ALL British rappers need to quit now

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2007, 09:07 AM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roots Manuva, Skinnyman, Lowkey, Klashnekoff, Kyza, Yungun, Doc Brown, Kano, Plan B, Akala, Shameless, Reveal, Dubbledge, Mystro, Jehst, Chester P, Blade, Mongo, Genesis Elijah, Kano etc etc are all class acts. Now obviously Brits aren't on the level of America due to the size of America and the fact you have hundreds times more artists... But to deny Britain of its talent would make you an American or an ignoramous... If anyone can tell me the difference between those please let me know

As for the people saying you can't tell the accents apart. That's the ignorance Americans get stick for... You seriously must have the IQ of four if you cannot tell 2 Brits voices apart. It's almost as dumb as saying all whites look the same, or all blacks look the same
 11 years ago '06        #82
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
jesus man,

i can't stnad it when some ignorant dudes from the states talk reckless about uk hip hop when they know very little about it or who is nice on the mic.

just like in the us a lot of the bigger stars of uk hip hop are garbage, but theirs a lesser known contingent of emcees that would truely rip a lot of the us rappers.

such as

jehst (raps like nas circa '94, i aint even gotta tel y'all what that is)
kano (one of the nicest ever period not just in the uk)
sway (even lupe fiasco thinks this guys nice, checkt the funk flex interview)
klashnekoff (fu*king amazing)

TOO NAME A FEW!

fu*k THE IGNORANT BASTARD THAT MADE THIS THREAD, AND fu*k ALL Y'ALL THAT ARE DISSING UK HIP HOP BUT AINT GOT A fu*kING CLUE WHAT Y'ALL TAKING ABOUT.
 11 years ago '04        #83
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 bishop19 said:
jesus man,

i can't stnad it when some ignorant dudes from the states talk reckless about uk hip hop when they know very little about it or who is nice on the mic.

just like in the us a lot of the bigger stars of uk hip hop are garbage, but theirs a lesser known contingent of emcees that would truely rip a lot of the us rappers.

such as

jehst (raps like nas circa '94, i aint even gotta tel y'all what that is)
kano (one of the nicest ever period not just in the uk)
sway (even lupe fiasco thinks this guys nice, checkt the funk flex interview)
klashnekoff (fu*king amazing)

TOO NAME A FEW!

fu*k THE IGNORANT BASTARD THAT MADE THIS THREAD, AND fu*k ALL Y'ALL THAT ARE DISSING UK HIP HOP BUT AINT GOT A fu*kING CLUE WHAT Y'ALL TAKING ABOUT.
Yo. Rancid just put me up on that Klashnekoff and that sh*t is FIRE! fu*k every rapper. He's nice as sh*t. Sway is nice too. I've only really heard "Flo Fashion" though.

Anyone know where I can get these Klashnekoff mixtapes/albums? All my usual torrent sites aren't really seeding these.
 03-20-2007, 09:40 AM         #84
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Yo. Rancid just put me up on that Klashnekoff and that sh*t is FIRE! fu*k every rapper. He's nice as sh*t. Sway is nice too. I've only really heard "Flo Fashion" though.

Anyone know where I can get these Klashnekoff mixtapes/albums? All my usual torrent sites aren't really seeding these.
I'll upload his old album and terra firma mixtape to the uk section of itsbx in couple hours

Hard to get them online... I uploaded Lowkey Key to the game 1, 2 and 3. They're classic mixtapes too, shud still be workin, somewhere in uk section

Sways alright; his voice irritating after a while though
 03-20-2007, 09:58 AM         #85
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Not so much an "excuse", as a fact used to highlight the ignorance of certain detractors.

And no, all athe accents don't sound the same to foreigners; there are plenty of Dutch, Germans, Australians, Canadians, South Africans, even Yanks who are aware of many of the variations - if YOU don't know the difference then that's your problem.
Also, to clarify, the idea that all the accents sound the same to whoever is more of a slight on them than it is Brits.

Anyway, carry on your trivial little life where the Queen sounds the same as someone from Cardiff, or Glasgow, or better yet, someone who usually speaks Gaelic.
Alot of Americans can't tell an English accent from an Australian one aswell. They're always trying to tell me i'm Australian. Infact some of them don't even know which country is which

Some kid once walked up to me in a bar in spain or greece or one of the two and asked me if i was English; i said yes... he said "G'day mate" and walked off laughing to himself
 11 years ago '06        #86
bishop19 
space
space
ge the klashnekoff and terra frima sh*t from you can get most albums/mixtapes from there
 03-20-2007, 10:11 AM         #87
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bishop19 said:
ge the klashnekoff and terra frima sh*t from you can get most albums/mixtapes from there
Yeah but don't get tussle with the beast; sh*t is garbage for klash

sh*t i never heard of this site; they got terra firma tapes and everything

I think my brother got Kano-Beats and bars off that site... sick tape/album

*goes on downloading spree*
 03-20-2007, 10:14 AM         #88
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The piece of sh*t site is telling me i need that itunes garbage
 11 years ago '06        #89
dperkins64 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
its cool that the art has went tha far and sure these people are playing catch up the grunge scene= rap game is up and coming.
 03-20-2007, 10:40 AM         #90
S-A-K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read the sig

rodney P >>> uk hip hop
 11 years ago '05        #91
samdoh 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 BTiZZLe said:
the day i see a england guy rapping on mtv or bet hip hop will officially be dead.
dizzee rascals single was on bet so go fu*k yaself
 03-20-2007, 10:45 AM         #92
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samdoh said:
No wonder Yanks thing Brit Hip Hop is garbage when they're letting guys like Dizzee on their Tv's
 11 years ago '06        #93
bishop19 
space
space
rancid you don't need itunes i'm sure. you just sign up and download, i think you defo have to sign up though. i've been downloading from there for about 6 months, they got ad uk sh*t on there even some of the jehst stuff i couldn't find in the shops
 03-20-2007, 10:58 AM         #94
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah figured it out; just had to register
 11 years ago '06        #95
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 samdoh said:
dizzee rascals on bet? they should keep country singers on cet
 11 years ago '07        #96
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
LOL @ you yanks acting like yall dont have accents purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlease. Why do you think everyone hates americans coz your culture leads you to spew such ignorant crap like this. Klashnekoff, Jehst, Phi-Life Cypher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of tha pop south lean with it sh*t. "God know how we cope walking a thin line between love and hate like a tight
rope". SMH

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 03-20-2007 at 12:47 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #97
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429

skeme & big p _ we serious
 11 years ago '06        #98
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 pa_general said:
props...I just be waiting for the n*ggaz to break out the "Tea and Crimpets"...
Now that was funny

any of ya'll that say just cause a cat is from overseas he can't rap. Ya'll should put 50 shots in the back of your own head.

This is the sam reason when West coast rap was out hitting hard east coast talked trash about how they dont know how to spit. Dirty South is hitting hard and east coast say we cant spit and west coast says we stole their style. Now, overseas rappers is doing there thing, and all of America finally united and says "because you're not from America you can't spit, ya'll stole our style"

What a bunch of f*gs, who can not only think out of the box, but can't even think for yourselves.

Last edited by Dead Prezidents; 03-20-2007 at 03:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #99
biggs 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 8 8
 BTiZZLe said:
the day i see a england guy rapping on mtv or bet hip hop will officially be dead.

Like Slick Rick? Clown.
 11 years ago '04        #100
biggs 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 8 8
 pa_general said:

Lol @ some British n*ggaz talkin about Hip Hop...something that started in the states.

Lol at these Americans talking and typing in a language that started in England. fu*kin d*ck.

For fu*ks sake is it possible for Americans to show some humility or respect for once? All i ever see you guys spout is xenophobic sh*t that really highlights the lack of intelligence you possess and how introverted you are as a nation.

And why is it that you guys think that Brits are insulted by the old 'drink some tea' insults? Brits aren't bothered by it but your so full of yourselves you presume that the whole of Britain is crying about it. Whats makes you think it's so offensive? Again it proves how thoughtless you all are and how your too dense to think of anything mildly amusing or original.

It's no wonder half of the world hates you and the other half just laughs at the sheer stupidity your citizens.

Now i'm expecting some unoriginal prick who can hardly string two words together let alone spell correctly to come and throw 'insults' at me like .........

'You Brits are f*gs', 'Drink some tea' etc etc etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy