300 question?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2007, 03:28 PM         #41
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
Remember when Xerxes was talking to leonidas and he said jsut kneel before, i'm divine, i'll give u whatever u want as long as u submit to me??

Leonidas responds (can't remember exactly what he says) but hee says something along the lines of "before this is all over I'll show you that even you can bleed!" so when he hit him with the spear it was symbolic of weakness of enemies that seem all powerful but really are as weak as humans. Symbolism fellas, whether he was aiming to k!ll or draw blood is really irrelevant. The movie watcher seeing Xerxes bleed is a more powerful image then seeing him get hit with a spear from God knows how far

And THAT'S ^ the final verdict.
 11 years ago '06        #42
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
[QUOTE=AdorableOne;9201886]Calm down [/QUO.

fu*k dat i love dat movie. go cop the graphic novel its only $30 plus tax.im always calm im a smooth thoro cat!!

Last edited by NOCCOWT; 03-24-2007 at 03:58 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #43
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 353 353
he was trying to k!ll him
 11 years ago '04        #44
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
READ WHAT I SAID..its pretty accurate consider the dude is a literally a genius and knows what he is talking about
 03-24-2007, 04:44 PM         #45
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=NOCCOWT;9202662]
 AdorableOne said:
Calm down [/QUO.

fu*k dat i love dat movie. go cop the graphic novel its only $30 plus tax.im always calm im a smooth thoro cat!!
Is it THAT serious?
 11 years ago '06        #46
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=AdorableOne;9202993]
 NOCCOWT said:

Is it THAT serious?

U MUST WANT SOME d*ck THE WAY U TRYIN 2 GET AT ME. GIVE ME YA NUMBER AND U CAN GET MUTTED OUT HOE:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #47
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
i actually asked my Greek Civilization teacher this question...and he told me this answer so take it or leave it...he hit his target on the spot...he knew he was going to die anyways..thats why he sent out the one eye guy...he wanted to prove to the Persia God that his word was held accountable and that he would make Xercies bleed...he wanted the god king to live with the scar and the memory of someone challenging his power..

after he told me this, i asked why didnt he just simply k!ll him? He could have ended the war..Teacher responded: the battle of the 300 wasn't to end the Persia empire or destroy all of Xercies men...they wanted to just prove a point that even few can stand up against a whole nation...they wanted to show the Persians and Greeks that they are superior and have no fear...So the Persians got the sense that Greeks are more powerful than Persians and The greeks got the sense that our brothers and leaderships had faith against this strong nation and we can overcome the odds and destroy them in a later battle....

So this is what he responded to me..do i believe? not sure...
YO THAT ENDS THE DISCUSSION RIGHT THERE!!!! A GREEK CIVILIZATION TEACHER WOULD KNOW. SO AIIGHT I GOTTA PROP U FOR DA KNOWLEDGE!!!
 03-24-2007, 09:33 PM         #48
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
READ WHAT I SAID..its pretty accurate consider the dude is a literally a genius and knows what he is talking about
But if what you said was truth, and he didn't want to k!ll him. Why not just throw a spear at his legs?

If you throw a spear at guys face you're risking the chance of k!lling him anyway

if he honestly didn't want to k!ll him he'd of got him in the thighs and lower legs
 11 years ago '06        #49
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
But if what you said was truth, and he didn't want to k!ll him. Why not just throw a spear at his legs?

If you throw a spear at guys face you're risking the chance of k!lling him anyway

if he honestly didn't want to k!ll him he'd of got him in the thighs and lower legs

DAMN GOOD POINT
 03-24-2007, 11:50 PM         #50
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=NOCCOWT;9204751]
 AdorableOne said:

U MUST WANT SOME d*ck THE WAY U TRYIN 2 GET AT ME. GIVE ME YA NUMBER AND U CAN GET MUTTED OUT HOE:applause: :applause:
Someone has issues and I believe that would be you.
 03-24-2007, 11:59 PM         #51
BLAZE23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he was tryin to k!ll his a.ss he just kinda missed, it did sort of show that that mutha fu*ka was not a god and just a regular cat
 03-25-2007, 01:03 AM         #52
GarciaS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought he was trying to k!ll him because didn't they show the part from earlier in the movie where he k!lled the wolf in the same way when he was young right before he threw the spear at Xerxes? I thought it was just showing that Leonidus' run was over because he wasn't invincible anymore and it was time for him to die because "he wasn't on top his game anymore" and Sparta needed a new king...but if some Greek Philosophy professor said the opposite, that could be right too but it just makes more sense that he was trying to k!ll him to me
 03-25-2007, 01:19 AM         #53
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The narrator also was saying it was a longshot to take when he threw.

It's my belief that he tried to k!ll him and missed, but at the same time proved his point that a 'god king' can bleed/is mortal by cutting him.

There's absoloubtly no way you can throw that far away, and purposely slice a guys face.

That sort of precision is bordering impossiblity
 11 years ago '04        #54
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
r u going to see the scar a dude's face or leg better? think please
 03-25-2007, 01:57 AM         #55
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly^^

EDIT: this was for the guy two posts above me btw
 03-25-2007, 01:59 AM         #56
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like someone said already, that kind of precision is almost impossible! He was goin for the k!ll, and if he was tryin to make him bleed, why not aim for somewhere where you have a better chance of landin it?
 11 years ago '04        #57
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 3004 3004
 Storchaveli said:
I can see that, but I strongly disagree. He missed on PURPOSE, to show him that he's NOT immortal. Do you guys remember the part when the leader of the Persians yelled "...put down your weapons!" Then he got speared from like a mile away while he was sitting on his horse?! There you go. The Spartans clearly have range with spears, and hence:

FINAL VERDICT: Leonidas missed on purpose.
that scene was awesome, how that spear just came all the way across n struck tha n*gga
 11 years ago '06        #58
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=AdorableOne;9205840]
 NOCCOWT said:

Someone has issues and I believe that would be you.

YEAH U DA ISSUE. GET OFF MY d*ck!!!:applause: :applause:
 03-25-2007, 09:35 AM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
r u going to see the scar a dude's face or leg better? think please
Well considering he walks around in gold speedos i think both leg and face the cut would be quite noticeable.

I think you're being an idiot right now.

The chances of purposely skimming the guys face like that are about 1 in 10 billion. And he just happens to get it in the first attempt... are you serious?

What i've said is the most logical of explanations. He did attempt to k!ll the guy, and failed; but at the same time he proved his point that 'God Kings' can bleed. It was both symbolic and done by mistake.

Anyone believes he purposely missed needs their brains checked. If he wanted to mark dudes face all he would have to do is wait for the God King guy to get off his chair and come speak to him and slice dude in the face, or bit a chunk of his head off. So like i said, if he purposely wanted to cut the guy he would of done it the logical way. He wouldn't of took a 1 in 10 billion chance
 03-25-2007, 09:40 AM         #60
harlems_champ13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all the people saying "why didn't he k!ll him then to win the war" even if duke would have k!lled Xerxes that would have end the war, let alone stop the Persians from k!lling the rest of the spartans. If you read up on the battle the book/movie is based on when leonidas went to the oracle they said that sparta would be destroyed if they didn't sacrifice a king with hercules blood. So Leonidas was on a death mission thats why the only people he took were soldiers who already had sons to carry on their name. granted you can argue that he missed or whatever, but to me it seems like a spartan thing to die just to prove a point(making xerxes bleed)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy