NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #321
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 Chuck_Remixed said:
What are you talking about, a lawsuit is coming your way for burning my eyes

[pic - click to view]

LMAO!

03-24-2007, 08:51 PM         #322
Swooshmanzada 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Charlie Ward Pics Is Hilarious Ha Ha Good Looking
 11 years ago '04        #323
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
Ban this fu*king clown ... fu*king racist bigot ... not our fault you have no valid claim but hate for Kobe ... fu*king bi*ch made hoe ... go suck on LeBrons Pee Pee!
 11 years ago '04        #324
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Wawdy24 said:
Ban this fu*king clown ... fu*king racist bigot ... not our fault you have no valid claim but hate for Kobe ... fu*king bi*ch made hoe ... go suck on LeBrons Pee Pee!
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #325
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 dj mannie fresh said:
i love how the celtics just............................... nevermind
Are a space filling franchise in the East??? Please elaborate!
 11 years ago '04        #326
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
How did this thread rack up 24 pages? Javon can't accept the fact that his claims are weak, and pointless ... and that he not only has hate in his blood, but he's racist... I'm white, and you're lucky I don't know where you live, cuz I'd love to beat the ignorance outta your simple a.ss!
 03-24-2007, 09:57 PM         #327
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=str8_akademiks;9201515]
Time for your rat to wear its Ohio State sweater you knitted for it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^^LMFAO.. ......................
 11 years ago '05        #328
G_Dizzle 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 lakersboy03 said:
the way he got sonned by knowledge and pictures...this needs to be a classic
yeah not just once. but countless times this fool got sonned!
 11 years ago '06        #329
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 Andre3000 said:
as long as they win this argument is irrelivent. Who the fu*k is Kobe gonna pass it to Luke Walton????
funny when luke was out the same fans were crying about hwo they needed him and odom to win..but now you say who is he going to pass it to :luke" lol..funny stuff he played 4 great games as an individual against some sub-par teams but if Kobe wants to be considerd in the same league as Mj hes going to have to do more then just score points..
 11 years ago '04        #330
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 m!ck3y said:
funny when luke was out the same fans were crying about hwo they needed him and odom to win..but now you say who is he going to pass it to :luke" lol..funny stuff he played 4 great games as an individual against some sub-par teams but if Kobe wants to be considerd in the same league as Mj hes going to have to do more then just score points..
you're an idiot.
Luke Walton and Lamar Odom are playmakers for the Lakers.
Have you ever seen Luke Walton put up big numbers?
Lamar plays defense, rebounds, and creates opportunities for other players to score.
Half of the players on LA dont even know the triangle offense, so Kobe is the one that has to be both a playmaker and a scorer when they're gone.

Just stick to sh*t you actually know about, which is d*ckryding on T-Mac, and leave the real sports talk to the adults.
 03-24-2007, 11:55 PM         #331
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LAMO LMAO JAVON IS taking L's all across the board!
 03-25-2007, 12:13 AM         #332
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
you're an idiot.
Luke Walton and Lamar Odom are playmakers for the Lakers.
Have you ever seen Luke Walton put up big numbers?
Lamar plays defense, rebounds, and creates opportunities for other players to score.
Half of the players on LA dont even know the triangle offense, so Kobe is the one that has to be both a playmaker and a scorer when they're gone.

Just stick to sh*t you actually know about, which is d*ckryding on T-Mac, and leave the real sports talk to the adults.
 03-25-2007, 01:02 AM         #333
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
I'm sick of this sh*t!!! Kobe doesn't pass. His average is 5.5 AVERAGE Just becasue that's his average doesn't mean a damn thing. WHen was the last time he actually had 5??????? The kid is great but let's face it, he's not gonna win a ring without passing the ball. Score 50 on a Dallas or a Phoenix and let's see if he wins. I say just get your a.ssists in the first half and just take over the rest of the game. Only this way will you make everyone happy. Or give him someone he can pass to. If he still get no ring, then just shut up about it. He's the best SCORER, not PLAYER. Players do MORE than just score, they involve the team or lack thereof in Kobe's case. He'll never make EVERYONE happy. But let him score 50 for the rest of the season and he still loses in the first round = I'm happy.
He Had 50 And 4 a.ssists In The Game Before This One And 50 And 6 a.ssists In The One Before That So U Sound Really Ignorant Right About Now

03-25-2007, 01:18 AM         #334
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
kobe the last 4 games
225 points & 11 a.ssist
Its 14 a.ssists
 03-25-2007, 01:20 AM         #335
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden is so whack.........Kobe stans on his d*ck and HATERS talking some bullsh*t.
The point is Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA today and possibly ever. Get over it he is. There is no argument the numbers do not lie. I aint even that big of a fan of his but yal;l ruinin this site with all the love/hate kobe threads. This thread is pointless stans dont care and u are just a hater. He is the best case closed close thread
 11 years ago '05        #336
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 Soulja1896 said:
He Had 50 And 4 a.ssists In The Game Before This One And 50 And 6 a.ssists In The One Before That So U Sound Really Ignorant Right About Now

Get off of KB24's d*ck. Wow six a.ssists. ONCE. Like I said he can keep this up, lose in the first round and all ya'll stans are gonna cry about how he has no team and he can't do it alone and fu*k the refs. This entire thread is irrelevant. I proved my point, said what I had to say and Imma just leave it at that.
 11 years ago '05        #337
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
I tire of these threads. No one will ever be satisfied with Kobe, he scores the people who don't like him start these threads. He loses by sharing a little more, same old threads come right back. I say leave the n*gga be and let him do what he does. If he still doesn't win a ring while on this tear, my point will be proved.
 03-25-2007, 01:26 AM         #338
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
Get off of KB24's d*ck. Wow six a.ssists. ONCE. Like I said he can keep this up, lose in the first round and all ya'll stans are gonna cry about how he has no team and he can't do it alone and fu*k the refs. This entire thread is irrelevant. I proved my point, said what I had to say and Imma just leave it at that.
no comment your mad.
 11 years ago '05        #339
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
lmao @ the kobe stan nerd rich givin me hate lmaoo
 11 years ago '04        #340
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Soulja1896 said:
Its 14 a.ssists
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy