Terence Newman Or Al Harris?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Vote
Terence Newman 96 64.43%
Al Harris 53 35.57%
Voters: 149. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 garrett s said:
CLOSE THREAD!

and i dont even like al harris, but newman is not even near his level
Ask your boy Santana Moss about Newman. The only reason he went off on Dallas that Monday night was when he was on their nickel back[Aaron Glenn].

And ask Carolina fans about the job Newman does on Steve Smith.
 03-22-2007, 04:45 PM         #22
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

Chad Johnson is probably the best reciever in the game. but I'm not gonna put them in the same category just because he did. I'm sure he was trying to state what a good corner Al Harris was and Ive said I agree that he is underrated.

I doubt that was meant the way he stated it too. I'm sure he knows champ, he plays him twice a year...

BTW where did you find these quotes? I see you pull em out every once in a while
Chad Johnson's quotes were directly related to his "list" he made of "Who can stop 85?" He was very clear when he said he puts Al is the same category as Champ. They didn't twist his words.

I knew about these quotes when Chad and Roy said them so all I had to do was search for "Al Harris Chad Johnson Best" and "Al Harris Roy Williams Best"
 11 years ago '07        #23
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 Black_Deuce said:

Chad Johnson is probably the best reciever in the game. but I'm not gonna put them in the same category just because he did.
u are a certified retard and nobody should ever take u serious again.....

who the hell are u to go againt chad johnson A PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO ACTUALLY GETS COVERED BY AL HARRIS

u just got sonned and dont wunna fess up but its all good cuz we all know u have 0 football knowledge
 11 years ago '04        #24
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
So we're supposed to take Roy William's word for it? He said Harris was the best CB in the league.......that automatically makes his opinion worthless.
 03-22-2007, 04:48 PM         #25
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett s said:
u are a certified retard and nobody should ever take u serious again.....

who the hell are u to go againt chad johnson A PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO ACTUALLY GETS COVERED BY AL HARRIS

u just got sonned and dont wunna fess up but its all good cuz we all know u have 0 football knowledge
your a d*ckrider... this is the only time im gonna respond to you
 11 years ago '07        #26
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
n*gga i dotn even like al harris ^^^^

you're just dumb as sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #27
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
at a Skins fan giving me hate telling me I have 0 football knowledge.

Is this their year garrett?
 11 years ago '07        #28
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
notice how this dude changes the subject to the redskins becuase he got sonned in his own thread^^
 03-22-2007, 04:54 PM         #29
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:
comeon with the quotes, redi... lets see a video of him in action or something. I can pull out a quote of Madden calling Brett Favre the best QB in the game, but I know thats not gonna be your first basis of an argument on him

Al Harris is #31

Here is one of the most clutch plays by a DB in post season history. Al was the first DB ever to do it. You can skip towards the end of the video.

Here is another game that came to mind

I got PLENTY more where those came from.

* Play with Realplayer

Last edited by RediKnight; 03-22-2007 at 04:58 PM..
 03-22-2007, 04:57 PM         #30
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
So we're supposed to take Roy William's word for it? He said Harris was the best CB in the league.......that automatically makes his opinion worthless.
Well if you were making millions, went to the Pro Bowl, sonned teams left and right, and only had 3 one-catch games in your career, you would call him the best too if 2 of those games were with Al covering you.
 03-22-2007, 04:58 PM         #31
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a shame... this guy giving people hate and catching feelings... Redi and I cant even have a simple debate like mature men without this guy d*ckriding everything he sas. so far youve come to the table with zero facts yourself other than sucking Redi's d*ck and he hasnt even responded to you. but I'm the person with zero knowledge.
 11 years ago '04        #32
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 garrett s said:
notice how this dude changes the subject to the redskins becuase he got sonned in his own thread^^
How did you son me?

You came with no evidence what so ever. You said just me and Deuce have 0 knowledge without backing it up at all.
 03-22-2007, 05:03 PM         #33
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Al Harris is #31

Here is one of the most clutch plays by a DB in post season history. Al was the first DB ever to do it. You can skip towards the end of the video.

Here is another game that came to mind

I got PLENTY more where those came from.

* Play with Realplayer

ech... dont have real player. got anything on google video or something?
 11 years ago '07        #34
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
so agreeing that harris is better than newman is d*ckriding....?

yea thats real mature buddy.

any dumbass comment that u throw out i can prove it wrong..
and fu*k redi kight!
i dont give a sh*t what he says i have my own opinions
 03-22-2007, 05:10 PM         #35
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

ech... dont have real player. got anything on google video or something?
Well this one has the highlight from the first video. 2:23 in. Vikings fans definitely don't wanna watch this one.

03-22-2007, 05:14 PM         #36
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett s said:
so agreeing that harris is better than newman is d*ckriding....?

yea thats real mature buddy.

any dumbass comment that u throw out i can prove it wrong..
and fu*k redi kight!
i dont give a sh*t what he says i have my own opinions
ok so what can you bring to the table then, genius. what facts have you brought to the table so far if you know so much about football. have you even played the sport? didnt think so

I could probably understudy one of the coaches at my school to be a defensive a.ssistant if I wanted to. who the fu*k are you to tell me what I know and don't know. I should quiz you on football terminology and schemes. I gave a few comments about the playbook's on-the-go audibles for the linebackers back in high school. trust me, we can have a decent discussion like grown men and respect each other without catching feelings via giving hate and questioning someones intelligence.
 11 years ago '07        #37
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
just the fact the professional recievers have acknowledged him as the best is all the evidence you need. lmao at "just because they say it ,it doesnt matter"

RIIIIIIIIGHT...... so explain how your opinion should count for something and that theirs isnt valid.
 11 years ago '07        #38
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
stop bi*ching about the hate .... u only lose 1 point get over it. it wast about trying to make you lose rep. just trying to show that i disagree with your opinion and that i think u dont know sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #39
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
okay i did'n know chad and williams said that about al harris..i change my vote to al harris so it should be 11-10 with al leading..i don't know how people can say chads and roys comment don't count or misinterpreted...come on people the players that get guarded by him is saying he top 2..close thread
 11 years ago '07        #40
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

ok so what can you bring to the table then, genius. what facts have you brought to the table so far if you know so much about football. have you even played the sport? didnt think so

I could probably understudy one of the coaches at my school to be a defensive a.ssistant if I wanted to. who the fu*k are you to tell me what I know and don't know. I should quiz you on football terminology and schemes. I gave a few comments about the playbook's on-the-go audibles for the linebackers back in high school. trust me, we can have a decent discussion like grown men and respect each other without catching feelings via giving hate and questioning someones intelligence.
u can ask me any question u want .....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy