Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
1 Mic 27 7.67%
2 Mics 32 9.09%
3 Mics 77 21.88%
4 Mics 120 34.09%
5 Mics 96 27.27%
Voters: 352. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Beso_Negro 
space
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
Smh @ Fall Out Boy haters. Anyways the album is meh. "Hello" (Bonus Track that can be found in ItsBx), and "Miscommunication" are the ones I can keep listening to. The FOB one as well since i like the band and all. The Sir Elton one is ok, considering he dumbed his playing down a bit. I'd give it 3 just because those 4 joints are better than Pharrell's entire "In My Mind" album.

Oh and BTW i like how ppl are a.ssuming that the whole album is produced by Timbo. Makes me snicker.

Last edited by Beso_Negro; 03-28-2007 at 01:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #102
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
this sh*t is hot fire
 11 years ago '04        #103
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 AlSween said:
are u serious

elton john's career > hip hop

and i love hip hop
Ok you smoking some good ish. Hip-hop overall beneath elton john's career? I can live without Elton John's career but hip-hop is a part of my life as it is a lot of folks. Can't say the same about your boy Elton. And this ain't taking away from anything that he has done but you can't just put one man above a genre. Not Elvis, not the Beatles not MJ is above any genre of music.
 03-29-2007, 11:41 PM         #104
Misthylun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5. I like it a lot.
 03-30-2007, 01:15 AM         #105
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhh i heard that it was real good, gave it a quick listen earlier and wasnt really feelin it....maybe ill listen again tommarow and see if i change my mind...as of rite now tho ima give it a 1/5
 03-30-2007, 02:45 AM         #106
z3R0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4.5/5
could have done without the 50 cent n tony yayo track. But overall this cd is gonna stay on rotation for a while.
 03-30-2007, 02:59 AM         #107
=B-Maine= 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Respect goes out to Timbaland and this album. I mean when i heard he was making a new album i was edgy coz i think he was only good for beats and he done it on this one. He mixed every genre basically. I was shocked to hear Fall Out Boy on a track and then i was blown away. This album is decent. I downloaded it because it aint out in the UK yet but as soon as it does i will go get it !!!!! Best album from front to back since Sound Of Revenge. And even then this is probably better than that !

!-ShAwTy-!™
 03-30-2007, 03:01 AM         #108
=B-Maine= 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 z3R0 said:
4.5/5
could have done without the 50 cent n tony yayo track. But overall this cd is gonna stay on rotation for a while.
WTF are u on. I like G-Unit and i got respect from them, but overall lately they aint been on top of their game, speshally yayo, but now i heard that track its change ma perspective and i hope to hear more like it. But how can you say the album would av been a 5 without that track !!!!!!!

Wt are u on mate ??
 11 years ago '04        #109
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
I actually have to change my vote up to about a 4 for this album...gave it a few more listens...and there aren't many tracks on this album that I have to skip over...

and that apologize track is a lot older than you guys think...timbo put a nice lil twist on it tho...

and the fall out boy track is hard...

like it was said before...this is not and was not meant to be a hip hop album...enjoy the album for what it is...and that's versatility!!
 11 years ago '06        #110
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is fire....love the whole album. Coppin the cd.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
some smalll filler but some fire stuff on here, 4 mics
 03-31-2007, 10:49 PM         #112
WestwoodDaKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fire a.ss album

standout tracks:

oh timbaland
boardmeeting
fantasy
miscomunication
hello
kill yoself
 11 years ago '06        #113
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
4 MICS... sh*t IS PRETTY DOPE
 04-01-2007, 05:26 AM         #114
liquidvexx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
open minded listeners catch on quick, close minded skim through this, listen for once str8 through your ears will enjoy this one.

4-4.5 depending on what flow of the cd you like the best
 11 years ago '05        #115
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 liquidvexx said:
open minded listeners catch on quick, close minded skim through this, listen for once str8 through your ears will enjoy this one.

4-4.5 depending on what flow of the cd you like the best
nicely said
:applause:

wasn't keen with it at first, but this sh*t is what it is, real good...really enjoy listening to this album over and over...some tracks will get spins months to come

4.5/5 at least...
 11 years ago '04        #116
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Not what I was expecting and i'm a little dissapointed...I gave it a 3.

I didn't hate it though, and some tracks are dope. I like Bounce quite a bit, and the track with 50 and Yayo REALLY surprised me, as everyone is pretty dope on it. Most of the production is on point and the rock stuff is mostly well done. I just wish Timbo would sing a bit less.
 11 years ago '07        #117
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
the beats on this album are flawless. timbo evolved as a producer. timbland's production was getting redundant after awhile, and now his beats sound better than ever before. he can make beats for anybody whether its hip hop or r&b. unfortunately, all them corny a.ss pop singers on this album is not my cup of tea. he should have the usual suspects that he had from tim's bio. (nas, jay-z, mad skillz, ludacris, twista, ms jade, or i could even deal with more missy elliot, sebastian, and magoo features instead of justin timbercake, nelly furtado, and them other singers, that fu*k up the album. i give it a 2.
 04-06-2007, 07:06 PM         #118
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cyber Hater said:
sh*t is dope...

open ur minds people!

everything can't be "Yeeaaaaaah, Okaaaaaay!" or "...i drop philosophies, socrates..."

This sh*t is bumping str8 up!

it ain't "Chronic 2001", but it's better than what Swizz or Lil Jon are gonna give yall...

Chuuuuuch!

Cosign to that sh*t
 04-10-2007, 06:36 PM         #119
granolabizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
downloads
 11 years ago '06        #120
KE3 
space
space
$874 | Props total: 11 11
 DjAyFrESH said:
5 MICS!
**-AUTOMATICLY-**

This CD Was very well put, so many of these tracks can become a next single, Timbaland did his thing on this, I cant stop bumpin this.
All the beats/production was very well put.

And all you haters below me hating don't enjoy music, this isn't just gang-ster kiling/ rap, its good music / pop / hip-hop great combination.

I'm DEFINATLY BUYING this album

and if you Liked it, buy the real thing SUPPORT THE ARTISTS You Grimey/Cheap fu*ks

Hip-Hop Was only "Diein" because of you internet f*g**ts not buying music you like

You nailed it, I'm a little surprised that another Hip-Hop person shared the same sentiments I had for this masterpiece! And Danja did my fave track on the album--Miscommunication! Like 1 guy said, open your minds and this is so much better than ANYTHING else out right now. I can bump this repeatedly and the production is perfected on each track! I'm glad this album offered something different, its definitely not for peeps used to this current uncreative state of rap music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now