most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
Why you guys going on about blowing up like it makes a difference in terms of talent?
Without blowing up Slick rick would be just another Euro Micky D's Employee that has talent.
 11 years ago '04        #162
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
lol.

i jus downloaded some klashnekoff.

this song isnt that bad.
 03-24-2007, 05:56 AM         #163
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
lol.

i jus downloaded some klashnekoff.

this song isnt that bad.
Klashnekoff Murda >>>>>>>
 03-26-2007, 03:45 PM         #164
chrisvee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you yanks need to seckle cos you're embarrassing yourselves! let me put it like this... i'm not the biggest fan of rock music, but i wouldn't go on some forum and start talking about how all rock singers need to quit! are you dumb?! if you don't "get" what we're doing, then just carry on buying up your lickle 50 cent cd's - cos he's the g-g-g-g-unit - and don't watch what we're doing. alternatively, you could try opening up your tiny little minds a tiny little bit and you could try getting up to the time... it might've been all about tea and muffins when charles d*ckens was around but it ain't like that no more, homies!

have a look at this story that b.e.t. did on rap in the uk...

03-26-2007, 08:29 PM         #165
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, mans talkin like 70% of U.S rap aint garbage. "i got ur bi*ch on my d*ck n a gun in my hand/ while all can i think is how to bag them grams" - generic concept used by most U.S rappers.

P.S
Tea is actually an asian drink, we jus happen to like it.

Last edited by choong; 03-26-2007 at 08:34 PM..
 03-27-2007, 08:35 AM         #166
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrisvee said:
you yanks need to seckle cos you're embarrassing yourselves! let me put it like this... i'm not the biggest fan of rock music, but i wouldn't go on some forum and start talking about how all rock singers need to quit! are you dumb?! if you don't "get" what we're doing, then just carry on buying up your lickle 50 cent cd's - cos he's the g-g-g-g-unit - and don't watch what we're doing. alternatively, you could try opening up your tiny little minds a tiny little bit and you could try getting up to the time... it might've been all about tea and muffins when charles d*ckens was around but it ain't like that no more, homies!

have a look at this story that b.e.t. did on rap in the uk...

nice video, i've never seen it 7:45 onwards is the truth.
 05-02-2007, 03:37 AM         #167
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Klashnekoff
Phi-Life Cypher
Task Force
Sway
Professor Green
Manage
Delegates Of Culture
Foreign Beggars
Dizzee Rascal
Tommy Evans
Blak Twang
Kano
Skinnyman
Roots Manuva.

To name a few. ALl of them are dope. I don't think i know any UK Hip-Hop that ain't the dogs bollocks (minus anything on Channel U )
How long will this ignorant yanks keep undermining uk hip-hop prolly cos theyre scared this sh*t might blow up. We dont disrespect US Hip-Hop even tho most of that sh*t is wack nowadays. Whats the point in negativity
 05-03-2007, 01:41 PM         #168
garethnurden88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's more than ONE british accent by the way...

ENGLISH
WELSH
SCOTTISH
IRISH
plus accents within each region

yankee pricks:D
 11 years ago '06        #169
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
comedy...
 05-03-2007, 09:46 PM         #170
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothin bout this site is hip-hop so its hard to take anything serious.. yall have dip set and lil wayne avys? shoot ya self if u got lil wayne or dipset in ur avy..1 here is a sway zshare ....

05-03-2007, 11:22 PM         #171
heavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4GET THE BS
G.PARKES "TO THE TOP"

[IMG][/IMG]

05-08-2007, 03:21 AM         #172
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
underground rappers from the UK got ill joints.

But its sad that rappers like lady sovereign and the street are on commercial level ...
 05-10-2007, 01:16 PM         #173
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrisvee said:
Real talk from that nasty Crew breh bout Americans.
 11 years ago '06        #174
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662
 Miccey said:
LOL...people need to know the difference between UKHH and another genre they have which is Grime..UKHH is nice...they got Klashnekoff, Doc Brown, Lowkey, Tor, Baby Blu, Sway, Example, Professor Green, and etc...

Grime is mostly sh*t but it has some good artists like: Kano, Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, Ms. Dynamite, Wretch 32, D Double E, JME, Skepta, Frisco
Their accent has nothing to do with it...good music is good music no matter where you're from...people need to stop being stupid.

But whoever said Lady Sov and Lethal Bizzle, lool...no they suck.
Oh sh*t u just hipped me to some game. I didnt even know there was such a genre called Grime. I thought all UK hip hop had that sound cause you guys have a strong garage (is that what its called??) background in general. Dang, so Dizzee is a grime artist. I like that song "Sirenz". And his accent is thick then a motha

Well, i guess i better do some homework. And stop acting like the what you see on TV speaks for the whole American hip hop community. U gotta understand the 50 cents and Snoop Dogs and Jay-Zs of USA HH exist on a different, yet simultaneous world as the The Roots, Mos Defs, Juices and ________<insert your favorite "underground" rapper of USA HH.
 11 years ago '05        #175
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
^
Dude, the UK heads on here perfectly comprehend the state of the "US Hip Hop community". That's not an issue.

While clearly most Yanks here have no clue about foreign music - that goes for UK Hip Hop & French Hip Hop etc, to rock & roll & indie music etc. All "foreign" to these kids & remember, xenophobia thrives in the US.
 05-17-2007, 02:42 PM         #176
THELEGENDKILLER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grime>>>>>>>>>Hip Hop

Skepta, D Double, Wiley, fu*k it the whole of newhem generals & Roll Deep even half the Movement are more talented than any usa rapper.

dont get grime mistaken with UK Hip Hop uk hip hop is terrible always has been and always will be.
 05-18-2007, 04:11 AM         #177
garethnurden88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yanks probably just hate our music coz they think its too different to theirs...its coz our music has the sound of garage (used to be the best), n now we got grime n it all just sounds exactly the same to yanks...it aint made for their ears so they aint interested n jus talk sh*t bout it..
 05-21-2007, 10:52 PM         #178
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garethnurden88 said:
yanks probably just hate our music coz they think its too different to theirs...its coz our music has the sound of garage (used to be the best), n now we got grime n it all just sounds exactly the same to yanks...it aint made for their ears so they aint interested n jus talk sh*t bout it..
no cause heaps of "yanks" (as u poms call them) love aussie hip-hop , but they think U.K hip-hop sux , why?, because it does and that grime sh*t is an embarresment to the word "music", complete crap.
 11 years ago '04        #179
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
 play107 said:
no cause heaps of "yanks" (as u poms call them) love aussie hip-hop , but they think U.K hip-hop sux , why?, because it does and that grime sh*t is an embarresment to the word "music", complete crap.
^^ Couldn't argee more

Word I've heard a couple of Aussie hiphop song and they were pretty good. But I for some reason just don't feel UK hiphop. And Yes That Grime sh*t is 100% a.ss cheeks and always will be.
 05-25-2007, 04:46 AM         #180
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
Create a thread asking the yanks what they think about Oz hip hop and they'll say the same thing

Don't get caught up thinking they respect what you're doing out there. Americans hate on EVERYTHING not American.

Fact

Edit - And lol at you saying UK hip hop sucks when you have a sig saying support the Oz and NZ request thread... Kiwi rap, give me a fu*king break; you lose all credibility on rap music for that sig

Second Edit - And SMFH at acting like Brits or 'poms' are the only ones who use the word yank. Be realistic, everyone outside of America refers to Americans as yanks, even people who don't speak English use that word. You acting like your fellow Australians don't use the word as much as us Brits is disgusting, you're a disgrace to Australia

Last edited by r a n c i d; 05-25-2007 at 07:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy