Terence Newman Or Al Harris?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Vote
Terence Newman 96 64.43%
Al Harris 53 35.57%
Voters: 149. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #351
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,046 | Props total: 586 586
 RediKnight said
We know some of you 'boys fans have multiple logins and cheated. I know John Madden probably voted Newman which there is no way the real Madden would vote against a Favre teammate. :thumbsdow
Face it, Newman>Harris

12 years ago '07        #352
21 1588 heat pts1588
space
space
$63,107 | Props total: 69030 69030
harris > newman

03-26-2007, 02:19 PM         #353
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
Face it, Newman>Harris
Face it Chad Johnson's opinion >>> 52 losers on a message board

Actually Chad Johnson's Barber's Opinion >>> Yours

Last edited by RediKnight; 03-26-2007 at 02:23 PM..

03-26-2007, 05:40 PM         #354
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Madden wouldnt vote... I promise you I didn't

12 years ago '04        #355
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
 Black_Deuce said
Madden wouldnt vote... I promise you I didn't
BOOM! BAM!

11 years ago '07        #356
21 1588 heat pts1588
space
space
$63,107 | Props total: 69030 69030
@ the poll

06-22-2007, 11:35 AM         #357
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ me and garret s goin at it.... thats my nikka tho...

11 years ago '04        #358
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
Jesus H. Christ Deuce..........you are the master at bumping old, dead, threads.

However, I'm glad you did so the BX community can once again see that it's home to 35 idiots.

06-22-2007, 12:56 PM         #359
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
Jesus H. Christ Deuce..........you are the master at bumping old, dead, threads.

However, I'm glad you did so the BX community can once again see that it's home to 35 idiots.
More like 53 dumb a.sses who couldn't tell you if Al Harris is white or black.

06-22-2007, 01:30 PM         #360
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said
More like 53 dumb a.sses who couldn't tell you if Al Harris is white or black.

Exactly... winning a poll on the bx really means you lost the argument. Considering we have people like Javon, Fatboy Romo lover and the rest of the uneducated homo's around.

06-22-2007, 02:01 PM         #361
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
many people dont know sh*t about Al Harris. Al Harris>Newman.

11 years ago '04        #362
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Exactly... winning a poll on the bx really means you lost the argument. Considering we have people like Javon, Fatboy Romo lover and the rest of the uneducated homo's around.
So every poll ever made in this forum doesn't count? Even the one someone made[My guess would be C.R.I.P]asking people who the better program was, Michigan or Miami?

I'm sure you were all over that thread and I'm sure you said nothing about Miami really losing even though they won the poll........

06-22-2007, 02:44 PM         #363
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
So every poll ever made in this forum doesn't count? Even the one someone made[My guess would be C.R.I.P]asking people who the better program was, Michigan or Miami?

I'm sure you were all over that thread and I'm sure you said nothing about Miami really losing even though they won the poll........

Im saying just because people on Boxden say its right doesn't make and argument more valid then it was before. Never mind that half the people are aliases. Esp considering I doubt most of the people that voted have seen Harris enough to make a real judgment on who is better.

11 years ago '05        #364
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,773 | Props total: 618 618
newman

11 years ago '04        #365
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said

Im saying just because people on Boxden say its right doesn't make and argument more valid then it was before. Never mind that half the people are aliases. Esp considering I doubt most of the people that voted have seen Harris enough to make a real judgment on who is better.
What makes you think they've seen anymore of Newman than they have Harris?

06-22-2007, 03:18 PM         #366
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas is on tv more then Greenbay.. At least what I've seen Fox always has them on and last year Dallas was on Monday/Sunday Night and a thursdays game 5 times... Seems like if you watched football you would see more Newman then you would have seen Harris and the Packers.

06-22-2007, 03:50 PM         #367
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
What makes you think they've seen anymore of Newman than they have Harris?
Newman was a first pick not too long ago so he's had a lot of hype around him from day 1. So far he's done a fine job living up to his expectations, but Al Harris has gone above and beyond his expectations when the Packers traded a 2nd rounder for him.

I'm actually done arguing this though because I've made my points many times already in this thread.

06-22-2007, 08:00 PM         #368
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said
Newman was a first pick not too long ago so he's had a lot of hype around him from day 1. So far he's done a fine job living up to his expectations, but Al Harris has gone above and beyond his expectations when the Packers traded a 2nd rounder for him.

I'm actually done arguing this though because I've made my points many times already in this thread.
You meant to say Newman was a first round pick and not first pick, right? As far as hype surrounding Terence:rolleyes:, he gets the job done very quietly. You seldom see him discussed on ESPN or the NFL network. I think Harris is good and DID go above and beyond...he started by getting drafted in the 6th round and only making Tampa's practice squad...but ended up going to the pro bowl 3 times in a row. Newman hasn't been voted to the pro bowl once despite his ability...and you say he's hyped?

06-23-2007, 08:42 AM         #369
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Javon knows his sports

06-23-2007, 06:46 PM         #370
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's Javon?

11 years ago '06        #371
soso24 67 heat pts67
space
space
$4,433 | Props total: 9316 9316
Newman has the speed to but he still gets beat... Don't know why but he does. He also doesn't possess the ball skills Harris has. Again if people start watching the games they would know what the hell they are talkin bout.

Harris > Newman.

I am also at the poll.

11 years ago '04        #372
JBeezy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said
You meant to say Newman was a first round pick and not first pick, right? As far as hype surrounding Terence:rolleyes:, he gets the job done very quietly. You seldom see him discussed on ESPN or the NFL network. I think Harris is good and DID go above and beyond...he started by getting drafted in the 6th round and only making Tampa's practice squad...but ended up going to the pro bowl 3 times in a row. Newman hasn't been voted to the pro bowl once despite his ability...and you say he's hyped?
He's sticking to his guns.........he may look like a complete and utter dumbass, but he's sticking to his guns

You'd think he was a Skins fan.

Oh my God! Chad Johnson said Harris was great! That means he's so fu*king amazing!

Have Dallas and Cincinnati even played a regular season game in the past 5 years?

06-25-2007, 10:40 PM         #373
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soso24 said
Newman has the speed to but he still gets beat... Don't know why but he does. He also doesn't possess the ball skills Harris has. Again if people start watching the games they would know what the hell they are talkin bout.

Harris > Newman.

I am also at the poll.
Newman never had his rep solely on speed, hes a strict defenders defender

3 types of corners in this game

the speedster/athleticist. great man to man corner, better off shading/following the reciver, somewhat of a liabilty vs a bigger/taller vet like T.O./Randy Moss/Plaxico

the physical/hard hitter, great in zone, better off watching the QB n following his eyes, will get burned easier by speedy santana /smith/marvin harrison.

nd newmans type

the smart corner who knows the routes and reacts with precision

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 06-25-2007 at 10:44 PM..

06-25-2007, 10:46 PM         #374
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I don't know why we still have to argue this debate with idiots who won't take their L's like a man.

11 years ago '06        #375
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 soso24 said

Harris > Newman.

I am also at the poll.
does Newman really get beat?

didnt he have a close to 30 game streak where he didnt allow a TD

stop coming with bullsh*t n*gga

and Newman most def has the speed, which is why hes also a punt returner

Home      

most viewed right now
-52online now  17
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
34 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
25 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  14
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
797 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  12
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+50online now  12
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  8
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  7
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+107online now  7
Video inside Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy