most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How often do you watch Womens'Basketball?
Always 8 12.90%
Never 38 61.29%
Last resort 16 25.81%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-22-2007, 01:28 PM         #81
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Womens everything is terrible.

Gridiron, Basketbll, Rugby, Baseball, Ice Hockey, 'Soccer' and whatever else sport

Women should be restricted to playing Tennis and sports like that
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with you Rancid. Well said lol
 03-22-2007, 11:37 PM         #82
MrMildmannerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you nissaz wild
 03-22-2007, 11:55 PM         #83
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I advised that bi*ch that she really didn't wanna beef with me. Thats why she hasn't came back in this thread.
 03-23-2007, 03:10 AM         #84
mAmaYoKe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
u dumb as fu*k... they get paid they scholarship sh*t and shoes is free... Lebron momma bought that sh*t on a loan cause he was goin to the league no doubt... and Character almost got fu*ked so dont brag on that sh*t.... n*ggas dont respect females nowadays
Exactly! Booker20, that's my point...respect the sh*t, don't hate. Like I said, it may be boring, but at least they are doing what they love. How many people these days can say that? It may be boring to you, but to the next person it's cool. So if you don't like it, that's cool. Just don't walk around acting like women are inferior to men. On another note, I'm about to expose the sh*t out of steve nice 85, cuz he's a dumb fu*k. See the streets of BX for more info...
 11 years ago '04        #85
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11519 11519
Time Out

Now I Dont Watch Womens Basketball Like That I Catch A Few Games But It Aint No Joke Them Women Are Hoopers Probally Hoop U They Got Skill Thing Is Everything Is Dominated By Men Thats Why Its Not In The Spot Light They Aint Amatuers They Can Really Ball Of Course Theyre Not As Strong As Men God Didnt Make Women 2 Be As Strong As Men But They Do Have Talent & Skill So Give Them The Respect They Work Just As Hard Practice And Put In Work 2 Perfect Their Craft If U Dont Watch Womens Basketball Just Dont But U Gotta Respect The Effort They Put In So STFU And Move On Dude
 03-23-2007, 04:12 AM         #86
mAmaYoKe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
this ol ugly n*gga!! is this ya man momma yoke hahaha!!!! yea and his mom got 100,000 dollar loan for the car living in public housing!!! he wasnt in the leagues so whats your point????? he coulda died, unlikely, but no ones gaurenteed tomorrow, you still dont get 100,000, but your just proving my point and what i first said you dumb fu*k, MALE PLAYERS BE GETTIN IT OFF LIKE THAT! character didnt get fu*ked up, dont always listen to what the media hype is n*gga, they was sitten him on the bench over stupid sh*t he been hard headed since day one, and when i say day one im talking well b4 louisville!

You can reply here, but not in the thread made for you that you so desperately asked for?
 03-23-2007, 09:58 AM         #87
inequívoco alto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
u got that a.ss roasted
and u mad
and u made no sense

women are more fundamentally sound? tell that to steve nash
you were reaching like hell

u lost

[pic - click to view]

I made no sense? Why? Because you didn't understand it. Mad for what? I was just stating my views on women's basketball. Yeah, Steve Nash is one person. I lost? In what?? This is boxden.
 03-23-2007, 10:02 AM         #88
inequívoco alto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCKZ said:
I advised that bi*ch that she really didn't wanna beef with me. Thats why she hasn't came back in this thread.
The reason why I haven't been on this thread is because I have a life outside of the Internet. I'm graduating college in May, I work, and I have a girlfriend. I don't spend all my time on here trying to argue with n*ggas. Beef over the Internet? n*ggas take this sh*t too hard for me.
 03-23-2007, 10:20 AM         #89
jswz6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i watch womens basketball
 11 years ago '06        #90
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 inequívoco alto said:
The reason why I haven't been on this thread is because I have a life outside of the Internet. I'm graduating college in May, I work, and I have a girlfriend. I don't spend all my time on here trying to argue with n*ggas. Beef over the Internet? n*ggas take this sh*t too hard for me.
 03-23-2007, 12:34 PM         #91
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
womens sports are irrelevant to the sporting world, they don't matter at all, its just a gender equality thing
 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM         #92
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are missing the whole point. Sure, women have talent and play hard, etc. HOWEVER, it is quite possibly the most boring thing to watch, ever. Scrabble Tourney on ESPN> Women's basketball. I'm sorry but I don't want to watch something where when a person dunks, play stops and they all hug.
 03-25-2007, 01:10 PM         #93
MrMildmannerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=AdorableOne;9194003]People are missing the whole point. Sure, women have talent and play hard, etc. HOWEVER, it is quite possibly the most boring thing to watch, ever. Scrabble Tourney on ESPN> Women's basketball. I'm sorry but I don't want to watch something where when a person dunks, play stops and they all hug.

SOMEBODY GOT COMMON SENSE IN HERE....:applause:
 11 years ago '07        #94
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,840 | Props total: 2521 2521
wait till Kobe, Vince, and Tracy McGrady's daughters enter the WNBA, you guys won't be saying nothing then lol
 03-25-2007, 03:38 PM         #95
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
wait till Kobe, Vince, and Tracy McGrady's daughters enter the WNBA, you guys won't be saying nothing then lol
Wow, cuz thats just guaranteed right Stop being dumb. The only daughter of a pro athelete who has done anything close to remarkable is Muhammed Alis daughter. Their daughters wont do sh*t lol
 11 years ago '07        #96
space
space
How do you know? Karl Malones daughter play's basketball, college I think now. So, anything can happen, and I never said that it was guaranteed bird brain, I was just playin'
 03-25-2007, 03:50 PM         #97
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
How do you know? Karl Malones daughter play's basketball, college I think now. So, anything can happen, and I never said that it was guaranteed bird brain, I was just playin'
karl malone's daughter, wow that really reinforced your point stfu dumbass
 11 years ago '07        #98
space
space
oh okay, so I guess Karl Malone wasn't really that great of a player then right? =\
 03-25-2007, 03:59 PM         #99
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
oh okay, so I guess Karl Malone wasn't really that great of a player then right? =\
I think he is saying she is good, but like her father, she is boring.
 03-25-2007, 04:16 PM         #100
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
I think he is saying she is good, but like her father, she is boring.
LOL exactly. God even knows where his daughter plays basketball. She could be at a D1 school, but Ive never heard of her a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy