Women's Basketball is A Joke

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How often do you watch Womens'Basketball?
Always 8 12.90%
Never 38 61.29%
Last resort 16 25.81%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
Id fu*k the hell outta Candice Parker. That being said, the only womens sport that I can watch is Volleyball and thats b/c of those tight a.ss shorts that they wear
Nobody gives a flying fu*k about the Womens Final Four
 11 years ago '06        #22
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL B-BALL IS OFF THE CHAIN. sh*t BE MAD FUNNY. LAY-UPS
AINT GUARANTEED NEVER. MOST OF THE GIRLS CANT USE THEY LEFT HAND AND THEY ALWAYS f!ght OVA THE BALL TIL THEY BOUT TO f!ght. COLLEGE AND PRO IS GARBAGE. I LIKE WATCHIN SOFTBALL 2 [HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE]
 11 years ago '05        #23
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 MrMildmannerd said:
Who really cares about Women Basketball. It is a waste of time and effort. They arent athletic enough and the game is way to slow. They are so far behind, I don't even know how they make revenue to stay afloat. I mean lets be serious about the situation, Womens Basketball Pro or College Sucks.

Show Some Love and prop Me yanno I'm right.
You get hate for that dumb stupid sh*t comment
 11 years ago '05        #24
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
I've always wondered why women say they are equal and just as good as men, then why in the fu*k is there even an wnba, why dont they just play in the nba?
 03-21-2007, 08:51 AM         #25
mAmaYoKe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
haha, i graduate from michigan in may bi*ch, i guess you clearly cant read where it says college under steve nice 85! look up my facebook and your question was do men get money in college? my answer was yes, and i further gave you examples of kids gettin money in HS a step under college, and we all know they dont pay for you to play in HS, and i also mentioned boosters, who are obviously not supposed to give players things, that violates ncaa rules, but rules get broken d*ck head how bout if i called you a stupid wh0ore and a ugly bi*ch to your face, what the fu*k would you do beat me up, no youd get your a.ss beat and call the police:applause:

I saw where it says college, but you don't have to show proof to change a few options and say that you go to college. Okay. Sure, you go to college, means nothing to me, though. Instead of using your intelligence to "f!ght," you prove your e-toughness with a gun as your avy. [Biting sarcasm./]Great college student I'm sure! [/Biting sarcasm.] Instead of walking into this day and age of human equality you sit and act as if women are inferior to men. I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath on you. Obviously, you aren't a fan of basketball. Sure, women don't dunk and have amazing athletic abilities, but face it, neither does Steve Nash and he's the two-time MVP. If you were a true fan, you'd appreciate basketball in all it's forms. You wouldn't need a Kobe or a Lebron to make you watch the game. Oh, and you'd beat my a.ss? Sure, you probably are an abusive person. Keep that sh*t up, you'll be holding your degree behind bars. Oh, but I forgot, just like you post e-guns, thinking it'll make you cool, you talk e-sh*t, thinking I'll believe you. You obviously have no manners. I'm done with you.

Tempus # 1 said:
They play just as hard and with just as much heart as the men do. most of yall comments are just bangwagon comments designed to make you look cool among your male peers

Last edited by mAmaYoKe; 03-21-2007 at 08:57 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
 .Hafestos. said:
I've always wondered why women say they are equal and just as good as men, then why in the fu*k is there even an wnba, why dont they just play in the nba?
 11 years ago '07        #27
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,563 | Props total: 43721 43721
andre was the only one who voted always
 11 years ago '05        #28
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
I used to watch WNBA when my houston comets was Champs ...if they ever get close again i'd watch em..but i dont just watch anymore....Sheryl Swoope is cold as mafu*ka wit a cold as b-ball name swoop? that sh*t matches a b-ball player...Cynthia Cooper used to be cold too....but Candace Parker as fine as fu*k....plus she ball better than most of the clowns sayin women sports is a.ss, her block on espn top 10 was tite as hell....I bet half these dudes been balled up by some chicks and they mad...
 11 years ago '05        #29
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
i'll watch womens basketball when Uconn is in the final four and the championship, other than that, never...
 03-21-2007, 10:01 AM         #30
inequívoco alto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMildmannerd said:
Who really cares about Women Basketball. It is a waste of time and effort. They arent athletic enough and the game is way to slow. They are so far behind, I don't even know how they make revenue to stay afloat. I mean lets be serious about the situation, Womens Basketball Pro or College Sucks.

Show Some Love and prop Me yanno I'm right.
How can some people be so ignorant? The Women's game is entertaining as much as the man's game. Women actually use their skills to play the game of basketball. They are not as athletic as men and tall as men so of course they are not able to dunk like Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, or Kobe Bryant. If I was a man and was 6'6 and above, I guarantee I'd be doing the same sh!t these n!ggas do. Women on the other hand are more fundamentally sound and are able to shoot better. They do not have that athleticism, so they focus on other things to become better. Plus, women play harder to be known. They just want to be recognized on the same level as men. So for the thread starter who said women's basketball sucks, tell me could you play against Candice Parker, Ivory Latta, Jessica Davenport, or any of the top players in the NCAA or even the WNBA since you say the pros suck as well. Lisa Leslie, Seimone Augustos, Swoopes, or Nikki Teasley? Pick any and trust they'd win on their worst day.
 03-21-2007, 10:26 AM         #31
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mAmaYoKe said:

I saw where it says college, but you don't have to show proof to change a few options and say that you go to college. Okay. Sure, you go to college, means nothing to me, though. Instead of using your intelligence to "f!ght," you prove your e-toughness with a gun as your avy. [Biting sarcasm./]Great college student I'm sure! [/Biting sarcasm.] Instead of walking into this day and age of human equality you sit and act as if women are inferior to men. I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath on you. Obviously, you aren't a fan of basketball. Sure, women don't dunk and have amazing athletic abilities, but face it, neither does Steve Nash and he's the two-time MVP. If you were a true fan, you'd appreciate basketball in all it's forms. You wouldn't need a Kobe or a Lebron to make you watch the game. Oh, and you'd beat my a.ss? Sure, you probably are an abusive person. Keep that sh*t up, you'll be holding your degree behind bars. Oh, but I forgot, just like you post e-guns, thinking it'll make you cool, you talk e-sh*t, thinking I'll believe you. You obviously have no manners. I'm done with you.
OH U MAD CUZ HE STYLIN ON U
 03-21-2007, 10:30 AM         #32
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 inequívoco alto said:
How can some people be so ignorant? The Women's game is entertaining as much as the man's game. Women actually use their skills to play the game of basketball. They are not as athletic as men and tall as men so of course they are not able to dunk like Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, or Kobe Bryant. If I was a man and was 6'6 and above, I guarantee I'd be doing the same sh!t these n!ggas do. Women on the other hand are more fundamentally sound and are able to shoot better. They do not have that athleticism, so they focus on other things to become better. Plus, women play harder to be known. They just want to be recognized on the same level as men. So for the thread starter who said women's basketball sucks, tell me could you play against Candice Parker, Ivory Latta, Jessica Davenport, or any of the top players in the NCAA or even the WNBA since you say the pros suck as well. Lisa Leslie, Seimone Augustos, Swoopes, or Nikki Teasley? Pick any and trust they'd win on their worst day.
shut up bi*ch
JJ Redd*ck sorry a.ss is better than any of those bi*ches you named
Dont even try to respond because you gotta speak to somebody just to speak to me
Plus the cal is on me bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #33
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
Fact: Women's basketball is boring as fu*k because of a complete lack of explosion on their part which makes it pretty much equivalent to watching some f*g sh*t like figure skating.
 03-21-2007, 10:31 AM         #34
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
I like yo signature n*gga
 03-21-2007, 10:32 AM         #35
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Fact: Women's basketball is boring as fu*k because of a complete lack of explosion on their part which makes it pretty much equivalent to watching some f*g sh*t like figure skating.
Real sh*t. Keep stylin on these bi*ches man
 03-21-2007, 11:13 AM         #36
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, I dont watch the WNBA at all. However, I do know some females from leagues that I play in etc (im 15), that will probably sh*t on any of u n*ggas 1 on 1. Yea I kno we talking about watching the game, yea whatever. But then again, if women aren't 'inferior' to men then why are there two leagues? Why arent the women playing in the N.B.A? I mean, I dunno...but I really dont have a problem watching it, I just don't.

N dude talkin about beatin a girls up over the computer, lmao.....
 03-21-2007, 11:58 AM         #37
NYCKZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
haha that gun in my avy is a 50 cal desert eagle, my major is criminal justice, im gonna be a nj state trooper, i have my gun license and i own that exact gun in black, thats why i have it as my avy, not for e-toughness, and i talk e-sh*t blah blah, think you'll believe what??? what have i lied about??? or what sounds unbelievable to you???
O SO THE CAL IS REALLY ON YOU. THATS WHAT IT IS FAM. KEEP STYLIN ON THAT SKEEZE
 03-21-2007, 12:04 PM         #38
MrMildmannerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
If you dont like women's basketball than you dont like basketball. Women's basketball is alot more skills then men's basketball. They dont have the altheletic ability as men right now. I coach women's college basketball, a good program as well. And I noticed that women want to learn and get better, as men already think they are going to the league.
Women's basketball has more skills. Are you serious? Go k!ll yourself right now. Women need more skills is more like it. I could put a High school state champion team up AGIANST your so-called program and guranteed they'll give ya girls a run for their money. Better yet I'll get Five from my local Hood and they will k!ll your program. WOmen have more skills, Man you are telling what your program is like , Garbage! That and you are washed up. Like posted earlier maybe they should drop the rim a bit to make it more appealing ..$hit still more than Half of them wouldn't be able to do a reverse lay -up
 03-21-2007, 12:07 PM         #39
MrMildmannerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
They play just as hard and with just as much heart as the men do. most of yall comments are just bangwagon comments designed to make you look cool among your male peers
Man You are a character, Better yet, with that comment you have to be a Momma's Boy. Stay in GermantownNissa and step ya Game up. Ask ya Mom for Lunch Money.
 03-21-2007, 12:54 PM         #40
dmoss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most true basketball fans know what female basketball offers. And that is FUNDAMENTALS. Men basketball lacks a lot of that and it good to see players play fundamentally sound. Its a fact that their FG%, 3pt fg%, and free throw % is higher. They tend to have more a.ssist as a team. Sure men b-ball is more exciting but for those groupies out there thats in love wit Lebron, kobe, and wade, first actually watch a good women team play then talk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy