300 question?

most viewed right now
+31  50
16 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-24-2007, 11:59 PM         #51
BLAZE23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he was tryin to k!ll his a.ss he just kinda missed, it did sort of show that that mutha fu*ka was not a god and just a regular cat

03-25-2007, 01:03 AM         #52
GarciaS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought he was trying to k!ll him because didn't they show the part from earlier in the movie where he k!lled the wolf in the same way when he was young right before he threw the spear at Xerxes? I thought it was just showing that Leonidus' run was over because he wasn't invincible anymore and it was time for him to die because "he wasn't on top his game anymore" and Sparta needed a new king...but if some Greek Philosophy professor said the opposite, that could be right too but it just makes more sense that he was trying to k!ll him to me

03-25-2007, 01:19 AM         #53
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The narrator also was saying it was a longshot to take when he threw.

It's my belief that he tried to k!ll him and missed, but at the same time proved his point that a 'god king' can bleed/is mortal by cutting him.

There's absoloubtly no way you can throw that far away, and purposely slice a guys face.

That sort of precision is bordering impossiblity

12 years ago '04        #54
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$15,594 | Props total: 895 895
r u going to see the scar a dude's face or leg better? think please

03-25-2007, 01:57 AM         #55
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly^^

EDIT: this was for the guy two posts above me btw

03-25-2007, 01:59 AM         #56
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like someone said already, that kind of precision is almost impossible! He was goin for the k!ll, and if he was tryin to make him bleed, why not aim for somewhere where you have a better chance of landin it?

12 years ago '04        #57
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 4476 4476
 Storchaveli said
I can see that, but I strongly disagree. He missed on PURPOSE, to show him that he's NOT immortal. Do you guys remember the part when the leader of the Persians yelled "...put down your weapons!" Then he got speared from like a mile away while he was sitting on his horse?! There you go. The Spartans clearly have range with spears, and hence:

FINAL VERDICT: Leonidas missed on purpose.
that scene was awesome, how that spear just came all the way across n struck tha n*gga

12 years ago '06        #58
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 416 416
[QUOTE=AdorableOne;9205840]
 NOCCOWT said

Someone has issues and I believe that would be you.

YEAH U DA ISSUE. GET OFF MY d*ck!!!:applause: :applause:

03-25-2007, 09:35 AM         #59
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
r u going to see the scar a dude's face or leg better? think please
Well considering he walks around in gold speedos i think both leg and face the cut would be quite noticeable.

I think you're being an idiot right now.

The chances of purposely skimming the guys face like that are about 1 in 10 billion. And he just happens to get it in the first attempt... are you serious?

What i've said is the most logical of explanations. He did attempt to k!ll the guy, and failed; but at the same time he proved his point that 'God Kings' can bleed. It was both symbolic and done by mistake.

Anyone believes he purposely missed needs their brains checked. If he wanted to mark dudes face all he would have to do is wait for the God King guy to get off his chair and come speak to him and slice dude in the face, or bit a chunk of his head off. So like i said, if he purposely wanted to cut the guy he would of done it the logical way. He wouldn't of took a 1 in 10 billion chance

03-25-2007, 09:40 AM         #60
harlems_champ13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all the people saying "why didn't he k!ll him then to win the war" even if duke would have k!lled Xerxes that would have end the war, let alone stop the Persians from k!lling the rest of the spartans. If you read up on the battle the book/movie is based on when leonidas went to the oracle they said that sparta would be destroyed if they didn't sacrifice a king with hercules blood. So Leonidas was on a death mission thats why the only people he took were soldiers who already had sons to carry on their name. granted you can argue that he missed or whatever, but to me it seems like a spartan thing to die just to prove a point(making xerxes bleed)

03-25-2007, 11:31 AM         #61
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=NOCCOWT;9207052]
 AdorableOne said

YEAH U DA ISSUE. GET OFF MY d*ck!!!:applause: :applause:
You do realize you are getting butt-hurt over a movie? It's a shame

12 years ago '06        #62
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
yeah ok!! get off my d*ck bi*ch.

03-25-2007, 11:43 AM         #63
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOCCOWT said
yeah ok!! get off my d*ck bi*ch.
Awww poor lil guy is mad.

03-25-2007, 12:59 PM         #64
(((d[^_^]b))) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope movie either way...

12 years ago '04        #65
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$15,594 | Props total: 895 895
 r a n c i d said
Well considering he walks around in gold speedos i think both leg and face the cut would be quite noticeable.

I think you're being an idiot right now.

The chances of purposely skimming the guys face like that are about 1 in 10 billion. And he just happens to get it in the first attempt... are you serious?

What i've said is the most logical of explanations. He did attempt to k!ll the guy, and failed; but at the same time he proved his point that 'God Kings' can bleed. It was both symbolic and done by mistake.

Anyone believes he purposely missed needs their brains checked. If he wanted to mark dudes face all he would have to do is wait for the God King guy to get off his chair and come speak to him and slice dude in the face, or bit a chunk of his head off. So like i said, if he purposely wanted to cut the guy he would of done it the logical way. He wouldn't of took a 1 in 10 billion chance
well, it could be or not but dont ever call me an idiot..i'm far more knowledgeable than you are son and i'm going to believe my professor over you cuz he knows his sh*t and has studied this...you just "think" or "guess" on the situation when my professor knows

his sole mission was to stand up against the Persians. He stated to Xerxes when they met they he will show that even a god king can bleed..why would he throw his spear at his leg..come on..he throw the spearer directly straight and wasn't spinning out of control so he obviously threw the spear correctly...he wanted to leave a mark on someone where everyone can notice it first. when you set it front of someone, do you notice their face or their thigh first? you're the one lookin like an idiot right now

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 03-25-2007 at 01:10 PM..

12 years ago '06        #66
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 AdorableOne said
Awww poor lil guy is mad.

MAD? NO HOE CAN GET ME MAD CHICKS THAT CONSIDER THEMESELVES ADORABLE ARE USUALLY FAT! AND I DON'T fu*k WIT FAT bi*chES. OK THIS THREAD IS FINISHED AND I'M FINISHED WIT U bi*ch SO U CAN REPLY AND I WON'T SEE IT.:finger: JUST STAY OFF MY d*ck FROM HERE ON OUT:applause:

12 years ago '07        #67
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
man he did it to show that the dude could bleed, he was a k!lling machine if he wanted ot k!ll the dude he coulda

03-25-2007, 04:48 PM         #68
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again the movie is based off the book. and the book clearly states Leonidas meant for Xerses to die.

you're an idiot if u keep trying to argue he meant to graze him on purpose

03-25-2007, 06:14 PM         #69
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOCCOWT said
MAD? NO HOE CAN GET ME MAD CHICKS THAT CONSIDER THEMESELVES ADORABLE ARE USUALLY FAT! AND I DON'T fu*k WIT FAT bi*chES. OK THIS THREAD IS FINISHED AND I'M FINISHED WIT U bi*ch SO U CAN REPLY AND I WON'T SEE IT.:finger: JUST STAY OFF MY d*ck FROM HERE ON OUT:applause:
I think you just proved your insanity

03-25-2007, 11:29 PM         #70
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake85 said
Again the movie is based off the book. and the book clearly states Leonidas meant for Xerses to die.

you're an idiot if u keep trying to argue he meant to graze him on purpose
The truth. The movie is based off the book, and if you have read the graphic novel.....well.....its very obvious what he meant to do.

03-26-2007, 04:45 PM         #71
TYahooJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leonidas knew that he would have died either way, so he would have thrown his spear for a k!ll shot because that would have bought Sparta more time to prepare for the upcoming battle with Persia and its just not the way of a spartan to injure someones pride more then there body, he would have wanted to k!ll Xerses to show the pertains that not even there Divine king could stand up to a Spartans spear.

03-26-2007, 05:02 PM         #72
iCedOwt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie is the sh*t either way!

12 years ago '05        #73
Pimptillo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$619 | Props total: 19 19
he obviously missed by accident. Why make someone bleed when he could just k!ll him. If his point was to prove that Xerxes wasnt a god well then why just nick him? Once hes dead im sure people would think that he's not a god more so than if dude just got a cut on his cheek

03-26-2007, 07:34 PM         #75
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would make scense to have
Xerxes k!lled because in History no evidence shows how Xerxes died.

So he had to miss or it would be fake like me making a movie that JFK got shot buy John Wilkes Booth in a movie..

Home      

most viewed right now
+89online now  69
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
179 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  45
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  16
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  11
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+80online now  9
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol: