. The way it looks if we both lose a series, Dallas and Miami will be back at the Finals. I still say to thins day, why trade Caron for Kwame??? This is the same person who said MJ made him play worse, well what does Kobe do for ya buddy?

Caron>Kwame
i agree with Caron>Kwame to the fullest but what the fu*k is your point?????? and I know with the development of Bynum we definately gonna be in a better spot than the Suns in two, three years.....with Kobe on the team we are always a threat in the playoffs....we can get stops.....the Suns cant
 11 years ago '04        #96
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 676 676
last time he passed the ball they lost to the nuggets
9 a.ssists and an L<<<<1 a.ssist and a W
 11 years ago '06        #97
daffysm 
space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 K26Wiles said:
okay...

A WIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A LOSS
:applause: :applause:COSIGN!!!!!..... its ok, hes just a lifelong Kobe hater......
 11 years ago '05        #98
AirForce318 
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
i agree with Caron>Kwame to the fullest but what the fu*k is your point?????? and I know with the development of Bynum we definately gonna be in a better spot than the Suns in two, three years.....with Kobe on the team we are always a threat in the playoffs....we can get stops.....the Suns cant
From Who??? Kobe is your only D player that I see other than Bynum. Bynum will be what everyone expects him to be soon but if the other teams in the West continue the way they're going, I see no relevance. KObe can only do so much, which is what I think the point that he was trying to get across in the playoffs last season. Dallas is the only team that I see that can beat the Suns in seven if we have all our our weapons. I'm telling you Amare is gonna show everybody come playoff time. Amare>>>>>>>Every big man in the playoffs. Dirk is his only possible match.
 11 years ago '06        #99
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
kobe sucks dats right i said it
 11 years ago '06        #100
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Hey Javon...