Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
1 Mic 27 7.67%
2 Mics 32 9.09%
3 Mics 77 21.88%
4 Mics 120 34.09%
5 Mics 96 27.27%
Voters: 352. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
Album is ill. I might even go cope that fall out boy track because they sounded nice on that one & only track.
 11 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
for what this album was i give it a 4. the only song i cant listen to really is "one & only"

im glad he showcased his artists on here (keri hilson,one republic,attitude,d.o.e). ima check for their albums if they came out with one. all i know is that keri hilson is supposed to be next
 03-26-2007, 02:40 AM         #83
ViperVin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 mics, this album hits
 11 years ago '04        #84
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 nitetrain8601 said:
I guess I'm the only one who hated Bounce. I thought the song as a whole was wack. I tried numerous times to like the beat and it just came out wack to me. Oh well.

Bounce was wack to me aswell...
 11 years ago '04        #85
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 44 44
Damn this was a big disappointment...Timbaland is my favorite producer and this sh*t is garbage...I give it 1 out of 5 mics....the only bangas on here are Give It To Me, Come & Get Me, & k!ll yourself...the rest is a.ss...was expectin another Tim's Bio, but that didn't happen...

Last edited by Waleezy; 03-26-2007 at 08:28 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #86
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
most of yall are buncha fu*kin haters and aint none of yall muhfu*kaz can do one beat better than he does. so quit bi*chin and give the man his props for the hard work. preach!

4/5
 11 years ago '06        #87
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Pretty whack. It did grow on me a little though. Timbaland and his friends just can't rap, so they should just leave it. Most of the non-rap songs are pretty nice, although I'm not feeling the rock joints either. That kinda music just doesn't go well with Timbaland beats. Of course the production was good overall, but I was really dissapointed with this album. "Bounce" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my entire life. No joke. Dre's verse makes me wanna throw up, Missy Elliot is the epitome of a bi*ch that can't rap at all, the hook disgusts me and the beat is annoying.

Overall this gets a rating somewhere between 2 and 3 from me. Closer to 3 actually. Certainly no must-have.
 03-26-2007, 10:50 AM         #88
i-a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it four. I thought it was dope. The main reason its not a five is because I was very disappointed with the Justin/Dre joint
 11 years ago '05        #89
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
album is amazing...the sound is so unreal every track is good, like nothing ive heard before....5 mics
 03-26-2007, 08:22 PM         #90
METHOD101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t woruld bee fireee if it was just an instrumental album with choruses...with out timbo's lame lyrics but its still nice to pump in tha ride im feelin it
 03-26-2007, 08:22 PM         #91
itsyaboy7987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can anyone post a link
 11 years ago '05        #92
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
Hot cd...I actually like the track with fall out boy and the track with elton john is nuts! Wish he would of had a couple more hip hop acts but hey....
 11 years ago '06        #93
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
1/5... only like 2 good songs on it
 11 years ago '06        #94
dandman 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
just remove fantasy and scream and add on 3 am and put it down and you got yourself a hot album
 03-28-2007, 02:40 AM         #95
B.C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wack cd
 03-28-2007, 03:25 AM         #96
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hott cd
 03-28-2007, 03:37 AM         #97
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet what you guys think is hott is wack as fu*k/. this cd is sicker than aids
 11 years ago '04        #98
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
imma buy tim's bio instead. but i give it a 3. im diappointed in the change that has come about to get haters off tim's back. making corny music just gonna make the original timbaland fans sad. like myself.
 11 years ago '04        #99
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
 Merle said:
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

I wanted beats that blew me away (they are quite dissapointing in a way), with big names of rappers and not elton John's and sh*t.

But still you hear their was allot of effort put in this album, so I'll vote 3.5!

And offcourse I COP IT AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!
are u serious

elton john's career > hip hop

and i love hip hop
 11 years ago '06        #100
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
When people usually hate an album, I love it, so I have a real good feeling itz gonna be the sh*t to me.

I love music, all types, hell i work in a music store. I'm pretty excited to hear the joints he did with Fallout Boy, The Hives, and Elton John, cause I like all of them.

I'm happy to see him think and do things outside the box that people were not expecting. I think its clever when everybody is expecting a certain thing and you come with something different and orginal. Thats what music is all about.

These days, we settle for less than average music, because thats all we here. We are so use to certain styles and sounds and formulas, that if anyone tries to be different like really really outside the norm, that n*ggas hate on it.

fu*k that, good music is good fu*kin music no matter who you got on a song or what they talking about. Frankly I'm tired of hearing the same old watered down sh*t about dope, guns, whips, and females.

Just cause he workin with people that dont do hip hop hes pop and selling out? I'm afraid not, hes just not doing what everybody else is doing, and I fu*ks with him for that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now