Timbaland Presents Shock Value (2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?
1 Mic 27 7.67%
2 Mics 32 9.09%
3 Mics 77 21.88%
4 Mics 120 34.09%
5 Mics 96 27.27%
Voters: 352. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
9727 pageviews
139 comments

King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
Timbaland Presents Shock Value (2007)

[pic - click to view]

what you think?image

139 comments for "Timbaland Presents Shock Value (2007)"

11 years ago '05        #2
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
5 MICS!
**-AUTOMATICLY-**

This CD Was very well put, so many of these tracks can become a next single, Timbaland did his thing on this, I cant stop bumpin this.
All the beats/production was very well put.

And all you haters below me hating don't enjoy music, this isn't just gang-ster kiling/ rap, its good music / pop / hip-hop great combination.

I'm DEFINATLY BUYING this album

and if you Liked it, buy the real thing SUPPORT THE ARTISTS You Grimey/Cheap fu*ks

Hip-Hop Was only "Diein" because of you internet f*g**ts not buying music you like

Last edited by DjAyFrESH; 03-23-2007 at 01:54 AM..
 03-22-2007, 10:08 PM         #3
Cyber Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i just started a poll!!

But Homie above is right, i HAVE TO COPP THIS ALBUM! That's just cause i wanna see him do well for giving me a REAL front to back album...

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited by Cyber Hater; 03-25-2007 at 08:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #4
LightzoutP 
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 1 1
 Cyber Hater said:
damn, i just started a poll!!
where can i hear the album?
 03-22-2007, 10:25 PM         #5
Sean Price 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so far ..so good
 03-22-2007, 10:40 PM         #6
Sirocco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dissapointed as hell..he used to much danja man....2/5
 03-22-2007, 11:04 PM         #7
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 mics.
A lot of GREAT tracks and it's tracks that I do not like. One in particular is the crap with Fall Out Boy. Great production tho.
 03-22-2007, 11:07 PM         #8
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe i was expecting too much, was expectin to be blown away by the beats n sh*t but the beats gets pretty repetitve with the heavy bass.
 03-22-2007, 11:12 PM         #9
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is hot and the wackest tracks on the album are leagues better then anything these other cats are putting out. If you like all genres of music then the album is phenomonal. I thought the track with Fall Out Boy was fu*kin amazing unlike that other dude. This album is NOT below 3 mics.

Everything I expected.

Last edited by Jann; 03-22-2007 at 11:14 PM..
 03-22-2007, 11:32 PM         #10
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kill yo self if you a "Hip Hop head" and like this cheesy pop sh*t - wackest album ive heard in quite some time - i was really looking forward to this record

Nelly Retardo and Justintimeberlake need to retire form the music business altogether

Call me names/a hater whatever,im not lame enuff to be brought into this cheese,I give it a 1 because it was actually released on a major.

P.s - Dont support this garbage,download,dont buy - enough of this underestimating the fans BS
 11 years ago '05        #11
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
I think people's problem is that they were expecting a "Hip Hop" album. Timbaland can do so much more which was the point of this album, he has the skill to fully branch out and tackle all genres and succeed. Album is everything I expected and I loved it.

Timbo is still the fu*king man.
 11 years ago '04        #12
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
People need to stop criticizing this for being "pop music." It ain't Timbo's fault that his sh*t is all over the radio, and beats from other producers can't hit TRL. He is just making the best music he can possibly make, and it just happens to be 'pop music' right now since Timberlake/Furtado/etc. are dominating the charts.

4 mics.

Last edited by whoaitsme; 03-22-2007 at 11:41 PM..
 03-22-2007, 11:40 PM         #13
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
Kill yo self if you a "Hip Hop head" and like this cheesy pop sh*t - wackest album ive heard in quite some time - i was really looking forward to this record

Nelly Retardo and Justintimeberlake need to retire form the music business altogether

Call me names/a hater whatever,im not lame enuff to be brought into this cheese,I give it a 1 because it was actually released on a major.

P.s - Dont support this garbage,download,dont buy - enough of this underestimating the fans BS

ur a bold man....hehe
 11 years ago '04        #14
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
ima hip-hop head but i still understand good music. 4mics but if i was a hip-hop head 5mics
 03-22-2007, 11:53 PM         #15
Cyber Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is dope...

open ur minds people!

everything can't be "Yeeaaaaaah, Okaaaaaay!" or "...i drop philosophies, socrates..."

This sh*t is bumping str8 up!

it ain't "Chronic 2001", but it's better than what Swizz or Lil Jon are gonna give yall...

Chuuuuuch!
 03-23-2007, 12:13 AM         #16
upsidedownguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like it def more pop but look at his clients thats what he does and does it good......i give it 3-4 mics.....its great production but we all knew that
 11 years ago '04        #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
i give it a 3.5 mics...i love the different feel it gives me.

i dont understand the confusion..dude said it wasnt gonna be a hip-hop album a while ago.
 11 years ago '04        #18
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
also that track with Elton John is fire.
 11 years ago '06        #19
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14698 14698
^^i get what they doin with that elton john track but Timbo shouldve at least spit on it.

its a real hit and miss album to me, some songs were fire but some were incredibly horrible. the rock/pop sh*t he did with Fall Out Boy, no just no. that sh*t was horrible. im not gonna hate on this album like alot of ppl and i understand that Timbo said it wasnt gonna be a true hip hop album but still. u feel me? the tracks i was feelin the most tho was "Bounce" (w/Dr. Dre, Justin Timberlake, & Missy Elliot) it was really different hearin Dre pretty much spittin about a bi*ch bouncin u know a club joint. the joint with 50 & Yayo, "Come & Get Me" was nuts. 50 k!lled the fu*k out of that song. the song with Sebastian & Attitude was nuts too (tell me my homie Attitude aint k!ll his verse). "Oh Timbaland" was nice too, nice way to start the album. ima let this sh*t ride tomorrow while blazin a L just to get a feel for it. but one thing yall n*ggas DEF. cannot hate on this about is the production. this is prolly the best produced album since Chronic 2001. no lie. sh*t had some unbelievable beats.

03-23-2007, 12:47 AM         #20
boxden651 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not that good half the beats are good half arent to
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy