Women's Basketball is A Joke

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How often do you watch Womens'Basketball?
Always 8 12.90%
Never 38 61.29%
Last resort 16 25.81%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
at girls comin in here saying the women's game is about "fundamentals and correct techniques" and sh*t. That's whythey miss fast break lay-ups half the time. I coached middle school girl's b-ball and they don't try hard. And they dont' shoot better than men.

I dont see how men being more athletic has anything to do with most of these girls not even being able to do a cross over. Dribbling has nothing at all to do with athleticism.

anyway, girls b-ball sucks cause they're not entertaining. And don't bore me with your fundamentals sh*t, you're wrong.
 11 years ago '07        #42
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
lol all the guys that are saying that women sports are wack and they are not talented i bet anyday of the week they cant beat yall one on one hatin as n*ggas most yall probably cant even play instead yall just come on here and say that they are wack but hey they making money
 03-21-2007, 02:07 PM         #43
been_grimm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its decent live. At least the ACC is.
 11 years ago '06        #44
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,752 | Props total: 2957 2957
i went to a wnba once..i thought i was going to a spurs game and realized it when i got there....but yeah it wasnt the same as going to the mens game

mAmaYoKe said:

I saw where it says college, but you don't have to show proof to change a few options and say that you go to college. Okay. Sure, you go to college, means nothing to me, though. Instead of using your intelligence to "f!ght," you prove your e-toughness with a gun as your avy. [Biting sarcasm./]Great college student I'm sure! [/Biting sarcasm.] Instead of walking into this day and age of human equality you sit and act as if women are inferior to men. I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath on you. Obviously, you aren't a fan of basketball. Sure, women don't dunk and have amazing athletic abilities, but face it, neither does Steve Nash and he's the two-time MVP. If you were a true fan, you'd appreciate basketball in all it's forms. You wouldn't need a Kobe or a Lebron to make you watch the game. Oh, and you'd beat my a.ss? Sure, you probably are an abusive person. Keep that sh*t up, you'll be holding your degree behind bars. Oh, but I forgot, just like you post e-guns, thinking it'll make you cool, you talk e-sh*t, thinking I'll believe you. You obviously have no manners. I'm done with you.

steve nash is ill! stop making predictions like that sh*t is gonna happen. u just mad cuz dude kept coming back with better points..
 03-21-2007, 03:30 PM         #45
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:
i went to a wnba once..i thought i was going to a spurs game and realized it when i got there....but yeah it wasnt the same as going to the mens game

steve nash is ill! stop making predictions like that sh*t is gonna happen. u just mad cuz dude kept coming back with better points..
That bi*ch got styled on right?
 11 years ago '04        #46
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
at some people[Mostly the girls in here] saying women have more skills and are more fundamentally sound than men Says who? That's just a poor attempt to one up men's ball because you got nothing relevant to say. Yes, the men rely on alot of athletic ability.........but THIS JUST IN! Everyone in the league has athletic ability......so, a smart person would realize they aren't just living off jumping high..........they do the fundamental things right as well.

[Patches from Dodgeball]Women's basketball is about as useful as a poopy flavored lolly pop![Patches from Dodgeball]
 03-21-2007, 03:56 PM         #47
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never.
 03-21-2007, 03:59 PM         #48
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMildmannerd said:
Man You are a character, Better yet, with that comment you have to be a Momma's Boy. Stay in GermantownNissa and step ya Game up. Ask ya Mom for Lunch Money.
i thought make comments to impress other people like everybody else in this thread
 03-21-2007, 04:05 PM         #49
MrMildmannerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
i thought make comments to impress other people like everybody else in this thread
Man Wtf Did you Just type...Mssn ya Font annoys me and you make no sense I hate you rep da M nissa. I rather you post a hate to da rep like only Hataz do and show ya true Yellow azz Belly Nissa. Like I said Trample on da next nissa thread and Kick rocks. You make no sense. Did ya mom Give ya her loose change or what?:finger:
 03-21-2007, 04:16 PM         #50
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMildmannerd said:
Man Wtf Did you Just type...Mssn ya Font annoys me and you make no sense I hate you rep da M nissa. I rather you post a hate to da rep like only Hataz do and show ya true Yellow azz Belly Nissa. Like I said Trample on da next nissa thread and Kick rocks. You make no sense. Did ya mom Give ya her loose change or what?:finger:
i actually typed in the same font you did, get your eyes checked, and how am i not making sense. what have i said that didnt make sense?
 03-21-2007, 04:18 PM         #51
yungb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
Never.
Word.

The only sport a woman can play is cooking. Or cleaning the house.

J/P...Unless you're gonna cook me something.
 03-21-2007, 04:22 PM         #52
binger033  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree...i would never watch women's ball...i dont even watch tape from my games...haha
 03-21-2007, 04:23 PM         #53
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungb said:
Word.

The only sport a woman can play is cooking. Or cleaning the house.

J/P...Unless you're gonna cook me something.
 03-21-2007, 04:24 PM         #54
Sanchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never watch it, its too wack and boring to even fall asleep on
 03-21-2007, 05:14 PM         #55
GarciaS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at people saying women are more fundamentally sound than men like men are out there just travelling and double dribbling all fu*kin game.

Women's sports are boring as hell to watch. fu*kin girls team at my high school didn't win a game for two and a half years. They lost like 75 straight. sh*t was painful cause they would play before us and we would have to watch part of their games. That sh*t was terrible and the sh*t I see on TV aint mcuh better.
 03-21-2007, 06:03 PM         #56
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its str8 ill leave it like that ... i only really watch it when its girls like candace parker or when beard was playin in college ... or tarusi or howeva u spell it... when girls that play like dudes minus the dunkin play ill watch it ... its always funny to see a female get crossed as much as a guy
 11 years ago '05        #57
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6964 6964
Hell No................propz for the thread I was gonna make it a while back sh*t is disgusting to watch
 03-21-2007, 06:29 PM         #58
Hate Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone in the Wnba would Bust anyone who posted in this thread...
 11 years ago '04        #59
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I find it funny when cats get on womens b-ball while they're sitting on their a.sses typing on a computer and those girls are out there playing their hearts out. Whats even funnier is that most of these females that you cats claim are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible would murk you in a one on one game.

Oh yeah and Candice Parker is hella s3xy.
 11 years ago '05        #60
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6964 6964
 Hate Life said:
anyone in the Wnba would Bust anyone who posted in this thread...
you stupid n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy