ALL British rappers need to quit now

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2007, 10:03 PM         #61
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
the day i see a england guy rapping on mtv or bet hip hop will officially be dead.
Did everybody forget about Slick Rick?
 11 years ago '04        #62
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
lol n*gga go drink some "Royal" tea and stand gaurd infront of the queens Castle with those high a.ss boots that come up to your heart.
that sh*t had me fu*kin dying for real....

What you said is dumb... an accent has nothing to do with skill... I thought skill and lyricism was important to. You can't say it is imposible for a british rapper to have a hot delivery. That would make you ignorant.
with respect to the threadstarter, we ain't sayin british rappers ain't got skill we sayin they sound funny as fu*k....and don't think skill and lyricism are the only components that make success in hip-hop cuz ppl are makin threads daily sayin young jeezy>>>nas, and we all know how lyricism vs. delivery adds to that conflict. and yes, british accents in rap are generally ugly to the american ear becuz hip hop originated here....hearing uk rappers is like hearing hillbillies read shakespeare

Last edited by namean; 03-19-2007 at 10:16 PM..
 03-19-2007, 10:27 PM         #63
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 namean said:
that sh*t had me fu*kin dying for real....

with respect to the threadstarter, we ain't sayin british rappers ain't got skill we sayin they sound funny as fu*k....and don't think skill and lyricism are the only components that make success in hip-hop cuz ppl are makin threads daily sayin young jeezy>>>nas and dipset>>>wu-tang, and we all know how lyricism vs. delivery adds to the conflict. and yes, british accents do fu*k up a hot delivery when listened to by americans.
I'm not even from Europe... and I think SAS > Most of American Dipset...

Their accent > St. Louis accent IMO and > some Southern accents IMO.

I'm just saying keep an open mind. I didn't think I could get into British rap either, but some of it is pretty decent. Saying all british rappers fu*k up a hot delivery with their accent IS straight ignorant.

..and when you say:

"with respect to the threadstarter, we ain't sayin british rappers ain't got skill"

The title of the thread is:

"ALL British rappers need to quit now"
 11 years ago '05        #64
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 namean said:
british accents in rap are generally ugly to the american ear becuz hip hop originated here....
Besides UK rappers not giving a fu*k about your "ear", I'd like to mention how unlikely it is that you've consciously encountered even a handful of the varying British accents that exist - prove me wrong & name which ones you've heard in a rap.
 03-19-2007, 10:47 PM         #65
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROOTS MANUVA >>> anyone in or affiliated with Dipset.
 03-19-2007, 11:31 PM         #66
Twista2k4uk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-19-2007, 11:37 PM         #67
Twista2k4uk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can understand why people outside of england would find a lot of the uk hip hop wack tho to be honest. we do have a lot of sh*tty rappers but there are a few dope emcees if you actually give them a chance
 11 years ago '04        #68
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
i find it funny that uk ppl tryna stand up for their rappers usin the cheezy "there are different accents" excuse...sh*t sounds ALL the same to someone who isn't from there, no one gives a fu*k what type of accent u got cuz only uk ppl can tell the difference....and as for some uk rappers being talented and some not, i feel like yeah i have given the uk rap population a chance....i honestly don't see what the big hype about professor green is....take away his accent and he is the biggest eminem wannabe on the planet, so he is still wack since his delivery is unoriginal....lady sov ain't nuthin to get all excited about, her rhymes are like reading dr. seuss books...most ppl on here only say uk rappers suck cuz rap is a.ssociated to bad behavior and english accents are a.ssociated to tea time, but honestly if u sound like mutherfu*kin austin powers, you better have some of the dopest lyrics to hit the scene cuz thats how it is in rap.....

Last edited by namean; 03-19-2007 at 11:59 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #69
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
 samdoh said:
any uk rapper > cam nuff said
lol gotta agree with that but that aint sayin much.
 03-20-2007, 12:43 AM         #70
Miccey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL...people need to know the difference between UKHH and another genre they have which is Grime..UKHH is nice...they got Klashnekoff, Doc Brown, Lowkey, Tor, Baby Blu, Sway, Example, Professor Green, and etc...

Grime is mostly sh*t but it has some good artists like: Kano, Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, Ms. Dynamite, Wretch 32, D Double E, JME, Skepta, Frisco

Their accent has nothing to do with it...good music is good music no matter where you're from...people need to stop being stupid.

But whoever said Lady Sov and Lethal Bizzle, lool...no they suck.
 11 years ago '04        #71
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman's Back said:
lol gotta agree with that but that aint sayin much.
Cuz Gunit don't like someone you don't like them. Are you serious or just joking? You got beef with with Oprah too, serious question?
 11 years ago '04        #72
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 dumb_ass23 said:
Did everybody forget about Slick Rick?
i think soo........sway is pretty nice too i heard tha sh*t he did with chamillionaire and some other sh*t
 03-20-2007, 02:43 AM         #73
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
What about Dipset Europe????? Your team promotes it...
LMAO another Dipset groupie SONNED... tooo easy.
 11 years ago '06        #74
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
lol. this sh*t is funny.. i might of got a lil carried away earlier but yeah they just sound funny..
 03-20-2007, 03:54 AM         #75
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
How are you repping Dipset and you don't know SAS? You fu*king kiddie a.ss poser.
u d*ckhead i know who he is but i only heard 1 song from em. i rep the set all day. plus ur a fu*ken clown with the dipset logo in ur avy and ur reppin hations. fu*ken sh*tbag:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #76
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 namean said:
i find it funny that uk ppl tryna stand up for their rappers usin the cheezy "there are different accents" excuse...sh*t sounds ALL the same to someone who isn't from there
Not so much an "excuse", as a fact used to highlight the ignorance of certain detractors.

And no, all athe accents don't sound the same to foreigners; there are plenty of Dutch, Germans, Australians, Canadians, South Africans, even Yanks who are aware of many of the variations - if YOU don't know the difference then that's your problem.
Also, to clarify, the idea that all the accents sound the same to whoever is more of a slight on them than it is Brits.

Anyway, carry on your trivial little life where the Queen sounds the same as someone from Cardiff, or Glasgow, or better yet, someone who usually speaks Gaelic.
 03-20-2007, 08:44 AM         #77
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of smh at Americans insulting British rappers then saying SAS is good. Are you guys serious?
 11 years ago '04        #78
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Mysonne said:
@ you really saying any of those people are nice.

Lady Sovereign? Floetry? Dizzee Rascal? fucc out of here
They don't suck. Lady Sov, well she's more "commercial-pop" anyway, she's getting sales and spins. When did Floetry ever suck? Maybe as lyricists, but that fat bi*ch can sing. And Dizzee? Whatever, I like that n*gga. "Stand Up Tall" is my sh*t.

The music scene is huge and these n*ggaz from the UK are on it. I'm getting tired of these same old n*ggaz out here raping about crack and guns. It's old and boring. The UK brings some interesting production and slang to the game. Open your minds and stop being Philistines.
 11 years ago '04        #79
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
u d*ckhead i know who he is but i only heard 1 song from em. i rep the set all day. plus ur a fu*ken clown with the dipset logo in ur avy and ur reppin hations. fu*ken sh*tbag:finger:
LMAO. You know S.A.S is two people right? They're brothers you jackass. And you only heard one song from them? What the fu*k kind of Dipset fan are you? You're disrespecting them and yourself. You're a piece of sh*t.

I'm a clown because I rep my nationality? fu*king idiot.
 03-20-2007, 08:58 AM         #80
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killacam is a 15 year old kid, anything he says is invalid

anyone saying they should quit is a dumb fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy