Mar 22 - Beanie Sigel Returns to The Roc,Plans To Go to War for Jay & Air Out Dipset

most viewed right now
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beyonce ETHERS Alcoholic Nas On Twitter
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Saying He Likes Big Butts
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-27-2007, 03:35 AM         #141
2ew Gunn Ciz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaShMoNeYDfG said:
if i was gonna go smoke a blunt wit somebody, kick it and go fu*k some hoes and sh*t, i would fu*k wit the dips. Music wise, jay is superior. Dips make SOME tracks that are OKAY, and I can relate to how street them n*ggas is, i.e. young jeezy. Lyrically, Jay, Beans? no contest. whole beef sh*t is stupid tho. get money.
Gary Indiana n*ggas

Homie Jim Jones was on the puerto rican day float with Remy with 2 count em 2 vests on talkin bout "man them Harlem young n*ggas be after me" lol.

Ask any Harlem n*gga when they see Jim Jones in the hood without a camera and some bodyguards. He a bi*ch and yall n*ggas fall for the slick talk. sh*t you can go stand in front of the Dipset store for 365 days and never see Cam or Jimmy or Juelz.. them n*ggas is actin. Mack walks the streets as he pleases. But you right about the lyrical sh*t.. This aint an attack on you homie.. just bouncin off the chillin wit the dips part cuz it would never happen. Them n*ggas skirted up.
 03-27-2007, 03:37 AM         #142
2ew Gunn Ciz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
fu*k beanie seigel
where im at we dont bump that studio gangsters music
n*gga u reppin cyberspace. u probably from Topeka, Kansas or Nebraska lmao. You wouldnt know a real n*gga if he shot you.
 11 years ago '04        #143
dpro68 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 54 54
fu*k Dipset.......Sigel is dat n*gga
 03-27-2007, 06:07 AM         #144
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beans be THAT dude
 11 years ago '04        #145
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 1995 1995
wow, from jumping from different sections of this site......THIS IS A BIG a.ss SITE. It's like 800,000 dipset fans in the mixtape section......then I come over here and everyone is ROC crazy, lol. This sh*t is like a highschool.

Unlike most of the members here, I actually like the music of Dipset, Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, some G-Unit......and whomever else. I could care less about the publicity beefs, I just want some good freakin' music!! Glad to see Beans back, he raps with a lot of passion and truth (or what seems like it).
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
perfect night at the club status
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
127 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The History Of Drake And Jay Z's Relationship: What Went Wrong?
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy