most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Vote
Terence Newman 96 64.43%
Al Harris 53 35.57%
Voters: 149. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-22-2007, 02:01 PM         #361
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
many people dont know sh*t about Al Harris. Al Harris>Newman.
 10 years ago '04        #362
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 RakimAllahNY said:
Exactly... winning a poll on the bx really means you lost the argument. Considering we have people like Javon, Fatboy Romo lover and the rest of the uneducated homo's around.
So every poll ever made in this forum doesn't count? Even the one someone made[My guess would be C.R.I.P]asking people who the better program was, Michigan or Miami?

I'm sure you were all over that thread and I'm sure you said nothing about Miami really losing even though they won the poll........
 06-22-2007, 02:44 PM         #363
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
So every poll ever made in this forum doesn't count? Even the one someone made[My guess would be C.R.I.P]asking people who the better program was, Michigan or Miami?

I'm sure you were all over that thread and I'm sure you said nothing about Miami really losing even though they won the poll........

Im saying just because people on Boxden say its right doesn't make and argument more valid then it was before. Never mind that half the people are aliases. Esp considering I doubt most of the people that voted have seen Harris enough to make a real judgment on who is better.
 10 years ago '05        #364
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,695 | Props total: 517 517
newman
 10 years ago '04        #365
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

Im saying just because people on Boxden say its right doesn't make and argument more valid then it was before. Never mind that half the people are aliases. Esp considering I doubt most of the people that voted have seen Harris enough to make a real judgment on who is better.
What makes you think they've seen anymore of Newman than they have Harris?
 06-22-2007, 03:18 PM         #366
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas is on tv more then Greenbay.. At least what I've seen Fox always has them on and last year Dallas was on Monday/Sunday Night and a thursdays game 5 times... Seems like if you watched football you would see more Newman then you would have seen Harris and the Packers.
 06-22-2007, 03:50 PM         #367
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
What makes you think they've seen anymore of Newman than they have Harris?
Newman was a first pick not too long ago so he's had a lot of hype around him from day 1. So far he's done a fine job living up to his expectations, but Al Harris has gone above and beyond his expectations when the Packers traded a 2nd rounder for him.

I'm actually done arguing this though because I've made my points many times already in this thread.
 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM         #368
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Newman was a first pick not too long ago so he's had a lot of hype around him from day 1. So far he's done a fine job living up to his expectations, but Al Harris has gone above and beyond his expectations when the Packers traded a 2nd rounder for him.

I'm actually done arguing this though because I've made my points many times already in this thread.
You meant to say Newman was a first round pick and not first pick, right? As far as hype surrounding Terence:rolleyes:, he gets the job done very quietly. You seldom see him discussed on ESPN or the NFL network. I think Harris is good and DID go above and beyond...he started by getting drafted in the 6th round and only making Tampa's practice squad...but ended up going to the pro bowl 3 times in a row. Newman hasn't been voted to the pro bowl once despite his ability...and you say he's hyped?
 06-23-2007, 08:42 AM         #369
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Javon knows his sports
 06-23-2007, 06:46 PM         #370
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's Javon?
 10 years ago '06        #371
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 4969 4969
Newman has the speed to but he still gets beat... Don't know why but he does. He also doesn't possess the ball skills Harris has. Again if people start watching the games they would know what the hell they are talkin bout.

Harris > Newman.

I am also at the poll.
 10 years ago '04        #372
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You meant to say Newman was a first round pick and not first pick, right? As far as hype surrounding Terence:rolleyes:, he gets the job done very quietly. You seldom see him discussed on ESPN or the NFL network. I think Harris is good and DID go above and beyond...he started by getting drafted in the 6th round and only making Tampa's practice squad...but ended up going to the pro bowl 3 times in a row. Newman hasn't been voted to the pro bowl once despite his ability...and you say he's hyped?
He's sticking to his guns.........he may look like a complete and utter dumbass, but he's sticking to his guns

You'd think he was a Skins fan.

Oh my God! Chad Johnson said Harris was great! That means he's so fu*king amazing!

Have Dallas and Cincinnati even played a regular season game in the past 5 years?
 06-25-2007, 10:40 PM         #373
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soso24 said:
Newman has the speed to but he still gets beat... Don't know why but he does. He also doesn't possess the ball skills Harris has. Again if people start watching the games they would know what the hell they are talkin bout.

Harris > Newman.

I am also at the poll.
Newman never had his rep solely on speed, hes a strict defenders defender

3 types of corners in this game

the speedster/athleticist. great man to man corner, better off shading/following the reciver, somewhat of a liabilty vs a bigger/taller vet like T.O./Randy Moss/Plaxico

the physical/hard hitter, great in zone, better off watching the QB n following his eyes, will get burned easier by speedy santana /smith/marvin harrison.

nd newmans type

the smart corner who knows the routes and reacts with precision

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 06-25-2007 at 10:44 PM..
 06-25-2007, 10:46 PM         #374
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I don't know why we still have to argue this debate with idiots who won't take their L's like a man.
 10 years ago '06        #375
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 soso24 said:

Harris > Newman.

I am also at the poll.
does Newman really get beat?

didnt he have a close to 30 game streak where he didnt allow a TD

stop coming with bullsh*t n*gga

and Newman most def has the speed, which is why hes also a punt returner
 10 years ago '06        #376
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5663 5663
being a vikings fan, I hate anything that has to do with the packers. but I have to give it to al harris.
 06-25-2007, 11:01 PM         #377
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I would've said 1st overall if that's what I meant. And you lose all credibility in any arguments when you say a guy has gone to 3 Pro Bowls when he hasn't even gone to one.

You just proved that you know nothing about Al Harris without Google.
 06-25-2007, 11:58 PM         #378
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
I would've said 1st overall if that's what I meant. And you lose all credibility in any arguments when you say a guy has gone to 3 Pro Bowls when he hasn't even gone to one.

You just proved that you know nothing about Al Harris without Google.
You didn't say Cowboy's 1st pick or 1st overall pick, just 1st pick, so no one knows what the fu*k you meant.

Big fuc*in deal, he was voted as an alternate in 04, 05 and 06 and didn't play or probably didn't go to either. You don't know sh*t about Terence Newman when you think he was hyped and had a "career high" 15 passes defended, when he had 17 as a rookie....:banghead:

Since you try to question my knowledge...it wasn't just Al Harris for a 2nd round pick, it was a 4th rounder AND Harris for a 2nd round pick. You didn't know that, yet you question my credibility? You tried to argue that Harris is better based on Chad Johnson's opinion, but you question my credibility? Aren't you a grown @ss man who does magic, but you question my credibility?? ...fu*k outta here.:finger:

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 06-26-2007 at 05:50 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #379
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 4969 4969
 eLLz said:
does Newman really get beat?

didnt he have a close to 30 game streak where he didnt allow a TD

stop coming with bullsh*t n*gga

and Newman most def has the speed, which is why hes also a punt returner
... the fu*k. Dude check where I'm from. I know what the fu*k I'm talkin' bout.
 06-26-2007, 12:16 AM         #380
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soso24 said:
... the fu*k. Dude check where I'm from. I know what the fu*k I'm talkin' bout.

I'm sorry, we all know ppl from dallas MUST know sports...

Legendary Bill parcells says hes probably one of if not the the best young corners hes ever worked with, period.

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 06-26-2007 at 12:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy