Mar 21 - Ray J's Sex Video Released Today Ray J & KIM Kardashian:Time For Realese

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
15822 pageviews
53 comments

KingOfTheSouth9 
space
space
$241 | Props total: 6 6
Mar 21 - Ray J's s3x Video Released Today Ray J & KIM Kardashian:Time For Realese

After some legal wrangling, the eagerly anticipated s3x video starring hip-hop soul crooner Ray J and alleged Hollywood socialite Kim Kardashian will be released after all.

Vivid Entertainment, known as the world's leading adult film studio, has decided to move ahead with its plans to ship the DVD, titled 'Kim Kardashian Superstar' to retailers across the country to arrive in stores March 21.

On Feb 26, the company temporarily halted distribution of the DVD after Kardashian's legal team filed a lawsuit against the company five days earlier.

At the time, Vivid co-chairman Steven Hirsch said he would try to set up a meeting with Kardashian but he also said he was confident that Vivid had a legal right to distribute the DVD of the video.

Apparently it does.

"I met with Kim ... and unfortunately, we didn't even come close to reaching an agreement," Hirsch said. "We will now immediately move forward with the release," he continued, adding that a new preview clip of the X-rated romp has been posted on their website.

The company states that it paid "an unidentified third party" $1 million for the now-famous video -- made three years ago when Kardashian was dating Ray J, legally known as Willie Ray Norwood, Jr.

Said DVD reportedly features well orchestrated scenes of s3x with the two young tabloid mainstays.

Ray J, a former child star, is a gold-selling singer/producer and the younger brother of former pop superstar Brandy Norwood. He has been romantically linked to Whitney Houston, Lil' Kim, and 702 singer Orish "Irish" Grinstead, among others.

Kardashian, who is allegedly best friends with pop culture icon/fellow adult video starlet Paris Hilton, is the daughter of the late Robert Kardashian (of OJ Simpson fame). She was married shortly to super-producer-on-the-rise Damon Thomas (of The Underdogs) and has been linked to Black Hollywood hottie Nick Cannon.

"We still remain open to any further discussion with Kim as we would like her to benefit from sales of the DVD," Hirsch stated.

It's interesting that he's not concerned whether or not Ray J would benefit from sales.

I wonder why.

Hmmmmm.

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.blackvoicesblo .. e-for-release/

53 comments for "Mar 21 - Ray J's Sex Video Released Today Ray J & KIM Kardashian:Time For Realese"

11 years ago '04        #2
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
rejoice.!
 11 years ago '06        #3
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Hallelujah!
 11 years ago '06        #4
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
uh oh n*ggas! yall better start uploadin sh*t now! lol
 03-21-2007, 06:20 AM         #5
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope i can seee a p*nis entering her v*gina, do u think she gets wet
 11 years ago '06        #6
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
 chronic said:
That might be one of the gayest qoutes i've ever seen on boxden.
 11 years ago '06        #7
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
I GUESS HE GOT HIS ONE WISH AFTER ALL
 03-21-2007, 07:15 AM         #8
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:
I don't know how to respond to that....I'm thinking either or ....i'm leaning towards
 11 years ago '05        #9
Stat-Quo 2 heat pts
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
 King Dutch said:
That might be one of the gayest qoutes i've ever seen on boxden.
yeah for real
 03-21-2007, 08:00 AM         #10
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qmudd said:
I don't know how to respond to that....I'm thinking either or ....i'm leaning towards
well my reaction was
 03-21-2007, 08:02 AM         #11
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '06        #12
firex21 
space
space
$493 | Props total: 4 4
 KingOfTheSouth9 said:
After some legal wrangling, the eagerly anticipated s3x video starring hip-hop soul crooner Ray J and alleged Hollywood socialite Kim Kardashian will be released after all.

Vivid Entertainment, known as the world's leading adult film studio, has decided to move ahead with its plans to ship the DVD, titled 'Kim Kardashian Superstar' to retailers across the country to arrive in stores March 21.

On Feb 26, the company temporarily halted distribution of the DVD after Kardashian's legal team filed a lawsuit against the company five days earlier.

At the time, Vivid co-chairman Steven Hirsch said he would try to set up a meeting with Kardashian but he also said he was confident that Vivid had a legal right to distribute the DVD of the video.

Apparently it does.

"I met with Kim ... and unfortunately, we didn't even come close to reaching an agreement," Hirsch said. "We will now immediately move forward with the release," he continued, adding that a new preview clip of the X-rated romp has been posted on their website.

The company states that it paid "an unidentified third party" $1 million for the now-famous video -- made three years ago when Kardashian was dating Ray J, legally known as Willie Ray Norwood, Jr.

Said DVD reportedly features well orchestrated scenes of s3x with the two young tabloid mainstays.

Ray J, a former child star, is a gold-selling singer/producer and the younger brother of former pop superstar Brandy Norwood. He has been romantically linked to Whitney Houston, Lil' Kim, and 702 singer Orish "Irish" Grinstead, among others.

Kardashian, who is allegedly best friends with pop culture icon/fellow adult video starlet Paris Hilton, is the daughter of the late Robert Kardashian (of OJ Simpson fame). She was married shortly to super-producer-on-the-rise Damon Thomas (of The Underdogs) and has been linked to Black Hollywood hottie Nick Cannon.

"We still remain open to any further discussion with Kim as we would like her to benefit from sales of the DVD," Hirsch stated.

It's interesting that he's not concerned whether or not Ray J would benefit from sales.

I wonder why.

Hmmmmm.

SOURCE:
old a.ss name
 11 years ago '05        #13
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
Willie Ray Norwood Jr... sound like a old a.ss chester name...

'come here lil girl'
 03-21-2007, 11:33 AM         #14
Young_Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 firex21 said:
old a.ss name
He used to work on my '84 Regal.
 11 years ago '04        #15
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
 diVERSEity said:
Hallelujah!
Hollaback!

This tape is going to usher in the Ghetto Revival. Believe that.
 03-21-2007, 11:46 AM         #16
legecy2k6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since his sister just fu*kup and k!ll someone and gotta pay them folks all that money and he can't sell a cd. he have to do lowdown stuff to help out with his sister and pay off his studio he fu*k off
 11 years ago '06        #17
Marty McStayFly 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 7 7
did ne1 post yet... Kim Kardashin is a bad bi*ch
 03-21-2007, 12:33 PM         #18
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't wait
 11 years ago '04        #19
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Im headed to the pr0n s3xtion to find that joint, that broad can get it (oops I guess she already got it) but I do wanna check it out
 11 years ago '05        #20
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 chronic said:
young bull :banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments