Gladiator Vs. 300

most viewed right now
 118
 Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
44 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 88
 Wiz Khalifa's son is a Taylor Swift stan
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside First Look At The Son Goku x adidas ZX500 RM
12 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which is Better
Gladiator 85 45.45%
300 102 54.55%
Voters: 187. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
11033 pageviews
97 comments


gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
Gladiator Vs. 300
 

 
both movies were very action packed and both were sad..but a complete story and more a epic..i will take Gladiator any day of the week.300 was good but was so overhyped.Dont get me wrong i really like 300 but Gladiator sh*ts on it.The f!ght scenes in Gladiator were better,the acting was better,more realistic,etc.Seemed like every dude in 300's body was unreal looking..no way half of those dudes had perfectly sculped bodies.


image

what you think? im comparing these two only...i dont feel like incorporating Braveheart cuz lets be honest..Braveheart sh*ts on both of these.

97 comments for "Gladiator Vs. 300"

 11 years ago '04        #2
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
also to add..did anyone else notice that a lot of the lines they spoke in this movie were so cliche? a lot of them were created by gay a.ss hollywood mo'fos..."tonight we dine in hell" or some sh*t..so cliche n gay.the script doesnt even come close to Gladiator.It seems like people get so drawn into movies that have corny lines,blood splattered f!ght scenes,buff warriors,etc.
 03-18-2007, 05:45 PM         #3
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both AMAZING movies but IMO 300 sh*ts on Gladiator
 11 years ago '04        #4
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
thanks for posting..for the people who voted..u should drop some knowledge on your votes..makes the thread stay alive..a thread comparing two great movies shouldnt be ignored.
 03-18-2007, 06:54 PM         #5
Dragonmanny1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
 03-18-2007, 07:24 PM         #6
E.Point 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive seen Gladiator, and it was good. I havent seen 300 yet, but honestly, just from the previews, i dont even need to see 300 to know its better than Gladiator.
 03-18-2007, 07:54 PM         #7
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
out of all the rome type movies i wouldnt place gladiator in my top 5, movie is WEAK..

300 takes 2 sh*ts on gladiator, whipes, flushes, eats a bean burrito then takes another sh*t on it.
 11 years ago '06        #8
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,207 | Props total: 0 0
300 was great, Gladiator was kind of boring at some parts, but 300 stayed good all the way through.
 11 years ago '06        #9
Sel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 70 70
 StraightUp99 said:
300 was great, Gladiator was kind of boring at some parts, but 300 stayed good all the way through.
cant say it better than that
 11 years ago '04        #10
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
 Styl3s said:
out of all the rome type movies i wouldnt place gladiator in my top 5, movie is WEAK..

300 takes 2 sh*ts on gladiator, whipes, flushes, eats a bean burrito then takes another sh*t on it.

i would have to say your the most critical person im glad i have never met in my life.everytime i read a post by you..your bashing something..lighten up a little dude.saying Gladiator would get sh*tted on like 50 times by 300 is so preposterous.Your nickname is the Great Khali..hes a bum wrestler and a bum a.ss actor...

anything u say i could care less about..

and its amazing that know one has gave me any reason why 300 is better...


Last edited by gunits50cent187; 03-18-2007 at 08:25 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #11
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Gladiator... It was a pretty good movie, but in a lot of parts it got boring, 300 just makes you want to grab some swords, spears, and a shield, join Leonidas in slaughtering some Persians.
 03-18-2007, 08:39 PM         #12
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gladiator All Day.. 300 was too short and didnt have the same emotions as Gladiator... But I do agree Braveheart sh*ts On both of these 2 times over...
 03-18-2007, 08:56 PM         #13
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:



i would have to say your the most critical person im glad i have never met in my life.everytime i read a post by you..your bashing something..lighten up a little dude.saying Gladiator would get sh*tted on like 50 times by 300 is so preposterous.Your nickname is the Great Khali..hes a bum wrestler and a bum a.ss actor...

anything u say i could care less about..

and its amazing that know one has gave me any reason why 300 is better...
1.Obviously you dont get my khali joke, its a inside joke on the wrestling section
2.Gladiator getting sh*tted on 50 times by 300 is my opinion, along with alot oothers


You are glad you have never met me? what would you do? nothing i would snap your neck and for someone who could "care less" about what i say you sure like to argue with me, post complaints about what i say.. but you dont care right? and its amazing how ive yet to see why you think gladiator is better

your one of those kid who thinks pacino is the best actor and scarface is one of the best movies ever right? :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #14
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
 Styl3s said:
1.Obviously you dont get my khali joke, its a inside joke on the wrestling section
2.Gladiator getting sh*tted on 50 times by 300 is my opinion, along with alot oothers


You are glad you have never met me? what would you do? nothing i would snap your neck and for someone who could "care less" about what i say you sure like to argue with me, post complaints about what i say.. but you dont care right? and its amazing how ive yet to see why you think gladiator is better

your one of those kid who thinks pacino is the best actor and scarface is one of the best movies ever right? :rolleyes:

1.im glad i never met u cuz u seem like a pompous jackass.
2.i just pointed out one of your flaws
3.Gladiator is way more developed story than 300,way better acting,doesnt have 300 gays wit no shirts on,better and realistic f!ghts,etc..i can go on for days..i HEARD the spartans were flaming f*gs back in the day as well.
4.Pacino is not my favorite actor at all.My favorite actor is Robert De Niro..always has always will be.I also like Paul Newman and Steve McQueen.

 03-18-2007, 09:18 PM         #15
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You heard spartans were flaming f*gs? ROFLMAOLOL

and correct me if im wrong but there is alot of shirtless guys in gladiator.. wtf is your point? your a huge homophobe?

Better story? really? the story was sh*t, 300 had an epic underdog story and of course it wasnt realistic, its from a graphic novel loosly based on a real event

and you call the arena f!ghts realistic? yeah.. sure.. whatever you say :wink:

you can go on for days with BULLsh*t.. gladiator was pure a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #16
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
^its not like im a instinct species..theres more than just me saying the same exact things..i see what i see..i see that 300 is very good but you know what lets throw Gladiator out the mix and add Bravheart..im sure you got something negative to say about that movie...
 11 years ago '07        #17
jkjb16a 
space
avatar space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
 gunits50cent187 said:
both movies were very action packed and both were sad..but a complete story and more a epic..i will take Gladiator any day of the week.300 was good but was so overhyped.Dont get me wrong i really like 300 but Gladiator sh*ts on it.The f!ght scenes in Gladiator were better,the acting was better,more realistic,etc.Seemed like every dude in 300's body was unreal looking..no way half of those dudes had perfectly sculped bodies.




what you think? im comparing these two only...i dont feel like incorporating Braveheart cuz lets be honest..Braveheart sh*ts on both of these.
Gladiator was way better.. 300 was koo but the f!ght scenes seemd the same for the most part.. like the old movies when they would film a battle at diff angles then cut it up into 3 different scenes! lol
 03-18-2007, 09:58 PM         #18
mvick0772 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gladiator was better for the reason that almost everything was better then 300,
russell crowe play it perfect and the story line was great
 03-18-2007, 10:00 PM         #19
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunits50cent187 said:
^its not like im a instinct species..theres more than just me saying the same exact things..i see what i see..i see that 300 is very good but you know what lets throw Gladiator out the mix and add Bravheart..im sure you got something negative to say about that movie...
only thing i have against the movie is mel gibson, i dont like him as an actor.. but the movie itself no not really.. i honestly never sat through the entire movie never really wanted to but from what i saw i didnt hate just

i just have specific taste.. i hate alot of things that seem to be "popular"

doesnt mean i hate everything

but gladiator.. i hated that movie since it came out, i went in the day it came out on theaters thinking it was gonna be the sh*t want walked out pissed as fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #20
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,513 | Props total: 1827 1827
300 was overhyped..styles u sad u walked out the theatre feeling let down when u saw Gladiator..thats exactly how i felt when 300 ended..real good dont get me wrong but wayyyy overhyped.
Grindhouse has a possibility of being a competitor for the best movie of the year...we will see tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 87
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
104 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
26 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
76 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
54 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
138 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
142 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy