ALL British rappers need to quit now

most viewed right now
 67
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Beyonce ETHERS Alcoholic Nas On Twitter
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Saying He Likes Big Butts
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-25-2007, 06:06 AM         #181
THELEGENDKILLER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Grime sucks, go away

No IMO grime is 375894022x better than hip hop but thats just my opinion, but that might be just where im from london and grime is very big here and uk hip hop is unheard of, i personally dont think i could name a uk hip hop artist.
 05-25-2007, 06:08 AM         #182
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grime is the ultimate swagness.
 05-25-2007, 06:16 AM         #183
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THELEGENDKILLER said:
No IMO grime is 375894022x better than hip hop but thats just my opinion, but that might be just where im from london and grime is very big here and uk hip hop is unheard of, i personally dont think i could name a uk hip hop artist.
Then why are you saying UK hip hop is terrible if you can't even name 1 artist?

Grime is like UK's version of hyphy or something, it's kind of embarassing. There's couple of good artists, Kano comes to mind(I'm sure there's some better than him), but that's about as far as it goes.



skit at the end gives a pretty accurate representation of most grime tracks
 05-26-2007, 01:13 PM         #184
garethnurden88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
americans jus hate on anythin outside their country..
just be fair on this subject - GRIME / UK hip hop is intended for the british..so we dont care what the yanks think about it coz its intended for us..so we like it, its our style n we understand it..we can relate to it, but we cant relate to bullsh*t like southern sh*t, so dont hate on our music coz its intended for us, not u..
 05-26-2007, 01:24 PM         #185
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garethnurden88 said:
americans jus hate on anythin outside their country..
just be fair on this subject - GRIME / UK hip hop is intended for the british..so we dont care what the yanks think about it coz its intended for us..so we like it, its our style n we understand it..we can relate to it, but we cant relate to bullsh*t like southern sh*t, so dont hate on our music coz its intended for us, not u..
Grime has nothing to do with Wales so its not "your style"

and Welsh rappers are swag

Stop begging it, Sheep boy.



Last edited by tweedle-; 05-26-2007 at 03:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #186
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
To Alf Stewart boy, you might be too sheltered to know it, but "Yankee" has been popular in South America & Asia for at least a century - & "Yank" is, not surprisingly, just an alternate term for this.

Ever heard of the "Yankee dollar"? If not, Susan Kennedy & Don Fisher haven't been teaching you lot properly.

 05-26-2007, 05:04 PM         #187
MJH84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grime is the unfortunate demise of garage

Bedroom producers laying bass over bass with some other computerised sounds to fit

I can't front there are some Grime tracks and even albums (kano's) that i like

But the majority of the Channel U stuff isn't good. It's too easy for these kids to get a track out, so the market is flooded with rubbish.

Uk Hip Hop is pretty healthy at the moment, it has been terrible at stages but there is a balance between old heads (Ty, Rodney P and others) and newer cats (Akala, Plan B) who are kinda lyrical doing their thing.

As for OZ Hip Hop??? Someone give me some names to check for as I have not heard of any good artists getting a shout out in the US Market, compared to a few Collabo's that have happened between Uk and US artists (Twista and Kray Twinz on a Grime track) and the Dizzee and Wyclef battle a little while ago

I can't make a judgement on the Oz stuff yet, as I haven't heard it - would be interesting to see what it's saying
 05-26-2007, 07:10 PM         #188
leviathanv7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grime is real nice and so is the older garage!!! i mean the head bussas may not respect it but Craig David and Artful dodger have put out some nice sh*t! don't let them little US crossover joints fool ya
 11 years ago '06        #189
BTiZZLe  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
lol, didn't know this thread was still alive.. but yeah just to refresh everyones memory. UK rap is trash. aiight mate.
 05-26-2007, 07:42 PM         #190
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
lol, didn't know this thread was still alive.. but yeah just to refresh everyones memory. UK rap is trash. aiight mate.
Says the guy from the same place as Lil Flip
 11 years ago '06        #191
BTiZZLe  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 tweedle- said:
Says the guy from the same place as Lil Flip
and chamillionaire and z-ro and trae.. you could keep going on and on..
 05-27-2007, 05:13 AM         #192
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BTiZZLe said:
and chamillionaire and z-ro and trae.. you could keep going on and on..
They're the best you can name?
 05-27-2007, 06:57 PM         #193
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

. You acting like your fellow Australians don't use the word as much as us Brits is disgusting, you're a disgrace to Australia


we ain't your "fellow Australians" i think all pommy c*nts are fu*k wits all of ya's can suck a d*ck , you all whinge all the fu*king time every Pom i eva met , whinge whinge whinge whinge, shut the fu*k up , all your rappers suck arse no talent fu*ks , suck a d*ck !!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #194
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 play107 said:
we ain't your "fellow Australians" i think all pommy c*nts are fu*k wits all of ya's can suck a d*ck , you all whinge all the fu*king time every Pom i eva met , whinge whinge whinge whinge, shut the fu*k up , all your rappers suck arse no talent fu*ks , suck a d*ck !!!!!
He said "YOUR fellow Australians", not "my fellow Australians". :rolleyes:

I know you're an angry little chap, but at least attempt to be literate.

It's funny that you struggle with possessive adjectives, when you're so possessive of your victim status.

Now pipe down.
 05-28-2007, 02:01 AM         #195
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
He said "YOUR fellow Australians", not "my fellow Australians". :rolleyes:

I know you're an angry little chap, but at least attempt to be literate.

It's funny that you struggle with possessive adjectives, when you're so possessive of your victim status.

Now pipe down.

your hip-hop fu*king sucks , that grime sh*t is an insult to the music industry much like your whole country.

now shut the fu*k up you pommy c*ck sucking c*nt
 05-28-2007, 03:52 AM         #196
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
your hip-hop fu*king sucks , that grime sh*t is an insult to the music industry much like your whole country.

now shut the fu*k up you pommy c*ck sucking c*nt
We're not talking about grime.

And lol at Brits whining, have you just read your posts? you sounded like you were e-crying.

Run along, you're obviously mildly retarded if you think all British rappers suck
 05-28-2007, 03:56 AM         #197
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And adress my point about Kiwi rap. How can you support those waste guys and sh*t on British rap?

That's like saying Lil Waynes good but Vinnie Paz is whack... smh
 05-28-2007, 09:59 PM         #198
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
your hip-hop fu*king sucks , that grime sh*t is an insult to the music industry much like your whole country.

now shut the fu*k up you pommy c*ck sucking c*nt
cant u read?
 05-29-2007, 12:29 PM         #199
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
cant u read?
What a witty comeback, you think up that by yourself?

What a fu*king sub-human
 05-29-2007, 12:31 PM         #200
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aussie = The same as an English person except you can leave the room without fear of something getting stolen with an Englishman
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
perfect night at the club status
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Old gods have mercy!!!(New WW84 pic)
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
126 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
827 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy