Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #241
send/to/da/ends 
space
space
$446 | Props total: 1 1
:D
 dappadonman said:
slick rick = real hiphop

btizzle = wasteman hater
!!!DEVLIN!!!! you lot are d*ck headz,,,:applause:
get on youtube.
 10 years ago '06        #242
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
Thing is nobody will care or remember your forgotten genre of hip hop in 20 years.

i really dont give a sh*t about what any of you say to me or about the topic.

and stop riding slick rick's d*ck!!
 10 years ago '05        #243
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
You mean ANOTHER 20 years, right? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '07        #244
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 bishop19 said:
I hate it when ignorant n*ggas run off at the mouth about sh*tthey don't know about.

What y'all should have done was just ignore this prick BtiZZLe cuz there's no point in arguing with fools.

UK heads know the truth

jehst, sway, lewis parker, klashnekoff etc....
:applause: Ignorant yanks who dont even know what they talking about,they Listen to one UK artist like Dizzee Rascal and think they can judge the whole UK Get the fu*k outta here wiv that bullsh*t...
 10 years ago '06        #245
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
This section is about as dead as the genre itself

lmao
 10 years ago '07        #246
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 BTiZZLe said:
This section is about as dead as the genre itself

lmao
Your f*g**t a.ss keepin it alive tho
 10 years ago '07        #247
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
This section is dead cus only 0.999 percent of bx isnt american u retard
 09-02-2007, 10:45 AM         #248
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The UK Thread is on top still.

I want so where it comes in the largest threads.
 10 years ago '06        #249
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
 celphtitled said:
This section is dead cus only 0.999 percent of bx isnt american u retard
Is that you in your avatar

who's retarded now???
 10 years ago '05        #250
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 krish_2k4 said:
not not all but the mojority, yes.
just like you say 'not all, but the majority' of southern hip-hop sucks, the majority of UK rap is a.ss too.........

first you have Grime?? no.

that sh*t is the anthesis of hip-hop to me..........fast flows over noisy a.ss beats, i don't see how that's entertaining........only way i can think that it would be is if i was REALLY drunk, then it's probably make me laugh trying to comprehend what they're saying.....

Sway and Klashnekoff (spelling) are the only two dudes i can listen to, and i'd never pick one of their CDs over any talented rapper from the states.......

i don't like the way British people talk......it annoys the sh*t out of me........i know there's different levels of the accent and subtle differences between them, but to Americans they ALL SOUND THE SAME.........it's like down here, i have a different 'accen't than other members of my family that live 30 minutes away, but if we all took a trip to Chicago nobody would be able to tell the difference........

i can't listen to a British/Scottish/Irish guy rap because their accent annoys me too much..........it's the same with people from Germany, France, Australia...........and even these dudes from down here that don't finish their words (pronouncing the word 'shorty' like 'shaww')..........i can't stand listening to someone saying words completely different than the way i say them.............it annoys the sh*t out of me.........

and i like how people are saying 'Sway > all that snap music'.........yea, that's true..........but Nas > Grime.......taking one of your best and saying they're better than someone else's worst is ridiculous.......there's 100-150 rappers that i'd listen to before i'd go anywhere near a UK album........
 10 years ago '05        #251
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Exodus X13 said:
Gene Simmons is Israeli.

OJ who?

Queen (the band) > America

Pink Floyd > America

Rolling Stones > America

Police > America

Me eating a piece of toast and drinking tea > America
Steve Jobs + Bill Gates creating the operating system your computer is probably running while you're bashing Americans > anything you've stated so far

this is why i've never liked any British person i've ever met in my life........every one of them has acted like their sh*t didn't stink and i owed them something.......one guy got mad because he wanted to buy some 2-way radios and i didn't know how many meters were in 5 miles.........one bi*ch got mad because i wouldn't sell her a cellphone because she didn't have an address in this country.........

every single British person i've encountered has been a complete c*ck........they act like all Americans are scum and all Americans are stuck up and sh*t while they're turning their nose up at a country they've never even been to.........

people keep saying 'America always __________. they need to realize all UK isn't ________________'.........it's like, do you read what you type??? you're saying 'Americans always talk sh*t about things they don't know about. They need to stop generalizing the whole UK as wack.'........am i the only one who see the hypocrisy in that sh*t??? 'Everyone in America is the same. They need to stop ignorantly calling everyone in the UK the same.'.........

the fact is, most rappers EVERYWHERE suck........the reason more rappers from the UK aren't held in high regard is because they don't sound tough........i'm the last dude to say that the way you talk has anything to do with how skilled you are..........but at the same time, if you hear some suburban white kid talking about how he grew up selling crack on 3rd street, are you going to believe him or are you going to tell him to shut his wack mouth???

exactly. the conception of the accent most people a.ssociate with 'British' isn't grimey, it's not tough, it's not a.ssociated with the streets, it's a.ssociated with aristocratic, uppity businessmen and old, shriveled women..........i'm sure there's some dudes in England that would beat me to death with my own arms, but their accent makes me think less about them carrying a Glock and more about them worrying about how far their shares in Microsoft fell.........

it's not that we really think UK rappers are wack, it's that we don't believe them.........their voices make us not believe them.......back to that white kid rapping about selling crack, just because he's from a 3 story house in Wisconsin doesn't mean he's not a stone-cold k!ller, but if all you do is HEAR him talk about it, you're not going to believe.......
 10-10-2007, 04:23 AM         #252
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

Steve Jobs + Bill Gates creating the operating system your computer is probably running while you're bashing Americans > anything you've stated so far

this is why i've never liked any British person i've ever met in my life........every one of them has acted like their sh*t didn't stink and i owed them something.......one guy got mad because he wanted to buy some 2-way radios and i didn't know how many meters were in 5 miles.........one bi*ch got mad because i wouldn't sell her a cellphone because she didn't have an address in this country.........

every single British person i've encountered has been a complete c*ck........they act like all Americans are scum and all Americans are stuck up and sh*t while they're turning their nose up at a country they've never even been to.........

people keep saying 'America always __________. they need to realize all UK isn't ________________'.........it's like, do you read what you type??? you're saying 'Americans always talk sh*t about things they don't know about. They need to stop generalizing the whole UK as wack.'........am i the only one who see the hypocrisy in that sh*t??? 'Everyone in America is the same. They need to stop ignorantly calling everyone in the UK the same.'.........

the fact is, most rappers EVERYWHERE suck........the reason more rappers from the UK aren't held in high regard is because they don't sound tough........i'm the last dude to say that the way you talk has anything to do with how skilled you are..........but at the same time, if you hear some suburban white kid talking about how he grew up selling crack on 3rd street, are you going to believe him or are you going to tell him to shut his wack mouth???

exactly. the conception of the accent most people a.ssociate with 'British' isn't grimey, it's not tough, it's not a.ssociated with the streets, it's a.ssociated with aristocratic, uppity businessmen and old, shriveled women..........i'm sure there's some dudes in England that would beat me to death with my own arms, but their accent makes me think less about them carrying a Glock and more about them worrying about how far their shares in Microsoft fell.........

it's not that we really think UK rappers are wack, it's that we don't believe them.........their voices make us not believe them.......back to that white kid rapping about selling crack, just because he's from a 3 story house in Wisconsin doesn't mean he's not a stone-cold k!ller, but if all you do is HEAR him talk about it, you're not going to believe.......

You're dumb as fu*k.

Why would we be talking about music then you go onto operating systems.

Who created the internet and who created the first programmable processor.

LMAO

Those people > your existence.

Else you would not be typing essays on bullsh*t and be able to voice your ignorance because you are too stupid to to just listen to lyrics and feel the music instead, concentrating on some accents because you can only listen to the same monotone American voices.

And i'm just LMAO @ the accent meaning nobody is hard, tough, gangster or whatever.

You can't be that ignorant.

How the fu*k can a voice make you seem tough, look at the Sicilians/Italians who ran your country, their voices were not deep they didn't sound like fu*king 50 cent or whoever you picture as ultimate gangster.

You have no knowledge on the world and your perceptions are limited.

Stop posting please.
 10-10-2007, 04:36 AM         #253
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ thinking by dissing grime anyone is going to take offence

and LMAO @ thinking we care if you like our music, I nearly spat my drink out when I read that "sounding hard" nonsense because the fact is, UK rap is a hell of alot more factual than US rap.

Also, gotta fu*king laugh at the crappest artist in the Uk getting signed to Def Jam

Last edited by tweedle-; 10-10-2007 at 04:59 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #254
SoloE 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
I love that chick with the cute accent.... I forgot her name though
 10 years ago '07        #255
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Daliff is jus a know it all prick,what makes him think anyone cares about his opinion,UK rappers arnt trying to appeal to f*g**ts like him they make music that appeals to people over here.

and u say most uk rappers suck,how many have u even listened to? Sway isnt the best we have to offer.

Last edited by celphtitled; 10-10-2007 at 07:27 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #256
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 BTiZZLe said:
Is that you in your avatar

who's retarded now???
U are so stupid that R A The Rugged Man,fu*king idiot.
 10-10-2007, 07:59 AM         #257
Guajiro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hiphop aint dead it emigrated

i guess u americans can stick to snappin

^^^not nice is it???
well stop stereotyping....

american hiphop legends depend on international hiphop sales and fans to make a living out of it....ppl that created hiphop arent even respected by the americans....even wu tang have a greater following world wide than they do nationwide.....cmon man even souljaboy goes number 1 while a track with slick rick on it flops(hiphop police w/ cham) ...cmon man
 10 years ago '05        #258
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
daliff, when you say "British", you really mean "English", don't you? I saw you differentiate between "British", "Scottish" & "Irish", so I'm a.ssuming this to be the case.

"most people" don't a.ssociate an English accent with Victorian stereotypes - why? Because most people aren't American. Americans make this a.ssociation. I've never encountered a Dutch person who hears Englishmen like this. Or a French person. Or a German, etc.

And you know all that Caribbean patois Yanks love to mimic?? Let's be honest, they're imitating it because they think Jamaicans are "tough", & Haitians are "tough". You know that sh*t? Yeah, over here, these guys aren't mimicking it - that's what they are; that's what they're from.

And you saying you can't really accept anyone that doesn't sound like you is where everything should have stopped. I might not agree with everything that has been said by others here, but at the end of the day, you basically admitted you're narrow-minded when it comes to accents in rap. And that's fine. But don't try & argue from that stance because it's a lost one. There is no foundation to it. It's over. You're done.

And whether you think it is snobbery or not, there is a big gulf between how much Brits can understand American rap, & how much Yanks can understand British rap. I might miss some little nuances & slick references here & there while listening to Yanks. But you're going to miss pretty much everything a Brit is saying, how they're saying it, why they're saying it, etc - so as much as you'd like to be the guy who doesn't deny real talent, how can you gauge it?

Lastly, let's just remind ourselves of Yank accents - nasal. I am able to differentiate between a number of Yank accents but they all have that nasality in common. And a nasal voice is supposed to be tough? Be serious. Yeah, you can say it's just your version of tough but then, that says a lot about you & your countrymen.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 10-10-2007 at 09:10 AM..
 10-10-2007, 01:01 PM         #259
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

just like you say 'not all, but the majority' of southern hip-hop sucks, the majority of UK rap is a.ss too.........

first you have Grime?? no.

that sh*t is the anthesis of hip-hop to me..........fast flows over noisy a.ss beats, i don't see how that's entertaining........only way i can think that it would be is if i was REALLY drunk, then it's probably make me laugh trying to comprehend what they're saying.....

Sway and Klashnekoff (spelling) are the only two dudes i can listen to, and i'd never pick one of their CDs over any talented rapper from the states.......

i don't like the way British people talk......it annoys the sh*t out of me........i know there's different levels of the accent and subtle differences between them, but to Americans they ALL SOUND THE SAME.........it's like down here, i have a different 'accen't than other members of my family that live 30 minutes away, but if we all took a trip to Chicago nobody would be able to tell the difference........

i can't listen to a British/Scottish/Irish guy rap because their accent annoys me too much..........it's the same with people from Germany, France, Australia...........and even these dudes from down here that don't finish their words (pronouncing the word 'shorty' like 'shaww')..........i can't stand listening to someone saying words completely different than the way i say them.............it annoys the sh*t out of me.........

and i like how people are saying 'Sway > all that snap music'.........yea, that's true..........but Nas > Grime.......taking one of your best and saying they're better than someone else's worst is ridiculous.......there's 100-150 rappers that i'd listen to before i'd go anywhere near a UK album........
newsflash, c*nt. You talk like a bunch of tossers over there in the U.S, half of the time I speak to an American I want to kick the sh*t outta them, cause they speak so annyoing. Shut ya fu*king yap son, UK hip-hop is great. And I'm not from the Uk...
 10 years ago '07        #260
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
:applause: CalcuoCuchicheo "Real Talk" as u yanks wud say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy