Mar 22 - Beanie Sigel Returns to The Roc,Plans To Go to War for Jay & Air Out Dipset

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 67 67
Now you know its on now.... Beans always k!lls it.
 03-22-2007, 08:52 AM         #22
koofyslappa11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the roc is coo and all...........but they just dont have a swag to em.........they need to take swag 101 at a college or somethin..........these n*ggas on here actin like they didnt love "oh boy"...........they actin like they didnt love "gangsta music"...........n*ggaz was happy when cam signed to the roc............whats the number 1 sellin single on the roc...........yall already know..........now since he dissed jay............n*ggas switchin up.....just be mutual about it..........
 03-22-2007, 08:52 AM         #23
pushatee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
not me but that's a stupid question seeing as how they have some of the most hardcore fans that would probably take a bullet for em
Good point, but I will never understand how or why that is. They are the worst! :banghead:
 03-22-2007, 08:58 AM         #24
bigvick123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word on the street is...beanies not jay and cam better stay out his way ;]
 11 years ago '04        #25
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
it's on n*gga.
 11 years ago '07        #26
snookd08 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
Mack B*tch!
 11 years ago '06        #27
goranimalgang 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
Bout time. Been waiting for ya boy to come back for a minute now.
 03-22-2007, 09:06 AM         #28
ejp305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
the roc is coo and all...........but they just dont have a swag to em.........they need to take swag 101 at a college or somethin..........these n*ggas on here actin like they didnt love "oh boy"...........they actin like they didnt love "gangsta music"...........n*ggaz was happy when cam signed to the roc............whats the number 1 sellin single on the roc...........yall already know..........now since he dissed jay............n*ggas switchin up.....just be mutual about it..........
i like both camps man. couldnt explain it better. just make music and hit records. i'm mutual in this war but come on aint like cam going out like that because sigel is in this now. cam has alot of stuff on sigel like how he use to roll with dame through his trials and tribulations and how dame was there for him. not jay
 11 years ago '05        #29
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Cant wait
 03-22-2007, 09:11 AM         #30
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys take this so serious. What a bunch of groupies.
 11 years ago '05        #31
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
Beans is back!

Best hip-hop related news in a while. I think all of Beans albums been pretty good and he showed a great amount of growth on his last effort. Hope he continues 'cos he's on the right path.

Hope The Roc hits us with another (real) Dynasty album!
 03-22-2007, 09:13 AM         #32
!ALLMONEYENT!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They were done even before beans said he's about to let n*ggas know whats good! This will put beans back to where he should
 11 years ago '06        #33
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Maximum said:
Its Da Roc U Bastids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #34
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
all i wanna see is beans,jay and nas on a track

the remix to black republicans

ohhhhhhhh

we need to start a online petition for this

go on ever site...ahh,sohh,os....get it poppin
 03-22-2007, 09:19 AM         #35
koofyslappa11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejp305 said:
i like both camps man. couldnt explain it better. just make music and hit records. i'm mutual in this war but come on aint like cam going out like that because sigel is in this now. cam has alot of stuff on sigel like how he use to roll with dame through his trials and tribulations and how dame was there for him. not jay
exactly...........and im pretty sure beans has some dirt on cam.........but what k!lls me is how all of a sudden........all these undercover roc fans come out the blue..........at first it was die hard jayz fans...........now ite "The R.O.C." give me a break............n*ggaz wasnt sayin that when Bleek dropped that wack a.ss diss.........and i must admit.....some the end of that Curtis pt 2 video was corny......but cam never ran from a battle...

1. stan Spit...........a know body rapper.........cam k!lled him
2.Nas...........The hate me know"........killed him......still no response till this day
3.Nashawn aka shorty sh*t stain...........got k!lled
4 mase..............pretty much k!lled his self
5 jayz.........dead the funeral...........
6 curtis........was ready to go to hot 97 as soon as he heard it

his rap sheet is long people.......all wins if ask me........:applause:
 03-22-2007, 09:24 AM         #36
ejp305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
exactly...........and im pretty sure beans has some dirt on cam.........but what k!lls me is how all of a sudden........all these undercover roc fans come out the blue..........at first it was die hard jayz fans...........now ite "The R.O.C." give me a break............n*ggaz wasnt sayin that when Bleek dropped that wack a.ss diss.........and i must admit.....some the end of that Curtis pt 2 video was corny......but cam never ran from a battle...

2.Nas...........The hate me know"........killed him......still no response till this day

i agree. cam and kanye are the only guys on the roc that sold . besides jay ofcourse. why pick sides just let them go at war on wax. both camps have talent.
 11 years ago '04        #37
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
::in ma$e voice:: wooooooooooooooooooow...... ONCE AGAIN ITS OOOON !!!!
 03-22-2007, 09:31 AM         #38
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
"The only time you went plat my chain was on ya Neck" Jay-Z "Dig-a-Hole"

Listen boy Not for nothing Cam gotten wacker since them Days,and not only him but the whole dip set they Fell off Hard thats in direct proportion of them all getting big headed. Admit it they getting to big for there britches,none of them aint dropping hits but bricks, Jim had We Fly High and could only sell his usual 300,000... Cam did all that press conference and diss to hype his wack album and dropped a stinker...... If you tell me they Dug that hole,Jay murder them on that track..nuff said
 03-22-2007, 09:40 AM         #39
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:

Damn groupie be easy, don't let them know you a full time rider.lol

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 03-22-2007 at 09:42 AM..
 03-22-2007, 09:43 AM         #40
koofyslappa11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
"The only time you went plat my chain was on ya Neck" Jay-Z "Dig-a-Hole"

Listen boy Not for nothing Cam gotten wacker since them Days,and not only him but the whole dip set they Fell off Hard thats in direct proportion of them all getting big headed. Admit it they getting to big for there britches,none of them aint dropping hits but bricks, Jim had We Fly High and could only sell his usual 300,000... Cam did all that press conference and diss to hype his wack album and dropped a stinker...... If you tell me they Dug that hole,Jay murder them on that track..nuff said
jayz is like magic johnson..........he use to be sick.........cam is nice.......he do music for his n*ggas in Harlem.........jay do it for "the People" that last album was wack if ask me.....there was few coo ones on there...but i like jay's older sh*t

also........Listen to Dead the Funeral....cam k!lls that sh*t.......when also the k!lla season intro was crazy.........jay does what he does because he's president.........The n*gga might have bought most of his albums to make it look like his sells is crazy......by the way..........Cam and jimmy are independent
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now