NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2007, 04:30 PM         #101
WS1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
the day i see a england guy rapping on mtv or bet hip hop will officially be dead.
well fool...

Sway was rapping with saigon and remy ma on the BET awards
And Dizzee rascal shared the stage with Pharrell and Justin Timberlake at the MTV awards

i think you need to go back to school
 11 years ago '04        #102
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
Not so much an "excuse", as a fact used to highlight the ignorance of certain detractors.

And no, all athe accents don't sound the same to foreigners; there are plenty of Dutch, Germans, Australians, Canadians, South Africans, even Yanks who are aware of many of the variations - if YOU don't know the difference then that's your problem.
Also, to clarify, the idea that all the accents sound the same to whoever is more of a slight on them than it is Brits.

Anyway, carry on your trivial little life where the Queen sounds the same as someone from Cardiff, or Glasgow, or better yet, someone who usually speaks Gaelic.

let's jus start this off by saying i was playing when i said accents sound the same since i do know the distinctions between each European country's language, i even speak some, and congrats to those of you who are able to distinguish between particular UK accents as well, great for you..........but not in hip-hop. does it still change the fact that you sound like austin powers rappin about selling dope and getting bi*ches? so what if UK accents do sound different, it still doesn't change the connotations your accent holds, like jame's bond, austin powers, or that cup from Beauty and the Beast. i still concur those fu*kin accents jus throw it off so much....its not your fault its not our fault its jus how ppl in the u.s. have been conditioned to believe that rap is supposed to sound angry and english accents always sound chipper...we as fans aren't being exclusive it's jus that most of us were taught to be culturally biased, even in hip-hop

Last edited by namean; 03-20-2007 at 04:50 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #103
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Mysonne said:
Cuz Gunit don't like someone you don't like them. Are you serious or just joking? You got beef with with Oprah too, serious question?
the fu*k is u talkin about? i been hatin on Cam'Ron and the Dips ever since i started postin on here as Birdman37. check my posts. i've clowned Cam'Ron for his nursery rhyme a.ss sh*t since 2005 lol.

*edit* but fu*k oprah too. u aint see how she did Luda back when they was promotin Crash. man fu*k that fat ho.
 11 years ago '05        #104
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 namean said:
when i said accent, i thought you meant all the uk accents not all european accents cuz i know what fu*kin german, french, dutch, and russian sounds like but i thought u meant variations on the british accents in which only the british would only be the ones to notice its differences. but if ur talkin about the ENTIRE european rap scene being wack, i still concur since those fu*kin accents jus throw it off so much....its not your fault its not our fault its jus how ppl in the u.s. have been conditioned to believe that rap is supposed to sound angry and english accents always sound chipper...that's jus how it is
I never said ANYTHING about what Dutch or German sounds like; learn English, little man.

Totally negated your own post.
 11 years ago '04        #105
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
at the end of the day...

uk rap is probably better than american rap... london > america...

what do a bunch of country american motherfu*kers know about anyything... speaking a language which doesnt belong to them
 11 years ago '06        #106
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Them accents is corny as hell plus the subject matter isn't genuine. The Americans evolved their rap into something from it being already part of the culture. The British saw and heard there rap only from cassettes but there was never a real hip hop movement like the US. In the 80s, NYC was a hip hop city. Slaves used to rap. H. "Rap" Brown, got his name for rapping back in the 1960s.

British is corny because they don't know how to make their voice not sound stupid when they spit.
 11 years ago '05        #107
DY17 
space
space
$591 | Props total: 1 1
 illathruz said:
Them accents is corny as hell plus the subject matter isn't genuine. The Americans evolved their rap into something from it being already part of the culture. The British saw and heard there rap only from cassettes but there was never a real hip hop movement like the US. In the 80s, NYC was a hip hop city. Slaves used to rap. H. "Rap" Brown, got his name for rapping back in the 1960s.

British is corny because they don't know how to make their voice not sound stupid when they spit.
the most pathetic post ever seen on boxden you americans think you are the massive creators of hip hop get outa here since when was hip hop about how it sounds like and accents and sh*t if the person got skills id even hear a chinese rapper spit if he got the skills to do it and if its nice now arrogant people like you dont like uk hip hop cause you think we have copied your american style which is dumb and some of the best artists from uk are far better then any of ur american rappers SWAY > half of the american rappers out there, and if you havent heard of him actually go and listen to his tracks before you make any judgements and stop hatin on the uk hip hop because not only you make yourself like a fool but its just funny how retarded people can be when posting on the internet
 11 years ago '06        #108
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
God Bless the Queen...
 11 years ago '05        #109
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 illathruz said:

I know you're a bonafide idiot but I'll humour you a minute:

- on the whole, the subject matter of UK rappers is infinitely more "genuine" than their Yankee counterparts; & that's not even near debatable.

- you know the fathers of the explosion of that "culture"? Yeah, go run ask them where Hip Hop's thriving; Melle Mel, Kurtis Blow, Flash, Crazy Legs, KRS, Chuck etc, all these dudes will tell you Hip Hop is stalling in the States but blooming in Europe. Dudes here know history & rapping hasn't cast a shadow over the other elements.

- again, you yapping about cassettes & tapes; talk about breaking in the street, graff' all over cities, elite DJs &, particularly of late, dope rappers. Go ask Melle Mel son.

- understand that millions of people think Yanks sound stupid as fu*k, rapping or not, so trying that point is moot.
 11 years ago '05        #110
DY17 
space
space
 pa_general said:
God Bless the Queen...
would be more like god bless america after what has happened to them in recent times
 11 years ago '06        #111
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
lol @ these Great Britain "Cheeerrrriiiooooo" Butler suit wearing a.ss n*ggaz calling americans "Yanks".
 11 years ago '06        #112
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- you know the fathers of the explosion of that "culture"? Yeah, go run ask them where Hip Hop's thriving; Melle Mel, Kurtis Blow, Flash, Crazy Legs, KRS, Chuck etc, all these dudes will tell you Hip Hop is stalling in the States but blooming in Europe. Dudes here know history & rapping hasn't cast a shadow over the other elements.
just cuz them n*ggas knew what was hot 20 years ago don't mean they do know. All then n*ggaas you listed is wack not. Look, the US Black Americans dictate hip hop and yall Japanese, British, or Belgian rappers need to get Black American approval before yall can expect us to feel you. You can't shove british hip hop down nobody's throat cus you can't force somebody to like what they don't like.
 11 years ago '05        #113
DY17 
space
space
 pa_general said:
lol @ these Great Britain "Cheeerrrriiiooooo" Butler suit wearing a.ss n*ggaz calling americans "Yanks".
americans are yanks you cant hide from the fact but yeh uk hip hop is still big and no matter what the american people got to say its gonna be big and gonna be world wide known soon
 11 years ago '06        #114
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 pa_general said:

I don't even know if thats a diss or how i should respond
 11 years ago '05        #115
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 illathruz said:
just cuz them n*ggas knew what was hot 20 years ago don't mean they do know. All then n*ggaas you listed is wack not. Look, the US Black Americans dictate hip hop and yall Japanese, British, or Belgian rappers need to get Black American approval before yall can expect us to feel you. You can't shove british hip hop down nobody's throat cus you can't force somebody to like what they don't like.
The dudes I listed embody Hip Hop; sorry little man.

And no, nobody gives a fu*k about your idea of "Black American approval"; "Black Americans" tend to be loathed by other "black" people & "Americans" tend to be loathed by other people, in general.
 11 years ago '07        #116
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
LOL @ these americans sayin england "stole" hip hop when we gave them the English language they rap in. fu*k outta here.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 03-20-2007 at 07:07 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #117
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
lol. i challenge you to a tea party!!
 03-20-2007, 11:31 PM         #118
-Devil[x]Dog- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total: