Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How often do you watch Womens'Basketball?
Always 8 12.90%
Never 38 61.29%
Last resort 16 25.81%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I been watchin Candace Parker since she was a Junior in Illinois. I been to a couple of her games and shes fu*king sick as hell even back then.

She'll get fu*ked too, sh*t we both 6'4 it a work.
 11 years ago '04        #62
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Mista Mizatti said:
I find it funny when cats get on womens b-ball while they're sitting on their a.sses typing on a computer and those girls are out there playing their hearts out. Whats even funnier is that most of these females that you cats claim are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible would murk you in a one on one game.

Oh yeah and Candice Parker is hella s3xy.
I don't think anyone is denying they have talent. Some of us are just saying that the game is boring as hell.
 03-21-2007, 07:49 PM         #63
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hate Life said:
anyone in the Wnba would Bust anyone who posted in this thread...
Even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that it is boring.
 03-21-2007, 07:52 PM         #64
Sanchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
the truth, and people are getting so offended by this thread but this sh*t is almost as boring as golf
 11 years ago '04        #65
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
womens tennis is as far as i go...although i do check out softball once in a while. wbb is tough to get into but they do have some good looking chicks.
 11 years ago '05        #66
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10883 10883
 dj mannie fresh said:
i told u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applau se: that bi*ch rough as hell man. that bi*ch got it bad.:applause:
Dawg, she's playin a game dawg.....Everybody has an ugly face when they're playin........Nobody is tryin to be cute or pretty in the middle of a game u dumbass..

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 03-21-2007, 09:15 PM         #67
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
Straight from the horse's mouth!!!

And peep the sig :D I've had it for months
 03-21-2007, 10:00 PM         #68
inequívoco alto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCKZ said:
shut up bi*ch
JJ Redd*ck sorry a.ss is better than any of those bi*ches you named
Dont even try to respond because you gotta speak to somebody just to speak to me
Plus the cal is on me bi*ch
Ignorance at its finest. No wonder why white people view black males the way they do. @ callin' me a b!tch and the other women I named. So intelligent I must say...
 03-21-2007, 10:23 PM         #69
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wnba is mad boring to watch on tv, but i actually been to a game and its actually not that bad. Just that you dont got those crazy dunks n sh*t.
 03-21-2007, 11:12 PM         #70
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Dawg, she's playin a game dawg.....Everybody has an ugly face when they're playin........Nobody is tryin to be cute or pretty in the middle of a game u dumbass..
u stupid fu*k ive seen her in interviews. and like i said RESIDENT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL.
 11 years ago '06        #71
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 inequívoco alto said:
Ignorance at its finest. No wonder why white people view black males the way they do. @ callin' me a b!tch and the other women I named. So intelligent I must say...
at her not understanding the NYCKZ joke

everything with you gotta be "ignorance this, ignorance that."

go write something dramatic in response
 03-22-2007, 12:19 AM         #72
K26Wiles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
I don't think anyone is denying they have talent. Some of us are just saying that the game is boring as hell.
EXACTLY. lots of people in here are gettin all defensive about this thread. mostly everyone is saying that wnba & girls college ball is boring as fu*k to watch(opinion) while the defensive ones are stating these chicks would ball anyone in here up. but we ain't talkin about a woman's skills, we saying dat sh*t is boring! get it straight. yeah, it's not a fact that it's boring to watch, but to a lot of guys, IT IS yo.
 03-22-2007, 02:26 AM         #73
MrMildmannerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There were like only 3 people that understood what my thread was about. Fukk they talent...Hell no I can't beat the sorriest bi*ch on the court to a GAME of 1 and I get the Ball First. I JUST SAID THE sh*t IS BORING TO WATCH. Everybody got offended about it because they thought I was referring to their MoM or SiSter (if either of them play ball I was ). For the one who said that Women aren't as athletic as men, that is y the game isn't up to par, isn't athleticism part of the GAME. When it all is said and done WOMEN BASKETBALL IS BORING AND A WASTE.
 11 years ago '04        #74
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
I watch for a few minutes but not that long. But the difference between me and some other people is that i also don't watch much men college ball either because not because they not boring but because i want to watch the Best players in the game. I don't really want to watch players that i will never hear them again once they done with college.

Woman basketball is not as exciting as men but i can watch it because i play basketball and a gym rat so i can relate to them. So overall i agree with the thread but a person that just love basketball and play it like i do can watch it to a degree
 11 years ago '04        #75
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 inequívoco alto said:
u got that a.ss roasted
and u mad
and u made no sense

women are more fundamentally sound? tell that to steve nash
you were reaching like hell

u lost

[pic - click to view]

03-22-2007, 09:42 AM         #76
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watchin' womens basketball is like watchin' lil kids play organized basketball....however i will watch a Duke vs. UNC with like 3 minutes left only if it's a close game.....or Tennessee vs. a Duke or NC with 3 minutes left, other than that that sh*t is garbo
 11 years ago '05        #77
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 steve nice 85 said:
LMAO, you ever heard of boosters, i got two of my boys from my hs in college now, derrick character plays for louisville, and lance thomas plays for duke, look it up! n*ggas was at my house with the freshest jordans well before they dropped, and had our school sponsored by nike, lebron was pushing a Hummer2 in HS, you think him and his moms could afford that? derrick was walkin around with official jacob watches, step ya game up, name a chick that someone gives a fu*k about in sports in HS let alone college, so the answer is YES! if you nice you gettin paid even before college, step your game up stupid bi*ch! you mad?
u dumb as fu*k... they get paid they scholarship sh*t and shoes is free... Lebron momma bought that sh*t on a loan cause he was goin to the league no doubt... and Character almost got fu*ked so dont brag on that sh*t.... n*ggas dont respect females nowadays
 11 years ago '07        #78
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
i think u guys are gay rather watch boys middle school sound like a damn child molester , i like nba better but how can u prefer to watch sweaty men post each other down instead of gurlz runnin nd titz bouncin
 11 years ago '04        #79
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 kraYz13 said:
i think u guys are gay rather watch boys middle school sound like a damn child molester , i like nba better but how can u prefer to watch sweaty men post each other down instead of gurlz runnin nd titz bouncin
why do lame immature n*ggas like you always have to turn an issue into something gay?
when i watch sports i wanna see entertainment, not a.ss and t*ts (unless im watching volleyball ). if i wanna see a.ss and t*ts ill fu*k my girlfriend or watch some pr0n. grow up n*gga
 03-22-2007, 01:12 PM         #80
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Womens everything is terrible.

Gridiron, Basketbll, Rugby, Baseball, Ice Hockey, 'Soccer' and whatever else sport

Women should be restricted to playing Tennis and sports like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy