Mar 22 - Beanie Sigel Returns to The Roc,Plans To Go to War for Jay & Air Out Dipset

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-27-2007, 04:35 AM         #141
2ew Gunn Ciz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaShMoNeYDfG said:
if i was gonna go smoke a blunt wit somebody, kick it and go fu*k some hoes and sh*t, i would fu*k wit the dips. Music wise, jay is superior. Dips make SOME tracks that are OKAY, and I can relate to how street them n*ggas is, i.e. young jeezy. Lyrically, Jay, Beans? no contest. whole beef sh*t is stupid tho. get money.
Gary Indiana n*ggas

Homie Jim Jones was on the puerto rican day float with Remy with 2 count em 2 vests on talkin bout "man them Harlem young n*ggas be after me" lol.

Ask any Harlem n*gga when they see Jim Jones in the hood without a camera and some bodyguards. He a bi*ch and yall n*ggas fall for the slick talk. sh*t you can go stand in front of the Dipset store for 365 days and never see Cam or Jimmy or Juelz.. them n*ggas is actin. Mack walks the streets as he pleases. But you right about the lyrical sh*t.. This aint an attack on you homie.. just bouncin off the chillin wit the dips part cuz it would never happen. Them n*ggas skirted up.
 03-27-2007, 04:37 AM         #142
2ew Gunn Ciz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
fu*k beanie seigel
where im at we dont bump that studio gangsters music
n*gga u reppin cyberspace. u probably from Topeka, Kansas or Nebraska lmao. You wouldnt know a real n*gga if he shot you.
 11 years ago '04        #143
dpro68 1 heat pts
space
space
$471 | Props total: 42 42
fu*k Dipset.......Sigel is dat n*gga
 03-27-2007, 07:07 AM         #144
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beans be THAT dude
 11 years ago '04        #145
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,113 | Props total: 1365 1365
wow, from jumping from different sections of this site......THIS IS A BIG a.ss SITE. It's like 800,000 dipset fans in the mixtape section......then I come over here and everyone is ROC crazy, lol. This sh*t is like a highschool.

Unlike most of the members here, I actually like the music of Dipset, Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, some G-Unit......and whomever else. I could care less about the publicity beefs, I just want some good freakin' music!! Glad to see Beans back, he raps with a lot of passion and truth (or what seems like it).
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy