Mar 22 - Tony Yayo slaps Jimmy Henchmens 14 year old son!

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
Marven Bernard LMAO
 11 years ago '04        #62
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 0 0
 Nechills said:
Thats my point, he might have worked for his father. He might be runnin' erands and helping around the office. I don't consider that an 'internship' that's working for your people's. So if you go to work with ya moms or pops you gonna call that an internship? There wouldn't be a 14 year old not related to Jimmy working there ever. If you were to see a 14 year the most they would do is hang up posters, being a part of a street team. You should try thinking, it's NOT an internship! People choose interchangle words to suit their agenda. Using 'internship' just sounds better, it makes his kid out to look better; to make him seem like he's not a trouble maker and they hit an innocent kid.
Please don't be fooled into thinking interns at Fortune 500 companies don't do exactly what you said in your second sentence. What do you think most interns do? And it's not that crazy to think a 14 year old couldn't be working as an intern for a music company. That's actually how a lot of music execs got in the game. Just because you don't consider it an internship doesn't mean anything. There are several companies out there who consider an internship an opportunity to have someone run errands and do the work nobody else has the time or wants to do. I had an internship at a Fortune 100 company and you know what I did? File some papers and fill out a couple of spreadsheets. The rest of the time I spent on the internet or going out on 2 hr "lunch meetings" with clients. And for my time, I got a nice 5 figure check and job offer at the end. So basically an internship can be whatever the company giving it wants it to be.
 11 years ago '04        #63
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
damn it was just a slap..kids get slapped all the time by grown folks....the kid prolly said sumthin like "fu*k yall f*gs...gunot bi*ches.....my dad and game is k!lling yall hoez, what!? do sumthin ol' punk a.ss 38 year old rapper" and instead of stompin him out like he would a man, he gave him a lil backhand.....sh*t kids is wild these days, I wish more backhands were givin out to these ol wanna be a.ss thug kids..sh*t 14 nowadays is like 21.... lil dudes is k!lling cats over dumb sh*t..just cuz thats ya daddy dont mean sh*t...maybe yayo straightend his life out and made him rethink sh*t with that slap...

Last edited by persuazion; 03-22-2007 at 11:49 PM..
 03-22-2007, 11:48 PM         #64
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t aint tru....if it is tho...kid prob said somethin he shouldnt have n got smacked.....cant blame em
 03-22-2007, 11:56 PM         #65
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
publicity stunt for 50 cents puppet aka tony yayo
somebody should poison evberybody in gunit and gunot
these grown-ass men actin like elementary schoolkids
 11 years ago '04        #66
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Souljah1Eight7 said:
learn to read, its his son, so an internship at 14 aint out the question when your dad's the boss, but a grown man hittin a kid thats like half his fu*kin age, fu*k yayo, i aint never liked him, he can do some time for this sh*t i think, cuz the kids a minor.....
yayo is 39 thats 25 yrs older then this 14 yr old ... I dont know why everyone thinks these rappers are young.
 11 years ago '06        #67
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
yayo pickin on kids now. wow.
 03-23-2007, 08:19 AM         #68
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe the kid said something and got slapped.Maybe because he was 14 they slapped him instead of punched.
 11 years ago '05        #69
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
lol i think dis some bs...sh*t jus got too many holes
 03-23-2007, 08:27 AM         #70
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
 11 years ago '04        #71
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Ok something doesnt add up here.first off i been hearing all week that it was allegedly Yayo and some of his boys spotted him with the czar managment or whatever the name is and cornered the kidf and smacked him. I will get to Yayo's dumb a.ss in a minute. First off, and i heard 50 on the radio with whoo kid on hot 97(They have G-Unit radio every monday nights at midnight on Hot aka Shot 97) and he kept sayin they were the naext day leavin to go to africa. This Yayo incident alleged incident did not happen until what wednesday when word started to surface meaning 50 was probably nowhere there, and by the way violater, G-Unit and Czar managment is all around the same block in manhattan near the 40/40 club around 25th street. Why would 50 allegedly send his man tony yayo who just been cleared off a probation to slap up a 14 yr old kid knowing his dumb a.ss would be locked up again? This doesnt add up, and unless there are security cameras around to capture this then that's different. second. if Yayo did this on his own, he needs to be knocked the fu*k out, and i hope though it might not happen 50 will cut Yayo lose. Yayo never fails when sh*t aint that serious notice you here Yayo in bullsh*t like this. Part of this doesnt add up on 50's part, let alone why drag the people you have beef with family involved, that sh*t aint cool.....and for those who say this is a publicity stunt, why would someone a grown a.ss man slap somebody for publicity, are half of you kidding me.....im willing to bet that once 50 heard this sh*t that he's screaming on Yayo for how much of a dumb fu*k that he is.......think about it.....
 11 years ago '04        #72
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
IF THIS TRUE,

Sorry people you don't fu*k wit a n*gga kids, not mention that by fu*kin wit Jimmy Henchman on that level will lead to death especially if you fu*k with his family, them G-unit cats went to far with that sh*t and trust there will be real beef now because of that sh*t. Not to mention Yayo is a grown man that claims he is a thug, but wants to beat up on a lil kid...... Trust i hope they beat the sh*t outta that n*gga for that and then some.. karma will get that mofo' for this and the Busta Rhymes incident with his bodyguard.

Last edited by marcchrome; 03-23-2007 at 10:45 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #73
snookd08 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
If he did slap the kid someone needs to check that dude. But there are always two sides to every story.
 11 years ago '04        #74
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Thats why im sayin somethin doesnt add up and if yayo did this then he's fu*kin it up for himself, he might go back to Jail..........
 11 years ago '05        #75
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
WOW...My boy from south side told me that it was the n*ggas with yayo that slapped lil man not Yayo
 11 years ago '05        #76
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
If anyone believes this sh*t, they are a complete fu*king moron.
 11 years ago '05        #77
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 682 682
the kid couldnt f!ght back??? [50cent] pus*y BOI [/50cent]
 03-23-2007, 10:23 AM         #78
ABN23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would have beat the sh*t out of yayo in front of his crew. . and the whole block. . i have that Heeeeaaat
 11 years ago '05        #79
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Tony Yayo Punkin' a lil kid: Pathetic.

Jimmy Henchmen ain't no joke, he holds way more weight in NY than G-Unit.

fu*kin' wit my son=murder.

Someone's gonna seriously get hurt, this beef sh*t is gettin' out of hand.

50's a coward, so is the whole G-Unit camp, what a bi*ch move.
 03-23-2007, 10:33 AM         #80
Jay-Tronik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will the bullsh*t stop. These n*ggas can't rap so the resort to this sh*t. That is why I love the Old School so much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago