Loaded Lux On Freestyle Friday

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Mook sucks.....gun/coke/car punchlines shouldn't be used in a battle......not only are they played out, they have nothing to do with your opponant.....

Serius Jones doesn't freestyle all the time.......he may put some sh*t in there that's freestyle, but the sh*t that people think is nice from him are pre-written lines......

Cyssero sucks.....he's another Philly rapper that talks about how much coke he moves while he battles......

look up some battles by TheSaurus and Iron Solomon on YouTube.....or some sh*t from jumpoff.tv
He would destroy Iron Solomon name one good battle rapper that white boy battled, for crying out loud he was battling crackheads and nobodies, he aint went against no one to call a worthy opponent, he also has lines that dont have anything to do wit his opponents neither, Serius Jones is nice he beat Jin for 10K and from what U described what REAL battles are supposed to be like Jin fits that description as a REAL battle rapper, watch that Young Miles vs Lux battle, if that aint nice then I dont kno what is.

that's what REAL battles are supposed to be like.....not who can make the most witty punchline about anything happening in the world, it's who can make the most witty punchline involving something about opponant......
A punchline is a punchline, no matter what it is about, as long it is aimed at yo opponent, like that Jiffy line and the AJ and Free line Lux spit it was hot and it was relevant to his opponent cause he was basically sayin this dude in front of me aint sh*t, now I can understand if he went up there and said somethin like "I move more raw than a sushi waiter" thats a hot line but that has nothin to do with his opponent, but every punchline Lux spit was relevant to the battle and embarassed his opponent, thats the point of battles to Embarass the opposition

this is a question for anybody postin,,,, yall think this n*gga lux could fu*k with cassidy in a battle??? have u seen my n*gga cass battle?
I've seen Cass battle, and honestly IMO Lux would get him, it would be close but Lux punchlines are TOO sick
 03-17-2007, 01:19 PM         #42
Spit 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

Mook sucks.....gun/coke/car punchlines shouldn't be used in a battle......not only are they played out, they have nothing to do with your opponant.....

Serius Jones doesn't freestyle all the time.......he may put some sh*t in there that's freestyle, but the sh*t that people think is nice from him are pre-written lines......

Cyssero sucks.....he's another Philly rapper that talks about how much coke he moves while he battles......

look up some battles by TheSaurus and Iron Solomon on YouTube.....or some sh*t from jumpoff.tv

that's what REAL battles are supposed to be like.....not who can make the most witty punchline about anything happening in the world, it's who can make the most witty punchline involving something about opponant......

while the lines the threadstarter posted are above average, they have nothing to do with the person Lux was battling....unless he was battling K-Fed.......
This is all on point, but why you even waste your breath? 9 out 10 dudes at boxden ain't even gonna be able to comprehend where you comin' from. I think Mook is nice, even though he spits pre-writtens and doesn't have many personals, it still takes talent to write the things he does. Same with Serius. Lux kind of has the best of both worlds, his most amazing sh*t is the lines he had in that battle with Mook on SMACK. I mean damn..

"I'mma kick in doors and bust rounds from this ruger....he tried to exit out his windows, he was better off shuttin' down his computer"

"we bought watches out of town, ya know..spent a lil' time away"

"hard d*ck the only way he stick up"

"all these years runnin' this sh*t and I never took breaths"

"I bubble tan, man get my yellow brick road on"

"his cd plays, and get disced(dissed) like cd trays"

"he was scared to move..I thought he bought his shoes from foot locker"

"you had a Fossel watch...and that was at the museum"

"you'll never see a rap tour (raptor) except in a dinosaur book"

"if I don't drive I get pushed, I get my walk on barely
I never been to TRL, but you can see me in the car, son daily"

"bring it to you how you want, hollow dump
he'll front, but where he live will be the first building hit, like tower 1"

Yeah I've noticed watching this again Mook is so manufactured lol. "I'm 18 sittin' on trump money"..lol get the fu*k outta here

"i sell that whip like dealerships"

"you ain't thugged out like clique got a lot of liars
you ain't dubbed out your whip got a lot of tire
man I'm snubbed out the 5th got a lot of fire
I'm bugged out, like a snitch with with a lot of wires(bugged)"

nice multis there

"I got to get paid before I get played like Lebron James"

"i sat between more jet fans that in the meadowlands"

Anyway, that Saurus and Solomon sh*t is ill on another level, but you gotta accept the SMACK type sh*t for what it is.
 03-17-2007, 01:22 PM         #43
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
He would destroy Iron Solomon name one good battle rapper that white boy battled, for crying out loud he was battling crackheads and nobodies, he aint went against no one to call a worthy opponent, he also has lines that dont have anything to do wit his opponents neither, Serius Jones is nice he beat Jin for 10K and from what U described what REAL battles are supposed to be like Jin fits that description as a REAL battle rapper, watch that Young Miles vs Lux battle, if that aint nice then I dont kno what is.

A punchline is a punchline, no matter what it is about, as long it is aimed at yo opponent, like that Jiffy line and the AJ and Free line Lux spit it was hot and it was relevant to his opponent cause he was basically sayin this dude in front of me aint sh*t, now I can understand if he went up there and said somethin like "I move more raw than a sushi waiter" thats a hot line but that has nothin to do with his opponent, but every punchline Lux spit was relevant to the battle and embarassed his opponent, thats the point of battles to Embarass the opposition

I've seen Cass battle, and honestly IMO Lux would get him, it would be close but Lux punchlines are TOO sick
damn homie you was pretty much on target with this post, i dont know why n*ggas is trying to deny Lux's battle skill
 03-17-2007, 01:23 PM         #44
jumpoff0421 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Quote:
this is a question for anybody postin,,,, yall think this n*gga lux could fu*k with cassidy in a battle??? have u seen my n*gga cass battle?

I can respect that statement it would definitely be close but Cassidy would be able to pull it out.
 11 years ago '05        #45
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4216 4216
 J-Murdah said:
Cassidy would murder Loaded Lux
cassidy nice, but he aint got any prestige when comes to battlin'.....freeway...that random n*gga on the radio....he was scared to battle mook, and lux already got mook......so in the end.....Lux>>>>cass battle wise
 11 years ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4216 4216
 Scan said:
1. Lux better dumb it down for this crowd a little bit

2. OMFG @ how small JR is...n*ggas talking bout all these big a.ss guns and sh*t...n*ggas smaller than the guns...
thats why small n*ggas get guns....they can't hold they on when its time to square up
 03-17-2007, 01:47 PM         #47
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
thats why small n*ggas get guns....they can't hold they on when its time to square up
first of all.....his chair is smaller than the other judges

but yea he is type small
 11 years ago '05        #48
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Basicgz said:

yes, a punchline is a punchline......but battles aren't about punchlines, they're about embarassing your opponant.......that's the point.....people think that whoever comes with the nicest punches should win the battle, no matter what they're about........in reality, personals should come before punches.......a personal will embarass your opponant more than telling him 'i sat between more jet fans that in the meadowlands'......

if you're battling a skinny dude and you make a crack on him being skinny it's going to make him feel worse than if you say something about how you'll k!ll him........

that's what i'm getting at.......people don't understand what a REAL battle is supposed to be........

i'm not saying Lux sucks......he comes up with some creative sh*t that makes me go 'ohhh!'......but so does TheSaurus.......so does Iron Solomon.......so does Presence......difference is, except for Solomon, they're freestyling instead of writing it ahead of time and it's directed squarely at their opponant........and even with Solomon, he'll come with something about what they're wearing or the way they look instead of 'i sell that whip like dealerships'

and yea, Serius murdered Jin......but that's how it goes with people who REALLY freestyle.......i've seen guys get murdered by guys who got murdered by guys they murdered.......meaning rapper a murdered rapper b, rapper b murdered rapper c, but rapper c murdered rapper a.......if you're really freestyling you're not going to beat everybody every time.......it's hit-and-miss.......

i'm not denying anybody's skill here......all i'm saying is that these Smack battles aren't real freestyle battles.......

and yea, Lux would probably sh*t on Cassidy.......Cass would get off topic, stop 'dissing' Lux and start talking about his cars or fu*king bi*ches........plus he'd probably spit an old verse.........
 11 years ago '05        #49
Basicgz 
space
space
i'm not saying Lux sucks......he comes up with some creative sh*t that makes me go 'ohhh!'......but so does TheSaurus.......so does Iron Solomon.......so does Presence......difference is, except for Solomon, they're freestyling instead of writing it ahead of time and it's directed squarely at their opponant........and even with Solomon, he'll come with something about what they're wearing or the way they look instead of 'i sell that whip like dealerships'
I get what U sayin cuz facts hurt more than fiction, but thats why Lux won that sh*t against Mook, mook had some very good lines but they had nothin to do with Lux, Lux embarassed him wit his Swag and punchlines aimed at him, i just watched Solomon and The Saurus battle, sh*t was aight, kinda sloppy but Saurus got him tho, but they was off topic also in that battle, all battles are goin to be that way
 03-17-2007, 06:05 PM         #50
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
Heres the video
i missed it.....props
 03-17-2007, 07:43 PM         #51
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo if someone can find a better quality video or type out the lyrics..do that ish for me...i heard alotta wild sh*t from lux but some sh*t i jus couldnt make out...

for example..dat brandy line..WTF did he say really lol
 11 years ago '05        #52
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Basicgz said:
I get what U sayin cuz facts hurt more than fiction, but thats why Lux won that sh*t against Mook, mook had some very good lines but they had nothin to do with Lux, Lux embarassed him wit his Swag and punchlines aimed at him, i just watched Solomon and The Saurus battle, sh*t was aight, kinda sloppy but Saurus got him tho, but they was off topic also in that battle, all battles are goin to be that way
honestly, that was a sh*tty battle from both of those guys....

watch TheSaurus and Illmaculate battle Hom and Piff James......that's the definition of 'slaughter'.....

and look up some more Iron Solomon battles......

then check out a dude named Presence.......him and some black guy battled two white dudes and murdered them......

they're actually doing what you're supposed to do in battles.....not spit general gun bars, go at your opponant......
 03-17-2007, 11:07 PM         #53
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
loaded lux sh*t wasn't that nice
i dont even think he had any personals...
a bunch of memorized lines.

hopefully he loses next week....that white guy who was on freestyle friday before could easuly beat him...

y waste good bars if ur oppenent less than average? he had very simple lines and he couldnt even finish his round.

check lux battles from smack, or read wat dude quoted from lux from the mook battle
 11 years ago '05        #54
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
big will sh*ttin on lux. yall n*ggas over hyping this dude. its a gang of n*ggas sh*ttin on lux. jae millz.
 11 years ago '05        #55
Basicgz 
space
space
big will sh*ttin on lux. yall n*ggas over hyping this dude. its a gang of n*ggas sh*ttin on lux. jae millz.
Lux would get in Big will's a.ss, wit no vaseline lol, I dont care if that n*gga from my city or not that negro was very overated, but the real question is Where is he now?? lol. Jae Millz couldnt even beat Shellz, who is also weak lol Lux would eat him too
 11 years ago '05        #56
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Basicgz said:
WHAT??!! He ate Mook and Miles, he outrhymed Serius Jones Bar for Bar freestyling, and Cyssero(Tha Cassidy Wannabe) is ducking him, point blank period he is the best battle rapper I've ever seen he can beat anybody IMO, only way he lose on 106 is if he curses, lol
And all of those dudes would get r*ped by a real battler; I guess you prefer Smack to Scribble Jam.
 11 years ago '05        #57
Basicgz 
space
space
^^^Who's a real battler?? Who Cassidy?? Jin?? Who
 03-18-2007, 03:06 AM         #58
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
And all of those dudes would get r*ped by a real battler; I guess you prefer Smack to Scribble Jam.
so now they're not real battlers? yeah ok
 11 years ago '05        #59
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Lux Obliterated this dude..

Can't wait for next week..

dam jr was Trollin in there..someone shoulda gave him a Barber chair Booster or somethin..
 11 years ago '04        #60
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
that sh*t wasnt even fair 4 real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago