Gladiator Vs. 300

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which is Better
Gladiator 85 45.45%
300 102 54.55%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
10295 pageviews
97 comments

gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 1519 1519
Gladiator Vs. 300

both movies were very action packed and both were sad..but a complete story and more a epic..i will take Gladiator any day of the week.300 was good but was so overhyped.Dont get me wrong i really like 300 but Gladiator sh*ts on it.The f!ght scenes in Gladiator were better,the acting was better,more realistic,etc.Seemed like every dude in 300's body was unreal looking..no way half of those dudes had perfectly sculped bodies.

what you think? im comparing these two only...i dont feel like incorporating Braveheart cuz lets be honest..Braveheart sh*ts on both of these.

97 comments for "Gladiator Vs. 300"

11 years ago '04        #2
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
also to add..did anyone else notice that a lot of the lines they spoke in this movie were so cliche? a lot of them were created by gay a.ss hollywood mo'fos..."tonight we dine in hell" or some sh*t..so cliche n gay.the script doesnt even come close to Gladiator.It seems like people get so drawn into movies that have corny lines,blood splattered f!ght scenes,buff warriors,etc.
 03-18-2007, 06:45 PM         #3
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both AMAZING movies but IMO 300 sh*ts on Gladiator
 11 years ago '04        #4
space
space
thanks for posting..for the people who voted..u should drop some knowledge on your votes..makes the thread stay alive..a thread comparing two great movies shouldnt be ignored.
 03-18-2007, 07:54 PM         #5
Dragonmanny1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
 03-18-2007, 08:24 PM         #6
E.Point 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive seen Gladiator, and it was good. I havent seen 300 yet, but honestly, just from the previews, i dont even need to see 300 to know its better than Gladiator.
 03-18-2007, 08:54 PM         #7
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
out of all the rome type movies i wouldnt place gladiator in my top 5, movie is WEAK..

300 takes 2 sh*ts on gladiator, whipes, flushes, eats a bean burrito then takes another sh*t on it.
 11 years ago '06        #8
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
300 was great, Gladiator was kind of boring at some parts, but 300 stayed good all the way through.
 11 years ago '06        #9
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
 StraightUp99 said:
300 was great, Gladiator was kind of boring at some parts, but 300 stayed good all the way through.
cant say it better than that
 11 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 Styl3s said:
out of all the rome type movies i wouldnt place gladiator in my top 5, movie is WEAK..

300 takes 2 sh*ts on gladiator, whipes, flushes, eats a bean burrito then takes another sh*t on it.

i would have to say your the most critical person im glad i have never met in my life.everytime i read a post by you..your bashing something..lighten up a little dude.saying Gladiator would get sh*tted on like 50 times by 300 is so preposterous.Your nickname is the Great Khali..hes a bum wrestler and a bum a.ss actor...

anything u say i could care less about..

and its amazing that know one has gave me any reason why 300 is better...

Last edited by gunits50cent187; 03-18-2007 at 09:25 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #11
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Gladiator... It was a pretty good movie, but in a lot of parts it got boring, 300 just makes you want to grab some swords, spears, and a shield, join Leonidas in slaughtering some Persians.
 03-18-2007, 09:39 PM         #12
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gladiator All Day.. 300 was too short and didnt have the same emotions as Gladiator... But I do agree Braveheart sh*ts On both of these 2 times over...
 03-18-2007, 09:56 PM         #13
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:

i would have to say your the most critical person im glad i have never met in my life.everytime i read a post by you..your bashing something..lighten up a little dude.saying Gladiator would get sh*tted on like 50 times by 300 is so preposterous.Your nickname is the Great Khali..hes a bum wrestler and a bum a.ss actor...

anything u say i could care less about..

and its amazing that know one has gave me any reason why 300 is better...
1.Obviously you dont get my khali joke, its a inside joke on the wrestling section
2.Gladiator getting sh*tted on 50 times by 300 is my opinion, along with alot oothers

You are glad you have never met me? what would you do? nothing i would snap your neck and for someone who could "care less" about what i say you sure like to argue with me, post complaints about what i say.. but you dont care right? and its amazing how ive yet to see why you think gladiator is better

your one of those kid who thinks pacino is the best actor and scarface is one of the best movies ever right? :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 Styl3s said:
1.Obviously you dont get my khali joke, its a inside joke on the wrestling section
2.Gladiator getting sh*tted on 50 times by 300 is my opinion, along with alot oothers

You are glad you have never met me? what would you do? nothing i would snap your neck and for someone who could "care less" about what i say you sure like to argue with me, post complaints about what i say.. but you dont care right? and its amazing how ive yet to see why you think gladiator is better

your one of those kid who thinks pacino is the best actor and scarface is one of the best movies ever right? :rolleyes:

1.im glad i never met u cuz u seem like a pompous jackass.
2.i just pointed out one of your flaws
3.Gladiator is way more developed story than 300,way better acting,doesnt have 300 gays wit no shirts on,better and realistic f!ghts,etc..i can go on for days..i HEARD the spartans were flaming f*gs back in the day as well.
4.Pacino is not my favorite actor at all.My favorite actor is Robert De Niro..always has always will be.I also like Paul Newman and Steve McQueen.

03-18-2007, 10:18 PM         #15
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You heard spartans were flaming f*gs? ROFLMAOLOL

and correct me if im wrong but there is alot of shirtless guys in gladiator.. wtf is your point? your a huge homophobe?

Better story? really? the story was sh*t, 300 had an epic underdog story and of course it wasnt realistic, its from a graphic novel loosly based on a real event

and you call the arena f!ghts realistic? yeah.. sure.. whatever you say :wink:

you can go on for days with BULLsh*t.. gladiator was pure a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #16
space
space
^its not like im a instinct species..theres more than just me saying the same exact things..i see what i see..i see that 300 is very good but you know what lets throw Gladiator out the mix and add Bravheart..im sure you got something negative to say about that movie...
 11 years ago '07        #17
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
 gunits50cent187 said:
both movies were very action packed and both were sad..but a complete story and more a epic..i will take Gladiator any day of the week.300 was good but was so overhyped.Dont get me wrong i really like 300 but Gladiator sh*ts on it.The f!ght scenes in Gladiator were better,the acting was better,more realistic,etc.Seemed like every dude in 300's body was unreal looking..no way half of those dudes had perfectly sculped bodies.

what you think? im comparing these two only...i dont feel like incorporating Braveheart cuz lets be honest..Braveheart sh*ts on both of these.
Gladiator was way better.. 300 was koo but the f!ght scenes seemd the same for the most part.. like the old movies when they would film a battle at diff angles then cut it up into 3 different scenes! lol
 03-18-2007, 10:58 PM         #18
mvick0772 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gladiator was better for the reason that almost everything was better then 300,
russell crowe play it perfect and the story line was great
 03-18-2007, 11:00 PM         #19
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
^its not like im a instinct species..theres more than just me saying the same exact things..i see what i see..i see that 300 is very good but you know what lets throw Gladiator out the mix and add Bravheart..im sure you got something negative to say about that movie...
only thing i have against the movie is mel gibson, i dont like him as an actor.. but the movie itself no not really.. i honestly never sat through the entire movie never really wanted to but from what i saw i didnt hate just

i just have specific taste.. i hate alot of things that seem to be "popular"

doesnt mean i hate everything

but gladiator.. i hated that movie since it came out, i went in the day it came out on theaters thinking it was gonna be the sh*t want walked out pissed as fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #20
space
space
300 was overhyped..styles u sad u walked out the theatre feeling let down when u saw Gladiator..thats exactly how i felt when 300 ended..real good dont get me wrong but wayyyy overhyped.
Grindhouse has a possibility of being a competitor for the best movie of the year...we will see tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago