Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2007, 04:13 AM         #121
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uk hip hop i doubt is gonna leave the UK... rest of the world aint feelin that grime, garage, dizzie or klash stuff...

Foreign Beggars and Sway prolly the only exceptions...
 03-21-2007, 04:18 AM         #122
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suck a d*ck with aids on the tip.

UK Hip-Hop is it's own style.

UK Hop-Hop = Underground US Hip-hop obviously you mainstream heads won't like it because you don't care about knowledge and lyricism.

Universal Soldiers - War Soldiers & Crime, Politix + Life > any bullsh*t being releases in USA since 2000

Can any US emcee be compared to Kashmere?

How about Professor Green, I bet he can own most US emees in a battle

No mention of Braintax

american rap is dumbed down, rapping about nonsense, stupidity, ghost ride the whip

get thizz hyphy and all that crap

Klashnekoff, Kyza, Skriblah Danga pretty much suprass US emcees on all levels
 11 years ago '06        #123
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
LMAO.. professor green is a fu*king joke.. along with the rest of your fellow rappers.. british jiberish is crap
 11 years ago '05        #124
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
fu*k 'UK Hip-Hop'. Straight up.
 03-21-2007, 04:30 AM         #125
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
LMAO.. professor green is a fu*king joke.. along with the rest of your fellow rappers.. british jiberish is crap
Shouldn't you be smoking pcp and listening to dj screw right now?

Turn the pc off you shouldn't be on the internet with your ignorance.

Speak spanish if you don't like English.
 03-21-2007, 12:16 PM         #126
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL Americans definately lost in this thread
 11 years ago '06        #127
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
LOL Americans definately lost in this thread
I don't know how Americans lost.. the way i see it i just gotta play one track from some sh*tty rapper you guys call artist and its over. no need to say more. your fu*king garbage.
 03-21-2007, 03:58 PM         #128
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
I don't know how Americans lost.. the way i see it i just gotta play one track from some sh*tty rapper you guys call artist and its over. no need to say more. your fu*king garbage.
Take a name of rappers from the list i put up and tell me any the guys i named are whack and it's just proving you know nothing on hip hop.

America lost because you were talking about accents and drinking tea and sh*t that's irrelivent in Hip Hop. I think rappers from houston talk like twats; doesn't stop some of them being good artists.

Fact is UK got plenty of sick artists if you bothered to look. I can turn on MTV now and say American Hip Hop is whack because of guys like 50 cent and Young Jeezy... But that would be ignorant on my part, because the american underground scene is booming. The same way British mainstream garbage, but the underground scene is on fire

The bottom line is the majority of Americans in here running their gums in here have no real respect for Hip Hop. You just think because you're yanks and hip Hop started there that you're up on it, but you aren't.

Is America better than England in terms of Hip hop? Absoloubtly. That doesn't change the fact England got ample sick artists.

I'd take a guy like Lowkey who speaks truth over 99.5% of American rappers who gwan about there money, cars and hoes
 11 years ago '06        #129
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
50 cent and young jeezy? name one uk rapper who has outsold them please....

dont worry ill wait
 03-21-2007, 05:07 PM         #130
WS1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^so by your logic 50 cent is the greatest rapper ever since he has sold more than most people...
you really are a fool...i think you need to go back to school

Last edited by WS1; 03-22-2007 at 12:43 PM..
 03-21-2007, 05:44 PM         #131
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
typical yank, saying brits sound funny, dont they realise they sound like redneck hicks? and the blacks sound like hicks without an education
 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM         #132
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
50 cent and young jeezy? name one uk rapper who has outsold them please....

dont worry ill wait
What do record sales have to do with talent? Look at US artists like Apathy or Pharoah Monche they aren't pushing many units; it doesn't mean they're lesser artists.

When your only argument is records sales then you've seriously lost... making yourself look stupid now
 11 years ago '06        #133
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 r a n c i d said:
What do record sales have to do with talent? Look at US artists like Apathy or Pharoah Monche they aren't pushing many units; it doesn't mean they're lesser artists.

When your only argument is records sales then you've seriously lost... making yourself look stupid now
:applause:
 03-21-2007, 05:50 PM         #134
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

first it was because brits sound funny, now its because rap isnt that big in the UK so it doesnt sell much....whats next? lol...
 03-21-2007, 05:52 PM         #135
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
first it was because brits sound funny, now its because rap isnt that big in the UK so it doesnt sell much....whats next? lol...
It's because we all live in castles, sipping tea and munching on crumpets
 03-21-2007, 05:55 PM         #136
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
It's because we all live in castles, sipping tea and munching on crumpets
haha....who wouldnt wanna live in a castle? i wish i did...proof that americans are idiots when they say living in a castles a bad thing
 11 years ago '06        #137
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
lol. what do record sells have to do with talent? IDK U TELL ME MOTHER fu*kER???? Dumb fu*ks act like the two don't relate... all you people have is excuses and more excuses. lmao. go hunt some crocodile.
 11 years ago '05        #138
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 LearnToSpell said:
haha....who wouldnt wanna live in a castle? i wish i did...proof that americans are idiots when they say living in a castles a bad thing
Some Americans "don't believe in castles".
 03-21-2007, 11:06 PM         #139
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
lol. what do record sells have to do with talent? IDK U TELL ME MOTHER fu*kER???? Dumb fu*ks act like the two don't relate... all you people have is excuses and more excuses. lmao. go hunt some crocodile.
Sales mean nothing. Avril Lavigne can sell records,The Spice girls sold records, 50 cent sells records.

They're all trash.

If you honestly believe that to be an excuse on my part then you are a certified idiot.

And no; money and talent have no corrolation.... AT ALL
 03-22-2007, 11:31 AM         #140
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just had 2 scones, lets all laugh at the scone eating, top hat wearing, tea drinking, english speaking brit.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy