Canibus Vs. Papoose

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #1
7751 page views
37 comments

lolo702 
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 16 16
Canibus Vs. Papoose

i dont know why.. but when i hear pap.. i think of canibus..because they both speak on street wisdom,and knowledge..who would u go for as more lyrical all around

37 comments for "Canibus Vs. Papoose"

12 years ago '06        #2
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,938 | Props total: 4771 4771
Canibus

12 years ago '06        #3
lolo702  OP
space
space
i thought about canibus to...but pap can get into that deep sh*t..and he can put it into good story detail as well..

12 years ago '05        #4
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
^^no he can't.

Papoose = diapers, Canibus = a baby......

12 years ago '05        #5
JesusShuttles 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2694 2694
daliff is always one to hate on Papoose........in EVERY SINGLE pap thread i've been to, i've seen daliff

Pap > Can IMO

03-22-2007, 10:53 PM         #6
DrAss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
canibus hands down IMO

12 years ago '05        #7
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
^^and you're a racist.....

i'll post in whatever threads i please thanks.

12 years ago '06        #8
lolo702  OP
space
space
 daliff89 said
^^no he can't.

Papoose = diapers, Canibus = a baby......
really... wow if u rating pap like that..who u listen 2..cause honestly you showing that kid no respect son..that n*gga mad creative.. and i wanna know who is more creative than that n*gga

12 years ago '04        #9
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
wtf...canibus murders papoose in every way. dude is one of the illest mc's to spit on the mic.
& what does race have to do with it...both these mc's r black?

12 years ago '04        #10
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
Canibus and it's not even close......

03-22-2007, 11:38 PM         #11
Montro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this should not even be a question, papoose is nice but fu*kin with canibus = NO CONTEST

come on man

i hate how alot of dudes just listen to mixtapes and sh*t general media sh*t, listening to dudes like papoose saying sh*t, you gotta hear both sides otherwise how the hell you gon make a comparison which in this case there is none

CANIBUS, CLOSE THREAD

12 years ago '04        #12
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
Papoose may have good punchlines but some of the sh*t Canibus spits makes you rewind your sh*t cuz already he's goin off in a new direction and u haven't even begun to process wtf he jus said a second ago. That's some true wordplay right there. Pap hasn't really had that effect on me yet. Plus Canibus jus has that unmistakable mic presence and delivery....Papoose's devilery has a lot of room for improvement.

12 years ago '04        #13
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
u know that they have a track together right

12 years ago '05        #14
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 lolo702 said
really... wow if u rating pap like that..who u listen 2..cause honestly you showing that kid no respect son..that n*gga mad creative.. and i wanna know who is more creative than that n*gga
yes i'm rating Pap like that....

garbage flow + garbage voice + some of the stupidest 'punchlines' i've ever heard = not a good rapper.....

he's not wack, but compared to Canibus he's barely a rapper....

nobody can match Canibus' creativity.....

there's sh*t he says that nobody understands because they don't have a wide enough vocabulary.....

rhyming 4-5 syllable words that are never used > rhymeing 4-5 one-syllable common words.....

03-22-2007, 11:55 PM         #15
Eqman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose is very creative...he deffinetly deserves credit especially for Alphabetical Slaughter like a couple of years back (2?). But against Canibus hes nothing. Canibus is incredibly smart and uses some complex metaphores and sh*t that you really need to listen to more than once to understand...hes got depth. Its a shame his albums have lack luster production.

03-23-2007, 12:03 AM         #16
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus would murdered Papoose then go to hell and throw gasoline on that n*gga!

12 years ago '06        #17
lolo702  OP
space
space
i cant knock canibus..no doubt about that.. he is a gifted artist..but what if there was beef between them for some reason.. we really dont know what pap is capable of on dissing artists..and canibus isnt really a battling type of guy.. 2 me he ate ll cool j up and still seem like he lost..and then tried to go at eminem..wich he was unsuccessfull at..so why would u think canibus would just murder pap so easily..honestly it would be a good a.ss battle..

03-23-2007, 12:53 AM         #18
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fact: Canibus battled the entire Wu-Tang crew.

12 years ago '05        #19
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 402 402
canibus even tho i like pap

03-23-2007, 07:47 AM         #20
Negative_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus, easily.

12 years ago '04        #21
GreatWhites 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 420 420
how is somebody gonna say Canibus isnt the battle type??...

in '98 he tried to base his whole mainstream career off the fact dudes were scared as sh*t to battle him...

he battled the whole wu-tang crew...defeated all of them...accept k!llah Priest, who had to spit 6 straight minutes to shut Bis down...

"i'll beat em till my own hands start bleeding, beat em till hes screamin, like fax machines when they start receiving" ~Canibus

"i'll battle u over the toilet wit my d*ck out, battle u holdin a hand gernade wit the pin out, battle u while drinkin a guiness stout doin a 360 spinout in a car wit the vin number ripped out"~Canibus

"I fire pistols, hit u wit miniture missles, riddle ya body wit holes then watch the blood sprinkle, ya probably had no idea what u were gettin into, cuz on the mic, Can-I-Bus is invincible"~Canibus

"The Rap Terrorist, Professor Emeritus, fu*k Forbidden Fruit, I was eating pus*y in Genesis n*gga" ~Canibus

"I rhyme the tightest, shine the brightest, blind the optic fibers in anybody's iris"~Canibus

"pull steel n start shootin, i clap iron like Duke Nuke Em, try to attack Bis get ya face stomped in, flatter than a compact disc with black timbs, flatter than a Yankees baseball cap rim, flatter than the knife Jigga stabbed Un wit"~Canibus

"i researched my roots, lookin 4 proof, the best way to hide a lie is between two truths, the aftermath of a nuclear blast, when the average death sentence becomes a dead paragraph, i dig a 9 by 5 hole in the grass, reach your epitab n burry ur a.ss, as ur casket gets lowered in the ground slowly, i'll sing all of your greatest hits, oldies, on karaoke"~Canibus

"i pulverize MCs and blow up mics, from street corner cyphers to international websites, i'll run up on u n set it for no reason, my flows are like body blows that cause internal bleeding"~Canibus

"Canibus remains undesputed but never rooted, i'm strong enough to throw a bullet faster than a gun can shoot it, so if u try to battle me face to face, i'll bring ur career to a stop quicker than anti-lock brakes"~Canibus

"fu*k yall u dont impress me n no one can test me, an MC so ill, i got AIDS scared to catch me"~Canibus

"I grab mics n push n*ggaz to the left, so fast their hearts end up on the right side of they chests, my hypothesis, is that nobody can see this, lyrical genius, i got it sown like a seamstress, but if u wanna battle i'm down, if u got nine lives, i'll take eight of em off ur hands right now, step up n get ur neck cut from ear to ear, if u survive then u can cover up the scar wit a beard, i'm the illest from Queens to the New Jerusalem bridd*cks, anyone not feelin my shid*ck can suck my did*ck, you need to quit it, if u aint spittin, more than 50 bars a minute cause you aint in lyrical fittness, kicking boring raps with metaphores thats wack, all of yall mutherfu*kers need Norditrack, to get ya weight up, fu*kin wit Canibus u get ate up, get beat down n sprayed up, just for bringin my name up, been rockin longer than n*ggaz twice my age, back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin a fade, before Honest Abe signed the paper that free'd slaves, before neanderthals were drawing on walls in caves, i existed, in the garden of Eden gettin lifted, stickin d*ck to Eve before she was Adams mistress, before Christ created Christmas, i been in lyrical fitness, the Canibus is spittin till he's spitless, 50 bars of total sickness, you won't forget this, i'm puttin every wack MC alive on my sh*tlist, verbally vicious, tele-connectically gifted, took you a minute, to exhibit, i'm sick wit it, now tell me who u think is damaging sh*t, going once going twice Sold to that n*gga named Canibus, Me, Mr. Cheeks, A-Plus & Funk Doctor, hoppin out the Hue Helicopter to suey chop ya"~Canibus

do i need to say more??

03-23-2007, 10:05 AM         #22
BKdemon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think you do, Canibus rips the proverbial "sh*t" outta Papoose and IMO, any other rapper on the planet.

The words he uses and the ways he puts them together is, wow....

"Im the walking, talking, Stephen Hawking" - Canibus

I agree.

12 years ago '04        #23
GreatWhites 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 420 420
my question: being only 2 people answered papoose, why isn't Canibus still relative in mainstream music?? everyone says he fell off...yet everyone still says hes better than one of the hottest rappers out now...hows it make sense?

12 years ago '04        #24
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 8 8
 GreatWhites said
my question: being only 2 people answered papoose, why isn't Canibus still relative in mainstream music?? everyone says he fell off...yet everyone still says hes better than one of the hottest rappers out now...hows it make sense?
1. most people dont wanna hear/cant understand his lyrics...if kweli or common arent gettin their props,aint no fcukin way canibus will

2. his beats arent the greatest...its true that its about the lyrics but if the beats arent catchin em,what would make em wanna listen?

12 years ago '07        #25
eslimm 
space
space
$187 | Props total: 9 9
Papoose could never touch Canibus 2000 B.C. Album Hands Down....Canibus is a lyrical monster

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  34
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  30
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+275online now  24
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  22
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+70online now  7
Is it me or is this nigga Maino always giving advice to imaginary people?
55 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
22 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy