ALL British rappers need to quit now

most viewed right now
+209  140
104 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-11-2007, 11:47 AM         #226
Jerzyfam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said
looks at your signature...how do race in the olympics??? is it running, cycling, rowing or swimming...what are you racing? cars
So when a group of people get together and run the 100m dash taht's not considered a race? Silly guy stop reachin.....

06-17-2007, 01:44 PM         #227
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb yanks

11 years ago '06        #228
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 TeK3030 said
This thread still goin? sh*t time to let this fu*ker die.
My thread will never die... this bi*ch took over your beloved UK section and k!lled it.

11 years ago '06        #229
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
I hate it when ignorant n*ggas run off at the mouth about sh*tthey don't know about.

What y'all should have done was just ignore this prick BtiZZLe cuz there's no point in arguing with fools.

UK heads know the truth

jehst, sway, lewis parker, klashnekoff etc....

Last edited by bishop19; 07-21-2007 at 04:19 AM..

11 years ago '04        #230
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
co sign im only feeling slick rick

08-16-2007, 07:07 PM         #231
dappadonman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btizzle is a waste man who cares what you think

slick rick the ruler aka mc ricky blud clart d is from uk
most big boy rappers have mad respect for slick rick

and the dude that said uk rappers copy us rappers
slick rick's La Di Da Di" being covered nearly word-for-word by Snoop Dogg on his 1993 album Doggystyle, and lines from "La Di Da Di" being borrowed by multiple high profile artists. "Children's Story" was also sampled by Montell Jordan for his 1995 hit, "This Is How We Do It", and was also covered by Black Star on their debut album.

08-16-2007, 07:17 PM         #232
dappadonman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btizzle's mum is a texas d*ck sucking champion

11 years ago '05        #233
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 1457 1457
 dappadonman said

slick rick's La Di Da Di" being covered nearly word-for-word by Snoop Dogg on his 1993 album Doggystyle, and lines from "La Di Da Di" being borrowed by multiple high profile artists. "Children's Story" was also sampled by Montell Jordan for his 1995 hit, "This Is How We Do It", and was also covered by Black Star on their debut album.
the whole slick rick ting is just old
slick rick aint start rappin till he went bronx bro

08-16-2007, 07:31 PM         #234
dappadonman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said
the whole slick rick ting is just old
slick rick aint start rappin till he went bronx bro
im just saying he is originally from uk

yea he went to the bronx and done hes thing get me rude boi

11 years ago '05        #235
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 1457 1457
 dappadonman said
im just saying he is originally from uk

yea he went to the bronx and done hes thing get me rude boi
lol me ear yuh starr

08-16-2007, 08:35 PM         #236
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slick rick is from the Uk

It dont matter where he started rapping

11 years ago '06        #237
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
 dappadonman said

blah blah blah shut the fu*k up!!! hahahhaha

YOU people are the ones keeping this thread alive i don't even hardly post in here. i prolly have no more than 7 posts in this thread.. out of how many??

08-17-2007, 10:09 AM         #238
dappadonman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slick rick = real hiphop

btizzle = wasteman hater

11 years ago '05        #239
send/to/da/ends 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 2 2
:D
 dappadonman said
slick rick = real hiphop

btizzle = wasteman hater
!!!DEVLIN!!!! you lot are d*ck headz,,,:applause:
get on youtube.

11 years ago '06        #240
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
Thing is nobody will care or remember your forgotten genre of hip hop in 20 years.

i really dont give a sh*t about what any of you say to me or about the topic.

and stop riding slick rick's d*ck!!

11 years ago '05        #241
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
You mean ANOTHER 20 years, right? :rolleyes:

11 years ago '07        #242
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 47 47
 bishop19 said
I hate it when ignorant n*ggas run off at the mouth about sh*tthey don't know about.

What y'all should have done was just ignore this prick BtiZZLe cuz there's no point in arguing with fools.

UK heads know the truth

jehst, sway, lewis parker, klashnekoff etc....
:applause: Ignorant yanks who dont even know what they talking about,they Listen to one UK artist like Dizzee Rascal and think they can judge the whole UK Get the fu*k outta here wiv that bullsh*t...

11 years ago '06        #243
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
This section is about as dead as the genre itself

lmao

11 years ago '07        #244
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 BTiZZLe said
This section is about as dead as the genre itself

lmao
Your f*g**t a.ss keepin it alive tho

11 years ago '07        #245
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
This section is dead cus only 0.999 percent of bx isnt american u retard

09-02-2007, 10:45 AM         #246
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The UK Thread is on top still.

I want so where it comes in the largest threads.

11 years ago '06        #247
BTiZZLe  OP
space
space
 celphtitled said
This section is dead cus only 0.999 percent of bx isnt american u retard
Is that you in your avatar

who's retarded now???

11 years ago '05        #248
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
 krish_2k4 said
not not all but the mojority, yes.
just like you say 'not all, but the majority' of southern hip-hop sucks, the majority of UK rap is a.ss too.........

first you have Grime?? no.

that sh*t is the anthesis of hip-hop to me..........fast flows over noisy a.ss beats, i don't see how that's entertaining........only way i can think that it would be is if i was REALLY drunk, then it's probably make me laugh trying to comprehend what they're saying.....

Sway and Klashnekoff (spelling) are the only two dudes i can listen to, and i'd never pick one of their CDs over any talented rapper from the states.......

i don't like the way British people talk......it annoys the sh*t out of me........i know there's different levels of the accent and subtle differences between them, but to Americans they ALL SOUND THE SAME.........it's like down here, i have a different 'accen't than other members of my family that live 30 minutes away, but if we all took a trip to Chicago nobody would be able to tell the difference........

i can't listen to a British/Scottish/Irish guy rap because their accent annoys me too much..........it's the same with people from Germany, France, Australia...........and even these dudes from down here that don't finish their words (pronouncing the word 'shorty' like 'shaww')..........i can't stand listening to someone saying words completely different than the way i say them.............it annoys the sh*t out of me.........

and i like how people are saying 'Sway > all that snap music'.........yea, that's true..........but Nas > Grime.......taking one of your best and saying they're better than someone else's worst is ridiculous.......there's 100-150 rappers that i'd listen to before i'd go anywhere near a UK album........

11 years ago '05        #249
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,411 | Props total: 46 46
 Exodus X13 said
Gene Simmons is Israeli.

OJ who?

Queen (the band) > America

Pink Floyd > America

Rolling Stones > America

Police > America

Me eating a piece of toast and drinking tea > America
Steve Jobs + Bill Gates creating the operating system your computer is probably running while you're bashing Americans > anything you've stated so far

this is why i've never liked any British person i've ever met in my life........every one of them has acted like their sh*t didn't stink and i owed them something.......one guy got mad because he wanted to buy some 2-way radios and i didn't know how many meters were in 5 miles.........one bi*ch got mad because i wouldn't sell her a cellphone because she didn't have an address in this country.........

every single British person i've encountered has been a complete c*ck........they act like all Americans are scum and all Americans are stuck up and sh*t while they're turning their nose up at a country they've never even been to.........

people keep saying 'America always __________. they need to realize all UK isn't ________________'.........it's like, do you read what you type??? you're saying 'Americans always talk sh*t about things they don't know about. They need to stop generalizing the whole UK as wack.'........am i the only one who see the hypocrisy in that sh*t??? 'Everyone in America is the same. They need to stop ignorantly calling everyone in the UK the same.'.........

the fact is, most rappers EVERYWHERE suck........the reason more rappers from the UK aren't held in high regard is because they don't sound tough........i'm the last dude to say that the way you talk has anything to do with how skilled you are..........but at the same time, if you hear some suburban white kid talking about how he grew up selling crack on 3rd street, are you going to believe him or are you going to tell him to shut his wack mouth???

exactly. the conception of the accent most people a.ssociate with 'British' isn't grimey, it's not tough, it's not a.ssociated with the streets, it's a.ssociated with aristocratic, uppity businessmen and old, shriveled women..........i'm sure there's some dudes in England that would beat me to death with my own arms, but their accent makes me think less about them carrying a Glock and more about them worrying about how far their shares in Microsoft fell.........

it's not that we really think UK rappers are wack, it's that we don't believe them.........their voices make us not believe them.......back to that white kid rapping about selling crack, just because he's from a 3 story house in Wisconsin doesn't mean he's not a stone-cold k!ller, but if all you do is HEAR him talk about it, you're not going to believe.......

10-10-2007, 04:23 AM         #250
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said

Steve Jobs + Bill Gates creating the operating system your computer is probably running while you're bashing Americans > anything you've stated so far

this is why i've never liked any British person i've ever met in my life........every one of them has acted like their sh*t didn't stink and i owed them something.......one guy got mad because he wanted to buy some 2-way radios and i didn't know how many meters were in 5 miles.........one bi*ch got mad because i wouldn't sell her a cellphone because she didn't have an address in this country.........

every single British person i've encountered has been a complete c*ck........they act like all Americans are scum and all Americans are stuck up and sh*t while they're turning their nose up at a country they've never even been to.........

people keep saying 'America always __________. they need to realize all UK isn't ________________'.........it's like, do you read what you type??? you're saying 'Americans always talk sh*t about things they don't know about. They need to stop generalizing the whole UK as wack.'........am i the only one who see the hypocrisy in that sh*t??? 'Everyone in America is the same. They need to stop ignorantly calling everyone in the UK the same.'.........

the fact is, most rappers EVERYWHERE suck........the reason more rappers from the UK aren't held in high regard is because they don't sound tough........i'm the last dude to say that the way you talk has anything to do with how skilled you are..........but at the same time, if you hear some suburban white kid talking about how he grew up selling crack on 3rd street, are you going to believe him or are you going to tell him to shut his wack mouth???

exactly. the conception of the accent most people a.ssociate with 'British' isn't grimey, it's not tough, it's not a.ssociated with the streets, it's a.ssociated with aristocratic, uppity businessmen and old, shriveled women..........i'm sure there's some dudes in England that would beat me to death with my own arms, but their accent makes me think less about them carrying a Glock and more about them worrying about how far their shares in Microsoft fell.........

it's not that we really think UK rappers are wack, it's that we don't believe them.........their voices make us not believe them.......back to that white kid rapping about selling crack, just because he's from a 3 story house in Wisconsin doesn't mean he's not a stone-cold k!ller, but if all you do is HEAR him talk about it, you're not going to believe.......

You're dumb as fu*k.

Why would we be talking about music then you go onto operating systems.

Who created the internet and who created the first programmable processor.

LMAO

Those people > your existence.

Else you would not be typing essays on bullsh*t and be able to voice your ignorance because you are too stupid to to just listen to lyrics and feel the music instead, concentrating on some accents because you can only listen to the same monotone American voices.

And i'm just LMAO @ the accent meaning nobody is hard, tough, gangster or whatever.

You can't be that ignorant.

How the fu*k can a voice make you seem tough, look at the Sicilians/Italians who ran your country, their voices were not deep they didn't sound like fu*king 50 cent or whoever you picture as ultimate gangster.

You have no knowledge on the world and your perceptions are limited.

Stop posting please.

Home      

most viewed right now
+19online now  61
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  55
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  27
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-16online now  15
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  14
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peeleís upcoming film ďUSĒ; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Messy Marv & Mozzy just dropped Chow Time
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road