Timbaland Presents Shock Value (2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
1 Mic 27 7.67%
2 Mics 32 9.09%
3 Mics 77 21.88%
4 Mics 120 34.09%
5 Mics 96 27.27%
Voters: 352. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-23-2007, 01:11 AM         #21
Fourno666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still dl'ing the album, i read trough all the comments. I knew it wasn't gonna be a hip-hop album. But i sure hope some sh*t that some of y'all are saying is not true...
 03-23-2007, 01:17 AM         #22
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope its good.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
seriously i listened to half and wow ...........not a classic....(in my books the only classics are albums like doggystyle chronic 2001 ready to die ) but its really good.....ppl that say omg its pop bla bla bla.......its hot and thats it.....its either good music or bad music
 11 years ago '04        #24
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
omg i just listened to that track with dre....OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg i just listened to that track with 50 and yayo OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-23-2007, 01:56 AM         #25
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t doesn't have no replay value, once you've heard it, thats it... and can sum1 please k!ll timberlake... his Yeahs! every 2 seconds are starting 2 do my head in.. i give it a 3 very dissapointing for timberland, he has made better albums in his basement..
 11 years ago '04        #26
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
sh*t doesn't have no replay value, once you've heard it, thats it... and can sum1 please k!ll timberlake... his Yeahs! every 2 seconds are starting 2 do my head in.. i give it a 3 very dissapointing for timberland, he has made better albums in his basement..

first of all kid.....that s timba saying yeah like that......second of all...your name is yeyo.....its yayo ....and im sure most ppl will agree its a sick album.....it aint the fu**in wu tang clan.....but thats not what he wanted to do......he s got tons of styles on there........honnestly 4/5
 11 years ago '04        #27
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
im dissapointed in the CD, to me tim is a wack rapper and i didnt wanna really hear him rap (i got the cd bc of the other artists) so to me its not that hot IMHO but I know people will give it a million mics bc they like a beat, only its not a beat cd.
 11 years ago '04        #28
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Benny_0505 said:
omg i just listened to that track with dre....OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg i just listened to that track with 50 and yayo OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!
whats so hot? you cant be serious, ive heard way better songs by dmx
 03-23-2007, 02:52 AM         #29
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its pretty good... its betta than average cuz of production and its different as usual ... if u gave it under a 3 k!ll ya self... 3's and under go to stuff thats half -assed ... and fa that i gave it a 4... timbo can make hit music... and if u disagree make a hit...
 03-23-2007, 04:16 AM         #30
killamex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stick wit the beats timbo
 11 years ago '04        #31
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

I wanted beats that blew me away (they are quite dissapointing in a way), with big names of rappers and not elton John's and sh*t.

But still you hear their was allot of effort put in this album, so I'll vote 3.5!

And offcourse I COP IT AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!
 03-23-2007, 04:58 AM         #32
kuwaiti_outlaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Decent album but he really could've done without those sh*tty rock collabos, fu*k Hives, She wants revenge and Fall Out Boy, those two songs are fu*king unbearable, theres a difference between being versatile and just fu*king up ur album. Although I have to admitt, Elton John's keys weren't bad at all in that 2 Man Show track, i liked that.
 11 years ago '06        #33
MΛζ†Д VεNфM™ 
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
hOT GARBAGE

GAVE IT 1 MIC
 03-23-2007, 06:34 AM         #34
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boardmeeting beat is crazy
 11 years ago '04        #35
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
dope album.. the beat for scream and the beat and melody on miscommunication is fresh... and i like the hook on bounce... the album is hot

my opinon though..

ps!!
i dont classify music anymore if its good its good.. that classifying sh*t is on some racist thing cause you not going to hear it cause its pop or whatever.. come on yall
 11 years ago '07        #36
HoodMusikEnt 18 heat pts18
space
space
$323 | Props total: 61 61
Im really done with Timbaland sh*t. His beat production style has gone too pop for me...
 11 years ago '05        #37
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
I think timbo just created his own genre with this album...
as far as a hip hop album goes this sh*t is just fu*kin diplorable

but if u like all kinds of music and if u appreciate the value of good production.. the sh*t is for u
 11 years ago '07        #38
mosexclusive 
space
space
space
$642 | Props total: 6 6
i started makin beats because of timbo, so i got real excited when i heard about this album and been waitin on it for a minute...i can appreciate good music but i was expecting classic timbo, i was expecting to hear tracks and be like ohhhh sh*t...and none of the beats were on that level, none of them gave me that same high i got when i first heard the intro on indecent proposal...i wanna like this album sooo bad but i just cant take this sh*t he's tryna do now...i guess its good for the style he's goin for, but by the standards i was expectin i give it a 3
 03-23-2007, 10:28 AM         #39
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was expecting better beats....Maybe he sold all his tight beats to other artists, I know he hooked up Nelly and Justin.
Reminds me of the Puffy album, which I hated, but Puffy paid for his lyrics so he had better lyrics
 11 years ago '04        #40
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
no shock value at all ... .infact , i would swear hes the biggest sell out to the industry just based of this album .. theres nothing original about timbo anymore ....

and the elton john joint carry'd on and on and on ... it was very uninspired and really wasnt a good use of elton for a track ... it could or rather it SHOULD have been way better then that ....

i skimmed through the album one dissapointment after another ...

saddd ... 2/5 tops ... will give it a few listens more but im pretty sure its sitting about there ...

whoever said classic .. and gave it a 5 ... played the first track and were the first on this post to make a comment .. didnt think twice about atleast listening to some fo the tracks ....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy