Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-17-2007, 04:32 PM         #61
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
And lol at these ignorant yanks acting like everything in England always been pleasant.

England has always had nearly double crime and violence rates of yankland. You kids are just to ignorant/stupid to realise there's other countrys besides your own with problems

The only difference is here we don't glorify such negative things. Where as in America you fat yanks act like your death and crimes are a good thing... *shakes head*
PREACH! It seems like every fu*king place in england is crazy nowadays. I bet everyone on this site from uk prolly livin in the same sh*t as everyone else.
 11 years ago '06        #62
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 r a n c i d said:
And lol at these ignorant yanks acting like everything in England always been pleasant.

England has always had nearly double crime and violence rates of yankland. You kids are just to ignorant/stupid to realise there's other countrys besides your own with problems

The only difference is here we don't glorify such negative things. Where as in America you fat yanks act like your death and crimes are a good thing... *shakes head*

no matter what you say...I'll still laugh @ Tea time...and those British accents...
 03-17-2007, 04:53 PM         #63
RDX420629  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uk b wilin
 03-17-2007, 04:59 PM         #64
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
no matter what you say...I'll still laugh @ Tea time...and those British accents...
But the reason you laugh at tea time is because your country is stupid and has forever thought tea time was time to drink tea. When in reality tea time has always been eating dinner

it sounds funny to you because its a giant misconception you yanks have on the word tea time
 11 years ago '06        #65
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
This is some real coward sh*t. what were they fu*kin with him for anyway?
 11 years ago '06        #66
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 r a n c i d said:

I personally don't think that a high crime rate is cool or something that people should aspire to, but r a n c i d man, you are flat out wrong. I was able to find murder, not all crime rates, but the US is more than double of that in the UK. You don't understand, we get busy in the US when it comes to violence. I'm not saying Brits aren't tough, I'm just saying, when it comes to factual data and crime of the US vs UK, the US got the UK beat. (well the UK has the US beat if you were to look at this whole thing logically and see that crime is not something where k!lling means your country is winning)

anyways.... proof...
 03-17-2007, 05:24 PM         #67
TopoftheWorld  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf??
 03-17-2007, 05:39 PM         #68
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
I personally don't think that a high crime rate is cool or something that people should aspire to, but r a n c i d man, you are flat out wrong. I was able to find murder, not all crime rates, but the US is more than double of that in the UK. You don't understand, we get busy in the US when it comes to violence. I'm not saying Brits aren't tough, I'm just saying, when it comes to factual data and crime of the US vs UK, the US got the UK beat. (well the UK has the US beat if you were to look at this whole thing logically and see that crime is not something where k!lling means your country is winning)

anyways.... proof...
Are you illiterate brethren? I said crime rates, not murder rates. If i said murder rates then you might be right... but i said crime rates.

The bottom line is your people always tryna buss' jokes on other people like you run things

Sure, you can have highest murder rates; nobody wants them. The bottom line is, you got more chance of getting knocked the fu*k out and robbed in England, Canada, Australia or any other place you yanks mock than you have in America. So you yanks need to stop acting like everyone here sitting round having tea and biscuits with the queen; any yanks comes to England there's gonna be immediate problems; you'll get stripped down and sent home in an ambulance as soon as your yanky voice is heard, standard stuff

America is nothing, just a country that its people hype up to be gangster. Gun abusing kids who don't have the stomach to throw down without weapons

Americans need to fix up, if real recognise real has any truth then it's obvious why your people aren't recoginising, because they aren't real.

Again i don't like to advertise ignorance at all; but i feel you americans will only understand ignorance... so im speaking ignorance to you.
 03-17-2007, 05:51 PM         #69
LILCOOK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Are you illiterate brethren? I said crime rates, not murder rates. If i said murder rates then you might be right... but i said crime rates.

The bottom line is your people always tryna buss' jokes on other people like you run things

Sure, you can have highest murder rates; nobody wants them. The bottom line is, you got more chance of getting knocked the fu*k out and robbed in England, Canada, Australia or any other place you yanks mock than you have in America. So you yanks need to stop acting like everyone here sitting round having tea and biscuits with the queen; any yanks comes to England there's gonna be immediate problems; you'll get stripped down and sent home in an ambulance as soon as your yanky voice is heard, standard stuff

America is nothing, just a country that its people hype up to be gangster. Gun abusing kids who don't have the stomach to throw down without weapons

Americans need to fix up, if real recognise real has any truth then it's obvious why your people aren't recoginising, because they aren't real.

Again i don't like to advertise ignorance at all; but i feel you americans will only understand ignorance... so im speaking ignorance to you.
Lol kids like you take the internet too seriously. You sound bitter like some Amercian kid is pimpin ya mom over the internet. Calm down dude and go eat a hot cumpet and have a cup of herbal tea at "tea time" it'll calm ya nerves down just a tad.

Last edited by LILCOOK; 03-17-2007 at 05:57 PM..
 03-17-2007, 05:52 PM         #70
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick... RIP
 11 years ago '07        #71
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9
i heard bout this, they k!lled him only cause they wanted dudes dog...wtf. they been harrasing him for weeks before this happened so it wasnt jus some guys he was walkin by one day .. they wanted to use his pit for pitbull f!ghts so when he didnt give them the dog they k!lled him..

RIP Kodjo
 11 years ago '05        #72
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
the fact that he got jumped and k!lled is sick. .the fact that GIRLS were yelling "kill him, k!ll him" is completely inhuman. .that whole situation is one of the most fu*ked up things ive ever heard. .
 11 years ago '06        #73
stillrising804 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
They Said Lad Haha!
 11 years ago '04        #74
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
them kids in the UK are ruthless
 03-17-2007, 11:19 PM         #75
LILCOOK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mari said:
i heard bout this, they k!lled him only cause they wanted dudes dog...wtf. they been harrasing him for weeks before this happened so it wasnt jus some guys he was walkin by one day .. they wanted to use his pit for pitbull f!ghts so when he didnt give them the dog they k!lled him..

RIP Kodjo

Do you gotta link? Or are you just making sh*t up as you go along.
 03-18-2007, 12:01 AM         #76
CapoGambino305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #77
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Seems like the adult figures who wittnessed the k!lling just stood by and watch those kids k!ll another kid.
 11 years ago '04        #78
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,281 | Props total: 3810 3810
what a wonderful world...
 11 years ago '06        #79
Deezones 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 0 0
 pakishag said:
what a bunch of fu*king idiots, and you guys see how many witnesses there?but no one did anything. fu*king cowards
yeah i was thinkin the same thing
 11 years ago '07        #80
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9
 LILCOOK said:
Do you gotta link? Or are you just making sh*t up as you go along.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy