Canibus Vs. Papoose

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #21
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
how is somebody gonna say Canibus isnt the battle type??...

in '98 he tried to base his whole mainstream career off the fact dudes were scared as sh*t to battle him...

he battled the whole wu-tang crew...defeated all of them...accept k!llah Priest, who had to spit 6 straight minutes to shut Bis down...

"i'll beat em till my own hands start bleeding, beat em till hes screamin, like fax machines when they start receiving" ~Canibus

"i'll battle u over the toilet wit my d*ck out, battle u holdin a hand gernade wit the pin out, battle u while drinkin a guiness stout doin a 360 spinout in a car wit the vin number ripped out"~Canibus

"I fire pistols, hit u wit miniture missles, riddle ya body wit holes then watch the blood sprinkle, ya probably had no idea what u were gettin into, cuz on the mic, Can-I-Bus is invincible"~Canibus

"The Rap Terrorist, Professor Emeritus, fu*k Forbidden Fruit, I was eating pus*y in Genesis n*gga" ~Canibus

"I rhyme the tightest, shine the brightest, blind the optic fibers in anybody's iris"~Canibus

"pull steel n start shootin, i clap iron like Duke Nuke Em, try to attack Bis get ya face stomped in, flatter than a compact disc with black timbs, flatter than a Yankees baseball cap rim, flatter than the knife Jigga stabbed Un wit"~Canibus

"i researched my roots, lookin 4 proof, the best way to hide a lie is between two truths, the aftermath of a nuclear blast, when the average death sentence becomes a dead paragraph, i dig a 9 by 5 hole in the grass, reach your epitab n burry ur a.ss, as ur casket gets lowered in the ground slowly, i'll sing all of your greatest hits, oldies, on karaoke"~Canibus

"i pulverize MCs and blow up mics, from street corner cyphers to international websites, i'll run up on u n set it for no reason, my flows are like body blows that cause internal bleeding"~Canibus

"Canibus remains undesputed but never rooted, i'm strong enough to throw a bullet faster than a gun can shoot it, so if u try to battle me face to face, i'll bring ur career to a stop quicker than anti-lock brakes"~Canibus

"fu*k yall u dont impress me n no one can test me, an MC so ill, i got AIDS scared to catch me"~Canibus

"I grab mics n push n*ggaz to the left, so fast their hearts end up on the right side of they chests, my hypothesis, is that nobody can see this, lyrical genius, i got it sown like a seamstress, but if u wanna battle i'm down, if u got nine lives, i'll take eight of em off ur hands right now, step up n get ur neck cut from ear to ear, if u survive then u can cover up the scar wit a beard, i'm the illest from Queens to the New Jerusalem bridd*cks, anyone not feelin my shid*ck can suck my did*ck, you need to quit it, if u aint spittin, more than 50 bars a minute cause you aint in lyrical fittness, kicking boring raps with metaphores thats wack, all of yall mutherfu*kers need Norditrack, to get ya weight up, fu*kin wit Canibus u get ate up, get beat down n sprayed up, just for bringin my name up, been rockin longer than n*ggaz twice my age, back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin a fade, before Honest Abe signed the paper that free'd slaves, before neanderthals were drawing on walls in caves, i existed, in the garden of Eden gettin lifted, stickin d*ck to Eve before she was Adams mistress, before Christ created Christmas, i been in lyrical fitness, the Canibus is spittin till he's spitless, 50 bars of total sickness, you won't forget this, i'm puttin every wack MC alive on my sh*tlist, verbally vicious, tele-connectically gifted, took you a minute, to exhibit, i'm sick wit it, now tell me who u think is damaging sh*t, going once going twice Sold to that n*gga named Canibus, Me, Mr. Cheeks, A-Plus & Funk Doctor, hoppin out the Hue Helicopter to suey chop ya"~Canibus

do i need to say more??
 03-23-2007, 10:05 AM         #22
BKdemon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think you do, Canibus rips the proverbial "sh*t" outta Papoose and IMO, any other rapper on the planet.

The words he uses and the ways he puts them together is, wow....

"Im the walking, talking, Stephen Hawking" - Canibus

I agree.
 11 years ago '04        #23
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
my question: being only 2 people answered papoose, why isn't Canibus still relative in mainstream music?? everyone says he fell off...yet everyone still says hes better than one of the hottest rappers out now...hows it make sense?
 11 years ago '04        #24
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7 7
 GreatWhites said:
my question: being only 2 people answered papoose, why isn't Canibus still relative in mainstream music?? everyone says he fell off...yet everyone still says hes better than one of the hottest rappers out now...hows it make sense?
1. most people dont wanna hear/cant understand his lyrics...if kweli or common arent gettin their props,aint no fcukin way canibus will

2. his beats arent the greatest...its true that its about the lyrics but if the beats arent catchin em,what would make em wanna listen?
 11 years ago '07        #25
eslimm 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 5 5
Papoose could never touch Canibus 2000 B.C. Album Hands Down....Canibus is a lyrical monster
 11 years ago '05        #26
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
I hate it when people compare canibus to papoose
you're really not listening to canibus if you think papoose is anywhere near canibus' level
 11 years ago '07        #27
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
@ whoever says Papoose

Canibus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Pap

"an mc so ill i got aids scared 2 catch me"
 11 years ago '06        #28
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Canibus.
 11 years ago '04        #29
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 FriscoBoss said:
I hate it when people compare canibus to papoose
you're really not listening to canibus if you think papoose is anywhere near canibus' level
sums it up right there.
 11 years ago '05        #30
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 lolo702 said:
i cant knock canibus..no doubt about that.. he is a gifted artist..but what if there was beef between them for some reason.. we really dont know what pap is capable of on dissing artists..and canibus isnt really a battling type of guy.. 2 me he ate ll cool j up and still seem like he lost..and then tried to go at eminem..wich he was unsuccessfull at..so why would u think canibus would just murder pap so easily..honestly it would be a good a.ss battle..
like the other dude said, Canibus based his entire career on battling people......based it on 'im nicer than you, if you disagree challenge me'......
 03-23-2007, 04:43 PM         #31
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CANIBUS FELL OFF wtf are yall talkin about....After RTJ, dude hasnt been making consistant music.......Now if his NEW upcoming album is any good, Ill still have faith for dude......

Now Pap can spit some nice sh*t for a mixtape rapper, but yes Bis' creativity exceeds that......But being smart dont make you the better rapper

Last edited by GOD999; 03-23-2007 at 04:45 PM..
 03-23-2007, 05:57 PM         #32
Tash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lolo702 said:
i dont know why.. but when i hear pap.. i think of canibus..because they both speak on street wisdom,and knowledge..who would u go for as more lyrical all around
Canibus
 03-23-2007, 06:05 PM         #33
gandizzi01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree but papoose is lyrically talented he doesnt have to be on a beat t0o speak to you
 11 years ago '06        #34
lolo702  OP
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 11 11
 daliff89 said:

like the other dude said, Canibus based his entire career on battling people......based it on 'im nicer than you, if you disagree challenge me'......
so just cuz he can battle doesent make him an all around better rapper..alot of artist are known for battling and freestyling..take cassidy for example..the n*gga is known for battling and freestyling but as a all around rapper..story tellling, dropping knowledge and sh*t like that.. he really is lacking in that department..cassidy can only put those punchlines together in a freestyle or battle..but when it comes to writing..thats not one of his strong points
 03-23-2007, 06:27 PM         #35
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love Pap's lyrics but Canabis was a fu*kin' scientist. I haven't heard no sh*t from him because he picks wack beats but bar for bar only Esco, Rass Kass and Eminem fu*kin with him with the exception of Pun.
 11 years ago '06        #36
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 1254 1254
 eslimm said:
Papoose could never touch Canibus 2000 B.C. Album Hands Down....Canibus is a lyrical monster
exactly heres a link to 2000bc

enjoy and understand true battle rap!

and canibus is a beast!

if you dont knw find and download these freestyle

Canibus - 103 Jams Freestyle(LL Cool J diss)
Canibus - Got bi*ches
Canibus - Hott Tonight
Canibus - Mad Ball & Tab One Freestyle
Canibus - Mp3.com Freestyle
Canibus - No Return (DJ Hazu Dirty)
Canibus - Philaflava Freestyle
Canibus - Sway and Tech Phone Acapella Freestyle
Canibus - Wake Up Show Freestyles
Canibus - Yale University Freestyle
Canibus & Journalist - DJ Clue 8 Min Freestyle
Canibus & Journalist - Kay Slay Freestyle
Canibus & Pakman - October 23rd Freestyle (50 Cent diss)
Canibus & Pakman - Tim Westwood Freestyle 1
Canibus & Pakman - Tim Westwood Freestyle 2
Canibus & Reign - Indestructible
Canibus & Wyclef - UK Freestyle Pt 1
Canibus & Wyclef - UK Freestyle Pt 2
Canibus - The Grand Deception
Canibus, Krondon, & Ras Kass - Wake Up Show Freestyle
all these are classic, if i can get a re-up link for that mixtape i'll post it
 11 years ago '05        #37
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 lolo702 said:
so just cuz he can battle doesent make him an all around better rapper..alot of artist are known for battling and freestyling..take cassidy for example..the n*gga is known for battling and freestyling but as a all around rapper..story tellling, dropping knowledge and sh*t like that.. he really is lacking in that department..cassidy can only put those punchlines together in a freestyle or battle..but when it comes to writing..thats not one of his strong points
i didn't bring up battling dork, you did......

you said 'what if there was a beef between the two...' then started talking about battle raps...

that's the only reason i brought it up.....

Canibus has an arguable classic under his belt, Pap doesn't have an album out.....

they rap in a completely different style......the intelligence/vocabulary shown in Canibus' raps eclipse anything Pap has done.....
 11 years ago '06        #38
lolo702  OP
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 11 11
i know all of canibus sh*t..can i bus..2000 b.c...mic club..return of the ripper..c hollywood stories.. i heard it all..i'm not taking anything away from him.. i started this thread to see who u thik is all around better..here's my opinion freestyling canibus..punchlines canibus..but there's other sh*t..making good street songs... speaking on wisdom and knowledge..putting a story together...creativity i go with pap on that...cuz he go constant on that.. also style..all that sh*t..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy